The Official Playstation 4 Thread - 55 Million Sold! PS4 VR almost 1 million sold

Options

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    why would you buy a system 2 weeks before black friday?

U still won't have one after black Friday though
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    why would you buy a system 2 weeks before black friday?

? i'm not going out there with all them ? . you ever seen them black friday videos on youtube? also chances are the ps4 will be sold out by then.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    all i need is a trade in bargain on gta v and i'll be good for awhile.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    all i need is a trade in bargain on gta v and i'll be good for awhile.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    Options
    whats cod like ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    whats cod like ?

Decent but I still ? with bf more. I took mine back and preordered gta
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    @BCotton5, here's your chance to get your PS4 for $50.

2736604-ps41.jpg

Some enterprising shoppers have taken advantage of Walmart's new price-matching promise to buy PlayStation 4s for as low as $50. Under the terms of Walmart's price-matching promotion, the company says, "If you find a lower advertised price on an identical product, tell us and we'll match it."

CNBC reports that people are setting up bogus Amazon selling accounts, and listing PS4s for just a fraction of what they normally cost. While Amazon is often quick to shut these pages down, users need only to take screenshots and show it to a Walmart cashier to request the price-match.

Some have successfully done this, with one Twitter user saying they were able to get a PS4 from Walmart for $50 (tweet since deleted, but captured by Kotaku) and other for around $100. People on the deals forum Slickdeals.net are also saying they were able to get PS4s on the cheap in this way.

It's likely that Walmart has since wised up and will amend its price-matching policies and protocols.

if you're looking to legitimately buy a PS4 in the near future, various retailers will offer a very nice Black Friday bundle that includes a console and copies of Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us for $400.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does this keep getting unstickied
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thee are pros and cons to both systems, but after all these years PSN still aint ? . smh. y do i even pay for PS+? servers still ass.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why does this keep getting unstickied

MMM!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    @BCotton5, here's your chance to get your PS4 for $50.

2736604-ps41.jpg

Some enterprising shoppers have taken advantage of Walmart's new price-matching promise to buy PlayStation 4s for as low as $50. Under the terms of Walmart's price-matching promotion, the company says, "If you find a lower advertised price on an identical product, tell us and we'll match it."

CNBC reports that people are setting up bogus Amazon selling accounts, and listing PS4s for just a fraction of what they normally cost. While Amazon is often quick to shut these pages down, users need only to take screenshots and show it to a Walmart cashier to request the price-match.

Some have successfully done this, with one Twitter user saying they were able to get a PS4 from Walmart for $50 (tweet since deleted, but captured by Kotaku) and other for around $100. People on the deals forum Slickdeals.net are also saying they were able to get PS4s on the cheap in this way.

It's likely that Walmart has since wised up and will amend its price-matching policies and protocols.

if you're looking to legitimately buy a PS4 in the near future, various retailers will offer a very nice Black Friday bundle that includes a console and copies of Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us for $400.

LMAO should I try it?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too late, they found out about it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Thee are pros and cons to both systems, but after all these years PSN still aint ? . smh. y do i even pay for PS+? servers still ass.

The free games?

I know what's available isn't so hot right now for the PS4, but once the library builds up, PS+ will be worth the money again.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This just made me lean to gettin the x1
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The free games?

I know what's available isn't so hot right now for the PS4, but once the library builds up, PS+ will be worth the money again.

well i mean yea, besides the fact that you HAVE to pay for it anyways to play online, but i figured with the extra revenue they would work on the servers a lil bit. 2k15 still lags online on ps4 , it doesnt on xbox1, not anymore anyways
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The free games?

well i mean yea, besides the fact that you HAVE to pay for it anyways to play online, but i figured with the extra revenue they would work on the servers a lil bit. 2k15 still lags online on ps4 , it doesnt on xbox1, not anymore anyways

You really blaming Sony for a online problem another company has had since it's inception to the sports gaming world?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The free games?

You really blaming Sony for a online problem another company has had since it's inception to the sports gaming world?

It's true that 2K15 has there own servers problems, and it's also true that PSN still ? up. NAT issues for party chats, and the slow ass messaging. It's not horrible, but it still needs to be fixed asap, but knowing Sony, this ? won't get patched any time soon.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Far Cry/GTA bundle is calling me...

*hears a soft whisper.."DNB1....DNB1 come get me"

Damn...
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    That Far Cry/GTA bundle is calling me...

*hears a soft whisper.."DNB1....DNB1 come get me"

Damn...

WHERE YOU SEE THAT
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got my ? last year for 29.00 on amazon.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    me too but amazon dont have it this year
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Is the camera worth buying?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    IDK BUT ITS 39.99 EVERYWHERE