-The official 2014-2015 NFL season thread

Options

Comments

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Damn they really low key shyttin on Reggie wayne lol 'maybe' hall of famer? lifetime sidekick?

In the modern era there's no point identifying a "#2 wr" from a historical perspective. Its an arbitrary title. They both just recievers
    it just denotes prestige nothing more nothing less

Im all for gronk being gronk and being a "lovable" meathead but Chad Johnson was skewered for his silly moments..

True, but if you're white, it's alright.

Was watching the Texas Browns game, and Watt ran into the kicker twice, and hit the question after the whistle, and the announce team said" He's such a great competitor. He's relentless. " Yet Suh can do the same ? , and be a "bonehead" "undisciplined" and my favorite, "thug".

Suh is an absolute monster! He gets unfair criticism for being such a great player.

Bruh I've been saying this. If he was playin in the 80s-90s when NFC North was the NFC Central aka the Black n Blue, he would been next in a long line of nasty and respected defense guys playing in that division.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Bout to go to bed but rushed in here real quick to ask who the ? is Jonas Gray? Patriots out here balling with created players and ? . Smh

Pats fans admit you didnt knkw who the ? that was.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Bout to go to bed but rushed in here real quick to ask who the ? is Jonas Gray? Patriots out here balling with created players and ? . Smh

In belichick, gronk, and brady we trust. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he looked good(n/h) a few weeks back, ran hard.

knew of him in preseason....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In belichick, gronk, and brady we trust. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I know.

Belichick be murderin Peyton and Gase/Fox.

Anyway I remember he ran Blount CRAZY one game last season. Brady barely even threw it (like around 20 or less attempts). Belichick is always cookin up some ? when he sees a vulnerability while other coaches just seem to coast.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Damn they really low key shyttin on Reggie wayne lol 'maybe' hall of famer? lifetime sidekick?

In the modern era there's no point identifying a "#2 wr" from a historical perspective. Its an arbitrary title. They both just recievers
    it just denotes prestige nothing more nothing less

Im all for gronk being gronk and being a "lovable" meathead but Chad Johnson was skewered for his silly moments..

True, but if you're white, it's alright.

Was watching the Texas Browns game, and Watt ran into the kicker twice, and hit the question after the whistle, and the announce team said" He's such a great competitor. He's relentless. " Yet Suh can do the same ? , and be a "bonehead" "undisciplined" and my favorite, "thug".

Suh is an absolute monster! He gets unfair criticism for being such a great player.
    Nah Suh earned his rep for the dumb ? he did havent heard much in that regard in a minute so thats whats up

its a contract year for him
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    All the Patriots gotta really worry about is The Packers and maybe Miami again, even tho our history shows we usually split that one no matter what.

they still gotta play the Lions
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    If Caldwell and the OC Lombardi get their act together and put together a proper play call and have Stafford stop staring or forcing it to Calvin, we will have a chance at Lambeau. But the real key is able to have three RBs run hard as ? on that field...Reggie can't be doing east/west ? , Jorique been balling, Reddick needs to run harder. Also Fauria needs to do well, Ebron is a ? at this point -- and ? , put Broyles in the gameplan.

While defense is solid, this is A-Rodgers, so we need offense to go ? for tat, because that the only way to keep chase with the Packers on Lambeau, frozen field or not.

late but i been saying since week 2, here's no diversity in the Lions attack and they're predictable

by the 3rd week, i knew when Reggie was running the ball, when it was a pass....

I think they try be over conservative to protect Stafford because of how he played the 2nd half of last season
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    No way I'm watching a Titans game FOH MNF. Might get some cleaning done or some ? .

I honestly cant remember the last time we were featured in a monday night prime time game. may have been back in 2011
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    find it amazing how on a team full of rich personalities like Russell Wilson, Michael Bennett, Doug Baldwin, Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman, etc, the media obnoxiously insists on harassing the most reluctant player on the roster to give interviews. Not every football player is cut out to be a future broadcaster or analyst.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No way I'm watching a Titans game FOH MNF. Might get some cleaning done or some ? .

