IC Classic: Are Short Men at a Disadvantage in Romance?

Options

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    thats fine for the chick 4"11
    did the taller chick have a fetish?

no she dated all sizes too, i met her thru a friend and she thought i was cool as ? with good convo n a nice head on my shoulders so w just started talkin, hell that was almost my baby momma (L on me for not gettin them genes for my seed), the only time i felt weird was huggin her, other than that, i never had a problem with looking up to her to talk or kiss......shrugs
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The average male height is 5"9.5 inches....

Yall really shouldnt take this thread too serious....these same women love Lil Wayne, T.I. & Trey Songs. All Midgets lmao.

I see Dimes everyday with short dudes....

(No "Smurf / Honey, I Shrunk The Kids" Post) (I'm 5"11)
  • sandiegohiphophustle
    sandiegohiphophustle Members Posts: 77
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »

Yall really shouldnt take this thread too serious....these same women love Lil Wayne, T.I. & Trey Songs. All Midgets lmao.

Lil Wayne knocked up that Laura London chick. That should tell you alot right there.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lil Wayne knocked up that Laura London chick. That should tell you alot right there.

looks, fame, money, and game prolly go a lot further than height, but shortness is still a disadvantage. it's like just cause hugh hefner gettin some don't mean just any 83 year man in a bathrobe is gonna be pullin chicks
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn 47 Moe???

you are an official cougar chaser

lol

lol Yeah, we started talking 2 weeks ago and got it on for the first time, this-past Saturday. WOW...that's all I can say! lol
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ugly people with high standards ahhhh I know for a fact if ole girl saw me in person she would want my baby.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tall ? stay winning
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm 6'2 never had no height issues with females but couple of my homies are 5'6 and 5'8 and they still be bagging dimes all the time. Real women can look pass height to a certain extent if you got other ? popping like a cold demanour, sense of humor and personality.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »

tey songz is 6 ft:(
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    tey songz is 6 ft:(

Yo come off the superficial ?

Your face is definitely bukkcapable but that weave look like ? mess.? would bag you ? 2-3x and bounce.

Get your head out the clouds
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a 6 foot ? 9.8 times outta 10 is never the sexiest ? in the room....petite is in, so all you monsterous tall ? keep your eyes on the prize...
  • BabyBugatti
    edited June 2010
    Options

Your face is definitely bukkcapable but that weave look like ? mess.? would bag you ? 2-3x and bounce.

azc8jq.jpg...........
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Damn I thought that was a dude in the pic smh
  • BabyBugatti
    edited June 2010
    Options
    besides i dont think that makes me superficial

its not like you have to be the most attractive guy for me to give you a second glance.
    all i ask for is height and no mole.

2 things.
    cant a bish have that?
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited June 2010
    Options
    5'7" and never had a problem with ladies. Im in the army and never been deployed so you know im not rich. I think that height ? is way over played. They get extra details in my line of work. Also if you 6'3'' and above and not in some league you lost.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    5'7" and never had a problem with ladies. Im in the army and never been deployed so you know im not rich. I think that height ? is way over played. They get extra details in my line of work. Also if you 6'3'' and above and not in some league you lost.

loll you actin like they give those out like meal tickets
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I admire the height of a tall man that is 6'4"+ however, lately around here I have been meeting some great individuals that happen to be much shorter than what I am used to. I did not discriminate and we hit it off.....I just cant wear my heels around them :(......lol
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm tall so I want a tall man.

I see fine little short men all the time but that just looks weird, the sex is weird, the hugging is weird, the going out in public is weird...so yeah...it's just weird.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

I see fine little short men all the time but that just looks weird, the sex is weird, the hugging is weird, the going out in public is weird...so yeah...it's just weird.

How tall since you're like my height? 6'5"?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    How tall since you're like my height? 6'5"?

At least 6'3, but 6'5 would be beautiful.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    At least 6'3, but 6'5 would be beautiful.

Damn. Feel sorry for the dude that short that are attracted to you, ? .
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

I feel you. I am surrounded by some of the worlds most beautiful men (although physical beauty is almost irrelevant when it comes to companionship....) and many happen to be short and it is uncomfortable all around. I cannot wear my heels nor can I reach up and looking up at a man is extremely sexy for me.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I feel you. I am surrounded by some of the worlds most beautiful men (although physical beauty is almost irrelevant when it comes to companionship....) and many happen to be short and it is uncomfortable all around. I cannot wear my heels nor can I reach up and looking up at a man is extremely sexy for me.

damn how tall are you??

but i got a weakness for tall slimmy joints...tyra types>>>
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember taking this chick out on a first date and she had all these short jokes that I guess she thought was funny. After the date I drove her to my house to let her see it, since I could see she was superficial, and then dropped her off and before she could even get to her door I put the pedal to the floor on the M3 like a total ? . She was sending me text the next day like "hey sweetie I hope your day is going well at work." I was just spitting the Nas line to myself every time I saw a text from her come through... "that either, that ? that make ya soul burn slow."
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just seems like the really short ones have something to prove, so their attitude is ? . Makes it hard to maintain a relationship with them because they're constantly trying to prove their manliness and it just comes off as insecurity.