• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...this thread is depressing
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once a Knick, Always a Knick. Since the late the late 80's son. I've come too far to give up on my Knicks. I'm never done and I will never lose hope.

True Knick fan 4 life till die in a custom made Knicks casket. Word

Son real talk, saying knicks is trash dont mean you not a knicks fan. Im still a knics fan, gonna always be a knicks fan, gonna still watch every game this season, gonna still hope for a win every game. But damn b, we trash as ? and unless we get some defense we aint getting close to the playoffs this year.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • AZTG
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Once a Knick, Always a Knick. Since the late the late 80's son. I've come too far to give up on my Knicks. I'm never done and I will never lose hope.

True Knick fan 4 life till die in a custom made Knicks casket. Word

Son real talk, saying knicks is trash dont mean you not a knicks fan. Im still a knics fan, gonna always be a knicks fan, gonna still watch every game this season, gonna still hope for a win every game. But damn b, we trash as ? and unless we get some defense we aint getting close to the playoffs this year.

Didn't say or think like that. I know we're trash right now but my problem is fans giving up and supporting the tanking system.

I feel you man, we all frustrated.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still a fan but how are these guys talking about they not giving enough effort, we only like 13 games into the damn season. I been hearing this ? for like 3 or 4 years now. and with 3 different coaches besides the 54 win season. I can see my team just sucking and not having enough talent(I stayed with them on that 2002 to stat signed here depression) but lack of effort is the ? that ? me the ? off. there is no excuse what so ever for a team with melo, stat, jr, hardaway, iman to be getting blown out like this by some ? ass teams. They about to set a record for most consecutive games when a opponent shots over 37% from 3. the ? is that? My giants are 3-7 but atleast you see them trying, atleast the jets are trying. why the ? is this team not. sour got more pride then this team does. I hope they turn this ? the ? around
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still a fan but how are these guys talking about they not giving enough effort, we only like 13 games into the damn season. I been hearing this ? for like 3 or 4 years now. and with 3 different coaches besides the 54 win season. I can see my team just sucking and not having enough talent(I stayed with them on that 2002 to stat signed here depression) but lack of effort is the ? that ? me the ? off. there is no excuse what so ever for a team with melo, stat, jr, hardaway, iman to be getting blown out like this by some ? ass teams. They about to set a record for most consecutive games when a opponent shots over 37% from 3. the ? is that? My giants are 3-7 but atleast you see them trying, atleast the jets are trying. why the ? is this team not. sour got more pride then this team does. I hope they turn this ? the ? around

This ? is so true, this thread got me in real tears lmaooo
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro's.. The shank be sinking.. *Michael Ray Richardson Voice* The ship be sinking.. smh...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol all this sad talk only and it's not even a month into the season
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »

This ? is so true, this thread got me in real tears lmaooo
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol all this sad talk only and it's not even a month into the season

shut the hell up
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why did he have to be sent here what the ? smh.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • AZTG
    Options
    The sixers game today gonna be the first game im not gonna be able to watch so far this season. Probably better for my health this way anyway
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well....so far they are playing better...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Some pics for y'all I got at the Sixers/Knicks game. Court-side seats. Y'all gotta do it at least once.

STARKS_zps055800c5.jpg

Dalembert_zps0c38bec2.jpg

Melogivinginstructions_zps60eeed59.jpg

MeloGuardsMCDub_zps0423c540.jpg

CommentatorsTable_zps1f25c602.jpg

Melo-FTs2_zps0465672e.jpg

JRSmith_zps4d8d2e42.jpg

Amare-FTs_zpse1b30900.jpg

Amare-PostGameInterview_zpsfcaebbb9.jpg

FishyRims_zps4ad182b4.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options