Bill Cosby's First ? Victim Speaks

Options

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder how much Cosby paid Don Lemon to divert the outrage....white people are calling for Lemon's head. If this is what finally gets him off TV then I'm all for it.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosby did what sooooooo many black uber celebs do
    when they get into these positions

He isolated himself from black people publicly
    To appease to his majority white audience

IMO

behind the scenes it might be a totally different story though

How did he do that?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannibal Burress mightve ? himself up with this.....
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^this on Cosby, not Hannibal.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    ? was dead... even the chicks admit Hannibal sparked it back up...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Later in 2005, Constand filed a civil suit against Cosby, and her lawyer promised depositions from 13 women who reportedly had stories similar to Constand’s. The case was settled out of court before those women testified.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannibal Burress mightve ? himself up with this.....

I agree cause I don't see anybody in industry black or white ? with dude after this. I don't know how popular Hannibal Burress is cause I had never heard of him till now but I wonder if his bookings for shows has slowed down any since all this picked up steam.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannibal Burress just signed on on a major movie.... He ll be fine seasons change
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe any of this ? and I'm not even a fan like that. In the 80's they just about let mj on mtv, how the ? a black man ? upwards of 10 white women and not be torn to shreds? Makes no sense....
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im glad Hannibal called him out. Im glad Hannibal stirred this ? up because Cosby did the same to hip hop and black men in general on CNN and other white owned news outlets last decade when he was cooning. I can freely admit I caught feelings and took it personal. He spoke with such anger and disdain to our generation of black men. Did you guys see the faces the he made during his interviews. I know too many black folks that got jobs, look after they kids, got homes, been to school etc etc to let this self hating uncle tom generalize us in one ? on national TV with such disgust infront of a white audience. Cosby took shots at us black men almost in every one his interviews. Look the ? up on youtube. Another reason why I take it personal is because Cosby piggybacked off hip hop crowd in 80s. (HE ALWAYS TELLING ? TO PULL THEY PANTS UP. WHAT ABOUT THAT MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DEAL HE GOT FROM FUBU IN 2000 TO USE FAT ALBERT ON ALL THOSE BAGGY JEANS/BAGGY SHIRTS???? ? THIS ? !!!) Cosby Show and especially A Different World had themes, music, characters and design catered to drive up its ratings to reach hip hop crowd. The same black folks he diss are the reason why his show stayed on the air so long. Almost everybody on NBC in the 80s wanted Cosby gone just cause he was a ? . Cosby should of known first hand how hip hop was all about peace and productivity. I remember Heavy D saying something like he turned down the NBC check because it was an honor to consult with Cosby. ? rallied hard around him when CBS picked up his show again in late 90s cause white CBS executives that were on Survior and NCIS ? at time didnt want a black face in prime time. Black folk always rallied around Cosby and he alienated himself for no reason at all by acting ignorant. He is finally getting a taste of his own medicine and I hope he OD from it. He is a ? . A liar. A coward. And just like the case of all uncle toms the hate of his skin color and race comes from traits and character he lacks on the inside. Basically He threw me and you under the bus because his verbal communication, alpha mannerisms isnt enough to have a woman (LEGALLY) to submit herself or her ? without the use of a ? drug. He hates hip hop cause we (especially the uneducated blacks he loves to flame) are lingusitc and creative with our approach (freestyling) to get the things we want and express ourselves while a beta like him has degrees, money, influence, authority and still cant master the mind of 1 woman.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Im glad Hannibal called him out. Im glad Hannibal stirred this ? up because Cosby did the same to hip hop and black men in general on CNN and other white owned news outlets last decade when he was cooning. I can freely admit I caught feelings and took it personal. He spoke with such anger and disdain to our generation of black men. Did you guys see the faces the he made during his interviews. I know too many black folks that got jobs, look after they kids, got homes, been to school etc etc to let this self hating uncle tom generalize us in one ? on national TV with such disgust infront of a white audience. Cosby took shots at us black men almost in every one his interviews. Look the ? up on youtube. Another reason why I take it personal is because Cosby piggybacked off hip hop crowd in 80s. (HE ALWAYS TELLING ? TO PULL THEY PANTS UP. WHAT ABOUT THAT MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DEAL HE GOT FROM FUBU IN 2000 TO USE FAT ALBERT ON ALL THOSE BAGGY JEANS/BAGGY SHIRTS???? ? THIS ? !!!) Cosby Show and especially A Different World had themes, music, characters and design catered to drive up its ratings to reach hip hop crowd. The same black folks he diss are the reason why his show stayed on the air so long. Almost everybody on NBC in the 80s wanted Cosby gone just cause he was a ? . Cosby should of known first hand how hip hop was all about peace and productivity. I remember Heavy D saying something like he turned down the NBC check because it was an honor to consult with Cosby. ? rallied hard around him when CBS picked up his show again in late 90s cause white CBS executives that were on Survior and NCIS ? at time didnt want a black face in prime time. Black folk always rallied around Cosby and he alienated himself for no reason at all by acting ignorant. He is finally getting a taste of his own medicine and I hope he OD from it. He is a ? . A liar. A coward. And just like the case of all uncle toms the hate of his skin color and race comes from traits and character he lacks on the inside. Basically He threw me and you under the bus because his verbal communication, alpha mannerisms isnt enough to have a woman (LEGALLY) to submit herself or her ? without the use of a ? drug. He hates hip hop cause we (especially the uneducated blacks he loves to flame) are lingusitc and creative with our approach (freestyling) to get the things we want and express ourselves while a beta like him has degrees, money, influence, authority and still cant master the mind of 1 woman.

