Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Ghost313 wrote: »

? don't know that Popeye was a steroid abuser & a simp that use to fight over hoes.

blasphemy !! ? Popeye was a G and ate spinach, he pulled that skinny ? from bluto.

Oliver must had that good ? because she was scrawny & had them fighting over her

Lol @ Oliver, but nobody was fighting for Alice the Goon's ?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Ok, based on what I saw, I aint mad at @SixSickSins‌ for saying what she said.

It's not in my place to judge dude for actively seeking to get many different women pregnant, but looking from the perspective of the children, it's a sad circumstance.

If I found out tomorrow that my father actively sought out different women to impregnate, treating them like incubators instead of human beings then I would definitely feel some type of way. Especially being a female.

What kind of role model is that? Should I even respect a man? Should I just sleep around with men instead of seeking stability?

Those are the thoughts that would run through my head if I were @hoesarefun‌ 's daughter.

Women need their fathers, and buying them things instead of physically being there for them in their day to day lives does not work.

If all of the women that he impregnanted live in the same neighborhood then ok, it wouldn't be as bad. But if he's impregnating ? around the globe then no way he's gonna make it in time for all of their milestones and other events. & sending a card with cash in it or buying them a new bugatti just will not cut it.

ahhhh when i move back to the states from germany all my kids are coming to live with me, I'm retiring at 33 to spend the rest of my time with them

So all of the mothers are going to be living under the same roof along with the children?
    Or are you going to take them away from their mother?

ahh they all know each other and that is the plan, me, cassie and johana already lived to together and the others are on board i have the money to maintain this life, i wanted ten kids and cassie said she'd give me two which she did, and i made the calculated decision to get the rest elsewhere but had then plan the whole time thats why the majority of my houses have 7 bedrooms or better

So all of these women are going to be living under the same roof raising all of these different kids & you think it's all going to be kumbaya?

Women def feel some type of way after giving birth to a man's child... so jealousy will occur for sure.

Will you be affectionate towards all of them (the mothers)?

If your kid saw you kissing mommy #1 one day and then saw you kissing mommy #2 and so on, don't you think that would confuse them a bit?

Maybe i'm wrong. Maybe having money is all that a person needs when having a child. Maybe my children's thoughts & feelings don't matter. Maybe my actions will not affect them or their views on what a relationship means in the future.

alright no doubt, I will say this we can link up in like 20 years and discuss whose kids are doing better in life

Doing better as in having more money?

What about BEING better? What about morals? Values? Integrity? Overall being a better human being?

None of that matters though...... it's all about the 7 bedroom houses, the bugatti's, the 10 different baby mothers, & just being fancy (or at least trying to be).
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This deserves another post
    QjWro8F.jpg

@Dark to answer your question...i dont have a "which one is first" option...im eatin all them brawds out and smashin condomless with not one worry or ? to give.

Gotta co-sign the homie T.Taylor, all them broads getting ? .
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the instant someone tells one of y'all how to raise your kid(s), you would take offense to it.

People can twist my words around but clearly what's done is done.

My words would have been great BEFORE all of these children were born but obviously dude is gonna do what he wanna do.

I'm just speaking for the children, that's all.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once ago, someone had double cross me. I didn't let Karma stall & take her time to get revenge, I told her go get my revenge, asap
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not in my place to judge dude for actively seeking to get many different women pregnant, but looking from the perspective of the children, it's a sad circumstance.

If I found out tomorrow that my father actively sought out different women to impregnate, treating them like incubators instead of human beings then I would definitely feel some type of way. Especially being a female.

What kind of role model is that? Should I even respect a man? Should I just sleep around with men instead of seeking stability?

Those are the thoughts that would run through my head if I were @hoesarefun‌ 's daughter.

Women need their fathers, and buying them things instead of physically being there for them in their day to day lives does not work.

If all of the women that he impregnanted live in the same neighborhood then ok, it wouldn't be as bad. But if he's impregnating ? around the globe then no way he's gonna make it in time for all of their milestones and other events. & sending a card with cash in it or buying them a new bugatti just will not cut it.

ahhhh when i move back to the states from germany all my kids are coming to live with me, I'm retiring at 33 to spend the rest of my time with them

So all of the mothers are going to be living under the same roof along with the children?

ahh they all know each other and that is the plan, me, cassie and johana already lived to together and the others are on board i have the money to maintain this life, i wanted ten kids and cassie said she'd give me two which she did, and i made the calculated decision to get the rest elsewhere but had then plan the whole time thats why the majority of my houses have 7 bedrooms or better

So all of these women are going to be living under the same roof raising all of these different kids & you think it's all going to be kumbaya?

Women def feel some type of way after giving birth to a man's child... so jealousy will occur for sure.

If your kid saw you kissing mommy #1 one day and then saw you kissing mommy #2 and so on, don't you think that would confuse them a bit?

Maybe i'm wrong. Maybe having money is all that a person needs when having a child. Maybe my children's thoughts & feelings don't matter. Maybe my actions will not affect them or their views on what a relationship means in the future.

alright no doubt, I will say this we can link up in like 20 years and discuss whose kids are doing better in life

What about BEING better? What about morals? Values? Integrity? Overall being a better human being?

None of that matters though...... it's all about the 7 bedroom houses, the bugatti's, the 10 different baby mothers, & just being fancy (or at least trying to be).

na in general, but you can continue to harp on the money thing, my kids will be fine and successful in life, and will develop morals and values as they see fit, my parents didn't raise me this way i develop my own ideals and morals and I'm comfortable with myself
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So 203 gets accused of being a bad father and gets thrown in jail...... smh @mods
  • MistyKnight
    Options

na in general, but you can continue to harp on the money thing, my kids will be fine and successful in life, and will develop morals and values as they see fit, my parents didn't raise me this way i develop my own ideals and morals and I'm comfortable with myself

That's great, but i'm not speaking about you. I'm speaking of your children & how their lives will be affected.
    But hey, things could be worst. At least you're making an effort to be around your kids and at least you're not abusing them or selling them off to the sex trade so I will just end it on that note.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iyanla Vanzant gonna have a 30 min special with 203 and all his hoes and kids
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh.....dont do this....
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always refreshing when you're talking to the receptionist while she's sitting dine then she stands up and grab some papers from behind her and dat ass pop outta no where

Like she didn't emm look like she was equipped wit all dat

Lil ? like dat brings me joy
  • Copper
    Options

you aint got that ? either though
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So 203 gets accused of being a bad father and gets thrown in jail...... smh @mods
  • Copper
    Options
    kentucky killing kansas
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Well that filled my drama tank for the day.
    Goodnight yall!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the instant someone tells one of y'all how to raise your kid(s), you would take offense to it.

Right?! The audacity.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His lifestyle is unorthodox, to say the least. But I don't think that makes him a bad father. Parental competence isn't measured by the degree to which one is adheres to the typical family structure, it's really the end result that matters, of which I can confidently say none of us really have any inkling to how that's working out.

He reminds me of the extended families of pre colonial africa lol.

Do you!
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what drama is going on now?

? with hoesarefun and the results are, as always, hilarious.

Copper wrote: »
    I know little to nothing about 203 and his baby mommas situation so I aint commenting on that...

but being a father is alot more than financial support

Can't tell some of these imbeciles that, though.

Being financially stable will never negate the fact that your parent is slutting it up with gold diggers all over the world and calling the child's mother a ? .

Not a good example for any child.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawd. The chickens are coming home to roost
This discussion has been closed.