• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    ? love to talk about bean shot attempts

high risk shots >>dribbling off of tim duncans knee

10-27 is horrible. he will get all the credit. Wesley Johnson made the play. ? Bron got to do with this?
    30% from the field and a W and ? still hate

My problem is ? ain't consistent it's like the only ? people pay attention to when it comes to shooting is Kobe lol
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting the feeling something a isn't right in that Cavs locker room, a lot of hints being dropped by Bron to the media. Does anyone really fear this Cavs team even when they win 55 games, or maybe I'm being short sighted.

Knicks are trash man, when you start saying to yourself, man if Jose was healthy, you know you're in trouble. I like how Melo has been efficient for the last week but team Defense a turnstile. If they lose to Sixers.......
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Lol and instead if proving me wrong ? click feelings did anyone mention Reggie shmurda was 5 for 20 last night
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

NegativeQuarterlyErmine.gif

Buddy w/ the towel at the end was so disgusted LOL

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Anybody happen to catch this ether online:

B2xQeiECQAMI6mx.jpg

lies.png
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Brandon knight was 5 for 20
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting the feeling something a isn't right in that Cavs locker room, a lot of hints being dropped by Bron to the media. Does anyone really fear this Cavs team even when they win 55 games, or maybe I'm being short sighted.

Knicks are trash man, when you start saying to yourself, man if Jose was healthy, you know you're in trouble. I like how Melo has been efficient for the last week but team Defense a turnstile. If they lose to Sixers.......

Already call it dog..It's not even the effort on defense nor the offense.. It simple that these ? can't defend nobody.. That's the reality for Knicks right now. We have no talent on defense what's so ever. If you can't beat the bucks a team that is rank 28 in offense and a depleted wolves team..worst defensive team in the league giving up 113 points a game. Who can you really beat?

I have no confidence in this team at the moment.. I don't even think they can beat a winless sixers squad. That how bad ? is right now. What this team needs to do right now.. and probably Melo don't like hearing ? like this.. They need to tank. Assess the team throughout the season, makes some major moves in the offseason. Phil would be working with 79.9 million cap space towards the offseason/Draft and comeback strong for the 2015-2016. That's the only option they got right now. This team just doesn't have no talent presently. No identity.. Playoff's is outta the question at this point.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    melo about to waste a year of his prime at 30 with this knick ? . he only got at most maybe one more prime year left in him
  • ericb4prez
    Options

giphy.gif

So because I want consistency I'm caping?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »

Already call it dog..It's not even the effort on defense nor the offense.. It simple that these ? can't defend nobody.. That's the reality for Knicks right now. We have no talent on defense what's so ever. If you can't beat the bucks a team that is rank 28 in offense and a depleted wolves team..worst defensive team in the league giving up 113 points a game. Who can you really beat?

I have no confidence in this team at the moment.. I don't even think they can beat a winless sixers squad. That how bad ? is right now. What this team needs to do right now.. and probably Melo don't like hearing ? like this.. They need to tank. Assess the team throughout the season, makes some major moves in the offseason. Phil would be working with 79.9 million cap space towards the offseason/Draft and comeback strong for the 2015-2016. That's the only option they got right now. This team just doesn't have no talent presently. No identity.. Playoff's is outta the question at this point.

Damn Melo. At least you home though nah mean?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Options

giphy.gif

If it was any player that was being talked about regarding their shooting, you wouldn't be seeking consistency in why others aren't mentioned. You wouldn't give a ? , you care cause it's Kobe being the one criticized by people here. It's the Lakers fan in you.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    te="MeTaL;7555421"]

I have no confidence in this team at the moment.. I don't even think they can beat a winless sixers squad. That how bad ? is right now. What this team needs to do right now.. and probably Melo don't like hearing ? like this.. They need to tank. Assess the team throughout the season, makes some major moves in the offseason. Phil would be working with 79.9 million cap space towards the offseason/Draft and comeback strong for the 2015-2016. That's the only option they got right now. This team just doesn't have no talent presently. No identity.. Playoff's is outta the question at this point.[/quote]

Tanking won't work. That's a 2-3 yr process and the Knicks don't own their 2016 pick... we do.
    [Imghttp://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/herman-cain-smile.gif

U guys better not ? up
  • ericb4prez
    Options

giphy.gif

If it was any player that was being talked about regarding their shooting, you wouldn't be seeking consistency in why others aren't mentioned. You wouldn't give a ? , you care cause it's Kobe being the one criticized by people here. It's the Lakers fan in you.

False I had a problem when ? tried to ? on Kemba being 9 for 26
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Knicks fan friend gonna be at work today...

Can't wait...

Mufucka said a 5th seed coming into the season....FOH
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I hate these Bulls west coast start times, I be tired as ? driving to work in the morning
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate these Bulls west coast start times, I be tired as ? driving to work in the morning

Stop complaining ? I be dozing off at traffic lights everyday
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Stop complaining ? I be dozing off at traffic lights everyday

Yeah......only a matter of time before you get caught slipping