Ya'll agree with me? Ether is the greatest rap song the past 14 years

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether was average as ? . Don't get the hype behind It outside of it being a diss to Jay. That's just me though.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Maybe last decade

How decade works? It's still 2000's ain't it?

This post let Nas down.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought nas fans were supposed to be smart. Haven't you heard that track " I know I can" or whatever that song was called. Go and learn you something and stop playing ether and shooting guns. Nas would tell you to learn what a decade is before you listen to his music.

What is square root of 144?

Name the planets in the solar system?

What is e in e= mc^2?

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe last decade

How decade works? It's still 2000's ain't it?

This post let Nas down.

It was a joke stop ? ride jay z smh
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I thought nas fans were supposed to be smart. Haven't you heard that track " I know I can" or whatever that song was called. Go and learn you something and stop playing ether and shooting guns. Nas would tell you to learn what a decade is before you listen to his music.

What is e in e= mc^2?

lol
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you just need your own personal stickied Nas thread or subforum. Nas the goat and all but ? you ? .
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether wasnt even the best song on Stillmatic

This

I'll take it a step further and say Stillmatic > illmatic
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is e in e= mc^2?

1. 12

2. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto

3. E is for Energy

But yeah, I actually agree with the thread starter, if you were to make a CD-R of the best rap songs starting from Jan1, 2000 you'd have to include Takeover and Ether. If you were to write a 3 page essay on Hip Hop since 2000 you'd have to mention Takeover and Ether.

Not saying Ether is the absolute best song since Y2k but if I was going to make a 80 minute CD-R I'd pick Takeover and Ether.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is e in e= mc^2?

1. 12

3. E is for Energy

But yeah, I actually agree with the thread starter, if you were to make a CD-R of the best rap songs starting from Jan1, 2000 you'd have to include Takeover and Ether. If you were to write a 3 page essay on Hip Hop since 2000 you'd have to mention Takeover and Ether.

Not saying Ether is the absolute best song since Y2k but if I was going to make a 80 minute CD-R I'd pick Takeover and Ether.

pluto is no longer a planet
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm gonna be the one to say it?

Takeover > Ether. Both as a song and a diss
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is e in e= mc^2?

1. 12

3. E is for Energy

why not? ? happened to pluto?

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »

What is e in e= mc^2?

1. 12

3. E is for Energy

I dont remember why but I just remember hearing it was no longer a planet. I was still in school so this was like 2006 or 07
  • afro thunder
    Options

What is e in e= mc^2?

1. 12

3. E is for Energy

I dont remember why but I just remember hearing it was no longer a planet. I was still in school so this was like 2006 or 07

If I'm not mistaken they made it a planet again after that then changed their mind and said it's not a planet no more.

I think they call it a draft planet these days along with Eris and one other one.
  • afro thunder
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn a Nas thread?

This is a first
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that Pluto is so far out there and has a weird orbit, so it might actually be orbiting another planet or something that we can't see. Therefore, it might not be a planet that orbits our sun?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas shi*tted on J-z
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Nas shi*tted on J-z

its safe to say they both ? on each other
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    tjohunkin wrote: »
    Nas shi*tted on J-z

? it was whole roccafella against Nas. Nas handle them by his own. U don't know anything about rap
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So I'm gonna be the one to say it?

Takeover > Ether. Both as a song and a diss

You like Takeover more because you like to dance to the beat you are the ? who sell your self go to the club and dance with the white people. Only white people would say a stupid thing like this. Real ? don't dance to pop beats. Real ? go the club and blast Ether. ? you ? .

Takeover sucks it's just ? track. All Jay does is disrespectin women. he does not even talk about Nas. This ? Jay been a Nas stan since day one. He had illmatic on bootleg. He ain't ? but a Nas groupie. He would not make it without Nas. That's true facts
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options
    Nas shi*tted on J-z

? it was whole roccafella against Nas. Nas handle them by his own. U don't know anything about rap

you cant keep Nas ? out your mouth so i cant take you seriously
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Nas shi*tted on J-z

you cant keep Nas ? out your mouth so i cant take you seriously

I can't take you serious when you think Takeover was better than Ether... Come on bruh..
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options

What is e in e= mc^2?

1. 12

3. E is for Energy

Pluto the ? from Disney?