Migos stomped on robbed in DC strip club

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the gangstas stopped posing as rappers and vice versa.

Real rappers ain't worried about who checking in, they working on their craft

These other dudes just trying to bully and extort can do that, but just don't front like you a rapper...

You remember
    I wish the gangstas stopped posing as rappers and vice versa.

Real rappers ain't worried about who checking in, they working on their craft

These other dudes just trying to bully and extort can do that, but just don't front like you a rapper...

You remember Bump J?

? are going to hate when he gets out.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CoonKillaThird‌ ? you 34 and sounding like a female you too old to be that lame bruh...i asked yo old ass where you from and you speak on yo pops... You ol Harlem/Addison ? yo lame ass prolly still go to 18 and up clubs lol... You need guidance you grown ass little ? lol
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »

Naw.

I'm asking ....is that you in the greal video?

http://youtu.be/INmsryAc_kA
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg

It's so cold in the d...how the ? we supposed to keep the peace??

Started singing this ? as soon as Detroit came up in my best Yoing Buck Phone Conversation voice. Lol
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You living that life, you gotta talk it and walk it.
  • rahrahrah
    rahrahrah Members Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »

Basically.

I've never heard of Talib kweli, common, lupe, black thought, krit, Cole etc etc, having to check-in into ANY city. You wanna talk that ? , then u gotta remember there's real ? everywhere. From Connecticut to California. You get back what you put out.

"You get back what you put out."...may the Eternal One have mercy on these grown babies who don't understand the most simple mathematics.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I guess its the old man in me but I aint checkin in or fear any ? that spells out come as "? ".

I know some ? who type like that but will ? you up
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Chicago v Detroit post got me in tears man .
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them n-gga's ain't tweet or Instagram anything since lol, but they was quick to run to social media when they saw Capo smh
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CoonKillaThird‌ ? you 34 and sounding like a female you too old to be that lame bruh...i asked yo old ass where you from and you speak on yo pops... You ol Harlem/Addison ? yo lame ass prolly still go to 18 and up clubs lol... You need guidance you grown ass little ? lol
    You talkin ? .... but you can't say a damn thing in defenae of your pathetic ass home town. Lol!

Nah bruh.... If you dont know the significance of those blocks and that time period then you don't know the city. You aint ask where I was from you Detroit weirdo. I grew up on 82nd and kimbark. If you are ever in the Chi @ me and I'll point you in the right direction.

Now..when I think of Detroit I think of Eminem and Bizzare.

Yall let a fat ? and a trailor park white boy represent yall and I'm supposed yo take you seriousl ? ?.

? . Outta. Here.

Mad cuz you live in squalor in the city of squatters.

200.gif

34...and roasting your Filth ass city to smithereens.

I looked back at this thread and my lols jumped bout 200 over night. Damn B.... they aint laughin wit you.

The D is ? ....and by default....so are you.

Take your weird ass glasses and fake ass gators and get it thee ? outta here.

How the ? did you live in Chicago and now live in Detroit? ? Loser.

BEAT IT.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Basically.

I've never heard of Talib kweli, common, lupe, black thought, krit, Cole etc etc, having to check-in into ANY city. You wanna talk that ? , then u gotta remember there's real ? everywhere. From Connecticut to California. You get back what you put out.

Couldn't have said that better myself.
    For what happened to these dudes comes with the territory. Its a reflection of the music they rap about.
    Question is what do you do now? Do you retaliate and have another layer of beef or just take your loss like a man? I'm leaning towards the former because they have an image to uphold and will be looked at as "not real" if they do nothing.
    When you living for an image and trying to uphold it, how far are you willing to go? You ready to possibly die for that ? . When you rapping that street ? , its a bunch of possibilities which comes down to two results, either nobody is gonna ? with you or someone will.
    Its more magnified because of who they are then add insult to injury after the fact with the pictures and video that was posted online.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

See this is some fake ass ? right here. People who don't know any better going to think ? like this real from ? who not holding power like that in they own city.

I lived DC all my life in this city "checking in" meant you was a ? ! So if he going to other ? cities and "checking in" he is a ? .

Call me humble. If i had a stable career and was doing shows, i would most definitely link up with other ? in the industry. If i hit Chicago, looking for Twista. Houston, Paul Wall. New Orleans, Kevin Gates or Dee-1. Just to network and be with ? who know they city. Hardly anybody does a show in Oakland without having E-40 on stage.
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    @CoonKillaThird‌ bro do you realize you're soon to be 40...you suppose to be a OG speaking like a teenage female lol...You suppose to be thinking about retirement not my city that gives no ? about you... Where you from cuzz...
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    Yo 40 year old ass worrying about people clicking lol's... Bro I got no ? about reactions it ain't adding to my pockets
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat Trel been wack tho. I didn't even cared to much for him when he was with Master P
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

Basically.

Couldn't have said that better myself.
    For what happened to these dudes comes with the territory. Its a reflection of the music they rap about.
    Question is what do you do now? Do you retaliate and have another layer of beef or just take your loss like a man? I'm leaning towards the former because they have an image to uphold and will be looked at as "not real" if they do nothing.
    When you living for an image and trying to uphold it, how far are you willing to go? You ready to possibly die for that ? . When you rapping that street ? , its a bunch of possibilities which comes down to two results, either nobody is gonna ? with you or someone will.
    Its more magnified because of who they are then add insult to injury after the fact with the pictures and video that was posted online.

Still, this is a new thing. I mean back in the day we never heard anything like Death Row artists or the Wu or anyone else making ? rap having to check in when they performed in other cities.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

See this is some fake ass ? right here. People who don't know any better going to think ? like this real from ? who not holding power like that in they own city.

I lived DC all my life in this city "checking in" meant you was a ? ! So if he going to other ? cities and "checking in" he is a ? .

"Ayo trel.....trel..... My ? , I'm performing in the Verizon Center tonight. But unfortunately they won't finalize the deal unless you and your uh, Slutty Boyz confirm with them that it's okay to visit that fine city of yours.... Is it alright that I play?" Since when did a ? have to "check in" to anywhere (well besides Miami and Detroit if yall wanna consider those places known to use that extortion ? )