If the winning I will have to tune in and they better win.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    ? ass colts. Foh

You came out from underneath that jacksonville rock just to say that? We'll see your weak ass team next sunday....your team is 1-9 and my team is ? ? Lol ok ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kirk cousins throws INT's
    "That cracka wont ever be better than rg3! All he does is have turnovers"

RG3 throws INT'S
    "Man shannan messed his career up...the offensive line doesnt block..receivers aint getn space..etc.."
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

RG3 throws INT'S
    "Man shannan messed his career up...the offensive line doesnt block..receivers aint getn space..etc.."

If you watched the game both his picks came off deflections. That's the difference, Kirk hit defenders in stride right in the numbers Carlos Mencia.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady/Rodgers superbowl is going to be the highest rated ever, Brady needs to pull it out though, finish his career the way he started and put a stamp on being the goat
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

RG3 throws INT'S

Black excellence
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titans last played MNF in 2012 on December 17th and beat the Jets 14-10. Both teams ended up 6-10 that year
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

RG3 throws INT'S

the RG3 committee gonna come and get you! lol!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm liking what I'm seeing, Deadskins fans turning against RG3; the fire Tom Coughlin Rhetoric has to be coming soon. Good, good.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm liking what I'm seeing, Deadskins fans turning against RG3; the fire Tom Coughlin Rhetoric has to be coming soon. Good, good.

yea they have turned on that ? here....they all blamed shanahan and his son.....know his son has Brian Hoyer shining and RG# is regressing
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and get this sucker ? off the squad...should've traded him to cleveland

On Sunday afternoon, the 49ers outlasted the Giants 16-10 with Aaron Lynch and Aldon Smith playing outside linebacker in the second half of the game.

Ahmad Brooks had been the starter at the position, but he stopped seeing the field once the Niners started giving time to Smith in his first game back from a nine-game suspension. After the game, coach Jim Harbaugh said that the team has “something we’re working through” to explain why Brooks was out.

Brooks said something similar and Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports reports that the issue they are working through is Brooks’ preference not to split time with Lynch and Smith. Per Garafolo, Brooks “believed he should be playing every snap and didn’t care to be part of a rotation” so he spent the rest of the day as an observer.

Harbaugh also said that he thinks the 49ers need Brooks to win a championship, but adherence to a refusal to be part of a rotation won’t leave much playing time since Lynch has been productive and Smith needs playing time to get back to full speed after such an extended layoff. Cooler heads may prevail before the 49ers return to the field next Sunday.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It has started already. From the fans its more thank you for the Super Bowl wins you brought us but its time to move on. The Giants front office don't fire coaches often so they would rather him resigned before anything else.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    and get this sucker ? off the squad...should've traded him to cleveland

On Sunday afternoon, the 49ers outlasted the Giants 16-10 with Aaron Lynch and Aldon Smith playing outside linebacker in the second half of the game.

Ahmad Brooks had been the starter at the position, but he stopped seeing the field once the Niners started giving time to Smith in his first game back from a nine-game suspension. After the game, coach Jim Harbaugh said that the team has “something we’re working through” to explain why Brooks was out.

Brooks said something similar and Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports reports that the issue they are working through is Brooks’ preference not to split time with Lynch and Smith. Per Garafolo, Brooks “believed he should be playing every snap and didn’t care to be part of a rotation” so he spent the rest of the day as an observer.

Harbaugh also said that he thinks the 49ers need Brooks to win a championship, but adherence to a refusal to be part of a rotation won’t leave much playing time since Lynch has been productive and Smith needs playing time to get back to full speed after such an extended layoff. Cooler heads may prevail before the 49ers return to the field next Sunday.

I saw that ? lynch been outplaying him all season and he sure as hell is not a better player than aldon he needs to sit his ass down. Dude is gone at the end of the uear well use that money to re up aldon
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good good, just Philly and they QB situation left.

I aint dumb though, Philly won't lose like that again, the Packers are just playing unreal but unsustainable levels of football right now. If the two teams played again tomorrow it would be more competitive.