mannnnnn aint nobody bout to read all that ? ..

if u know people who wear they pants on they waste.. have a job and takin care of they kids then he wasnt talkin to they ass...

jus like in "hip hop" when women are bein objectified and slandered they onky talkin to the "? " and the other ? still enjoy the song.. why?? cause the song aint talkin bout them..

so if them ? can not take general statements personal why cant u??

quit cryin ? ..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Cosby will just die like Joe Paterno. lol He'll get away with it.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all ? are funny

Some ppl can't separate the person they see on TV from the person they don't know

No one knows who these celebrities really are off camera

Just because Cosby has contributed a lot to the black race and have made positive effects on many ppl

Doesn't mean he can't be guilty of certain things

Again Cosby has power who says it could never happen

Anything is possible
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosby did what sooooooo many black uber celebs do
    when they get into these positions

He isolated himself from black people publicly
    To appease to his majority white audience

IMO

behind the scenes it might be a totally different story though

Cosby isolated himself?

How many black colleges has he spoken at? How many times has he gone on air and stated that black life has to improve itself?
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all ? are funny

Some ppl can't separate the person they see on TV from the person they don't know

No one knows who these celebrities really are off camera

Just because Cosby has contributed a lot to the black race and have made positive effects on many ppl

Doesn't mean he can't be guilty of certain things

Again Cosby has power who says it could never happen

Anything is possible
    People are surprised to find out a lot of celebrities are ? in real life.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am going off the title of the link, you get the point. If he can come out and say she lying so fast why not the others?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannibal has been consigned by many people, including Louis ck, who said Hannibal is one of his favorites. So that dude ain't gonna starve anytime soon.

And I will say this about Bill cosby. As horrible as these accusations are, can't deny the ? had good taste. Janice Dickinson old ass looked good before all that plastic surgery.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

And I will say this about Bill cosby. As horrible as these accusations are, can't deny the ? had good taste. Janice Dickinson old ass looked good before all that plastic surgery.

indeed, she was a hoe too...her daughter ugly though
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is reasonable evidence to suggest that Cosby has ? or at the very least had inappropriate sexual contact with at least one woman.

? is a serious crime and I don't take it lightly, but I have a hard time giving my sympathy to women who probably settled out of court.

In essence what they did is put a price tag on their ? when they don't pursue criminal charges and opt for out of court monetary settlements (my opinion).

Cosby probably was a greasy ? in his earlier years, but these broads coming out with stuff that happened two or three decades ago makes me question the sincerity of their intentions.

You wasn't joining the plight against that ? back then when he supposedly violated you so sit your ass down somewhere now.