Comments

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I MIGHT CHILL ALL NIGHT
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah she got that ? you can see it in his interviews ? be cheesin like crazy when she get mentioned
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I wish KRIT was an album. I coined that as a classic too but that's how good Krit's catalog is tho.

Its hard to see which is his best because all of his work is dope besides maybe LFTUG (at which it was aight). Some might say Krit Wuz Here was his best then some might say R4 is his best. It depend on the listener is but what we all can say is that those 2 also are classic material

4eva in a Day is his best work. I think he had the best concept for that and its really a coheisive piece of work. Everything flows, and it all makes sense based on the concept.

Honestly Cadillatica is a dope project, i just wished he stucked to the concept more as referencing the planet throughout the album. It seems like after Soul food, everything becomes loose and tradtional. He only reference the theme at Lost generation. Thats my only knock. In the interlude, he could at least spoke more about cadillatica, or something, maybe im missing something?
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I wish KRIT was an album. I coined that as a classic too but that's how good Krit's catalog is tho.

Its hard to see which is his best because all of his work is dope besides maybe LFTUG (at which it was aight). Some might say Krit Wuz Here was his best then some might say R4 is his best. It depend on the listener is but what we all can say is that those 2 also are classic material

4eva in a Day is his best work. I think he had the best concept for that and its really a coheisive piece of work. Everything flows, and it all makes sense based on the concept.

Honestly Cadillatica is a dope project, i just wished he stucked to the concept more as referencing the planet throughout the album. It seems like after Soul food, everything becomes loose and tradtional. He only reference the theme at Lost generation. Thats my only knock. In the interlude, he could at least spoke more about cadillatica, or something, maybe im missing something?

it was about creating a planet and life in general, from being young to getting older.....kind of like a 2 in 1 concept....basically a more mature 4eva NA Day....just my opinion
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man idk how life got so much dislike in here, granted the drums coulda been better but I thought some of y'all was tired of his same ol drums, the melodies on the beat so sexy on there, and mind control jeebus ion even gotta talk about that beat, WHOOOOOO. And I'm in the minority but the new mount Olympus I'm feeling just as much if not more than the original
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man idk how life got so much dislike in here, granted the drums coulda been better but I thought some of y'all was tired of his same ol drums, the melodies on the beat so sexy on there, and mind control jeebus ion even gotta talk about that beat, WHOOOOOO. And I'm in the minority but the new mount Olympus I'm feeling just as much if not more than the original

C/s
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    The new Mount Olympus is so cheesy bruh. And Life is the best song on the album IMO. Its a very deep and powerful song if you can relate relate to the message. And BTW I think the drums are tuned fine. If it hitted harder, it would take away from the song vibe, it was more of a chantful song, instead of an "anthem" type song.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    The new Mount Olympus is so cheesy bruh.

How so, same lyrics, arguably harder/more subwoofer pleasing beat
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im going to play this album til my CD player melts lol.
    bumpin that do you love joint. smooth sh** , needs a remix with 3 Stackz
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Basically 2 songs about her. Third Eye and Do You Love Me
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Life reminded me of something Kanye would do (the hook & the portion where the drums kick in) & its actually one of my favorites on the album. Only thing is I dont see Kanye rapping about not taking life for granted and ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    42,302 sold in the first week, sold just about 1,000 more copies than LFTU in its first week...

SMH

I feel sorry for those who are missing a gem.

Go KRIT
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    42,302 sold in the first week, sold just about 1,000 more copies than LFTU in its first week...

SMH

"Real" hip hop loses yet again.

Bullshittin wit rap (Future, YG etc) and selling 40k >>>>>>> Puring ur heart into it, really caring bout the art and ur craft yet only selling 40k

All that busting ur brain for nothing...sad.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH

Bullshittin wit rap (Future, YG etc) and selling 40k >>>>>>> Puring ur heart into it, really caring bout the art and ur craft yet only selling 40k

Puring?

Misspelling words.....sad
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH

So you suggest that people no longer care about the culture enough to actually put some thought into it? ? should ? and get on that way, huh? People like you are the reason for the steady decline of mainstream hip-hop. You don't wanna take ? serious and perpetuate the dumbing down of the genre.

That's indicative of what type of ? you are. Not even a black man, just another ? ? . Go head and ? your way through life. Ol' 2nd childhood ? ? .

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

SMH

So you suggest that people no longer care about the culture enough to actually put some thought into it? ? should ? and get on that way, huh? People like you are the reason for the steady decline of mainstream hip-hop. You don't wanna take ? serious and perpetuate the dumbing down of the genre.

That's indicative of what type of ? you are. Not even a black man, just another ? ? . Go head and ? your way through life. Ol' 2nd childhood ? ? .

Okay, let me rephrase, 'real' southern hip hop lost lol

Stick to ur cooning, supermanning, and crunk ? and leave real hip hop to the ? thats good at it, that can actually rap....and I only like street/droppin gems type rap (Hov, Lox, Fab, Dipset, Nas, etc)...? out my face with those nerdy bars and that Kendrick and Krit kumbaya ? .

Go become a pastor or a scientist, ? out the rap game....word.

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

SMH

Okay, let me rephrase, 'real' southern hip hop lost lol

Stick to ur cooning, supermanning, and crunk ? and leave real hip hop to the ? thats good at it, that can actually rap....and I only like street/droppin gems type rap (Hov, Lox, Fab, Dipset, Nas, etc)...? out my face with those nerdy bars and that Kendrick and Krit kumbaya ? .

Go become a pastor or a scientist, ? out the rap game....word.

Your ignorance and stupidity are truly worthy of amazement. I'm almost certain that the artists you just rattled off ? wit Krit and Kendrick. So would you say the same ? to them that you said here? Prolly not. Not to mention, at this very moment, no one in your list is selling outside of Jay.

When Ghostface comes out in a few weeks, and he doesn't sell all that well, regardless of how good the product is, I need to see your ? ass in that thread talkin that same ? you are now.

Now ? off.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats what Krit needs to do to get his name out there more, get his producer creds up. Not a bad start, dope track.