8 countries that black people should not visit

Options

Comments

• whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or maybe you're reading into things you need not worry about because you're not the only one who's been traveling and you're experience as a white person is indeed often different.

Where did I claim I was the only one who has travelled? I thought the IC was a board to discuss things.

You'd be quite surprised as my experience as a "white person"...

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sniperx wrote: »
    what? you are saying black Americans on the IC don't see themselves as superior to black Africans? I'm not trying to derail this thread but I don't know how this fact can be disputed...

there are posts on the IC everyday where an African is the punchline for a joke...

You white boys n non.americans in general need to stop thinking these "hip hop websites" are some sort of vortex to the black mind . Yall really think yall in here gettin put on to how blk ppl communicate wit each other in unsupervised environments on some barbershop or bbq type ? , but is isnt, by far. ? is a cheap perpetrating caricature, at best. But u have no reference point, so its authentic, right?

Guys think they get ? degrees from posting here foh

• Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or maybe you're reading into things you need not worry about because you're not the only one who's been traveling and you're experience as a white person is indeed often different.

Where did I claim I was the only one who has travelled? I thought the IC was a board to discuss things.

You'd be quite surprised as my experience as a "white person"...

Not really
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    This ? in the army told me that Germany was a black mans paradise

? he ain't never lie, my first weekend in Germany was crazy the ? came up to me and told me she staying with me and we make party

dam. It really goes down like that. What's the best part of Germany to go to?

just go anywhere in rheinland pflaz , frankfurt,mainz, heidelberg, weisbaden, mannhiem, trier, baumholder, giessen, lessen,kaiserslautern any of those places as a blackman if you can't get ? ? yourself

Germany hmmm got to check that out
    beautiful_world_cup_women_pa_56eedac793f676978bf1db3358edd882.jpg
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buddy, I knew Nas when he was recording "Live at the BBQ" and hanging with Main Source... but of course I am full of ? and I am white so all of my comments are to be disregarded...

I don't need to prove what I have done for hip-hop culture to anyone rather than say that if you show me respect, I will show you the same...

I come on the IC to talk about hip-hop, have a laugh, and sometimes debate issues... forget all that "culture-vulture" nonsense, I am proud of who I am... a human being just like you
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is you even talkin abt
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Options
    I heard that blacks weren't really welcome in Switzerland. I think it was there.

Anyway, Germany is like that huh? Might try to see what's up
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am white so all of my comments are to be disregarded...

Ok

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buddy, I knew Nas when he was recording "Live at the BBQ" and hanging with Main Source... but of course I am full of ? and I am white so all of my comments are to be disregarded...

I don't need to prove what I have done for hip-hop culture to anyone rather than say that if you show me respect, I will show you the same...

I come on the IC to talk about hip-hop, have a laugh, and sometimes debate issues... forget all that "culture-vulture" nonsense, I am proud of who I am... a human being just like you

Stopped reading after that
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been to Thailand and this is a complete lie. From what i've been told Germany is pretty cool too.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at Germany being on that list, smh I can't wait to move to Frankfurt next month and yea ? east Berlin and russia

my ? ...you better catch up with me when you get here.

i got a spot to take you too you gonna like.

check ya ? later. ill tell you about it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    We already here.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

? he ain't never lie, my first weekend in Germany was crazy the ? came up to me and told me she staying with me and we make party

just go anywhere in rheinland pflaz , frankfurt,mainz, heidelberg, weisbaden, mannhiem, trier, baumholder, giessen, lessen,kaiserslautern any of those places as a blackman if you can't get ? ? yourself

Been to Germany a bunch of times this is what you generally see.

http://youtu.be/8lasEIQyuW8

False
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what? you are saying black Americans on the IC don't see themselves as superior to black Africans? I'm not trying to derail this thread but I don't know how this fact can be disputed...

there are posts on the IC everyday where an African is the punchline for a joke...

Frankly, I've seen (and experienced) far more examples of Africans coming to this country and looking down their noses at black Americans. So much for humbling oneself when traveling to another country.

Your experience may vary.
  • CP203
    Options

False

Truth

I don't know where you be at in Germany but naaaa
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm overseas w/ alot of Latins and they love us there too......

I haven't traveled out of the country much, but ya'll said alot of stuff my coworkers (prior military) been saying. Every black man see how the US treat us, so the fact that they ain't in that list makes me call bs on it too. I keep hearing bout them German women from my coworkers and them Chinks. We pretty much loved every where, but the hate is mostly in our own backyards.........
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really think the show love over there? Lol

I rather be here with my black folks then worrying bout other countries showing us love.

How many black leaders they have in them countries?

• CP203
    Options

False

Truth

I don't know where you be at in Germany but naaaa

I've been to Germany many times; first time was back in 2009, in which I was there for a year studying abroad. Most people there have never seen black people before, but you will still find your occasional German woman who is a negrophile who believes in the racial inferiority of blacks, but yet want to experience what its like to be with a black male because many have never been around, or seen a black person in person, besides television. Its like when a child gets a new toy, they want to see what it does... what it offers.... I know many black men who have studied abroad, or have visited many of these countries for months and years, and have never been with a woman from these countries. I got a good friend whose studying abroad in New Zealand right now and tells me all the time how the locals look at him as if he just escape from the zoo, the women will usually put their head down as he walks pass them.

...and it's not easy for black women either when I was in France I seen a lot of black prostitutes from Africa who came to France based on some European (white) male promising them the world, after a couple weeks, these women were kicked out on the streets, with no job, forced to become prostitutes. I seen a lot of this in Egypt and Dubai too.

Blacks have no friends, and the ones who generally are nice to blacks in forieghn countries have a curiosity due to racial differences. Which is mostly projected due to the hypersexual behavior they read in textbooks about slavery, and black men being sexual beast, coupled along with the images of Hip-Hop which causes them to believe that all blacks are rich and live like what the music videos projects.

Well I lived there for three years 2 of my sons were born there and I'm moving back next month and you're talking some non sense
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Options
    Ugh... Africans trying to sound like American blacks is WOAT. Overusing "? " and random slang to act cool.
  • CP203
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Y'all really think the show love over there? Lol

I rather be here with my black folks then worrying bout other countries showing us love.

How many black leaders they have in them countries?

They don't get it. All they know is America and the paradigm of racism that presents it self. They are viewing freedom though the paradigm of who and what allows you to ? them. They don't understand how the system of white supremacy changes once they leave America. Like I hear alot of Black men talk about Brazil. Yet, the blacks in Brazil have a different story about Brazil. They have a different story about interracial sex.

This link is a good example, where a black teacher was denied to teach in south Korea because they want a white teacher instead.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201411191138-0024364

I've lived in 5 different countries besides America miss me with that, I'm a pilot and I see how black people get treated all over the world, ? even in our own continent, but none of those places on that list besides Russia is ? with eastern European and middle eastern countries
  • CP203
    Options
    And in Brazil they learned from the Portuguese and Spaniards aka europeans
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny story.

an guy in dubai asked me was i african or american.

i was ignorant that day cause the ? was funny to me.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    Gonna throw more fuel to the Germany fire. I've got family that's been there and my folks over there now, one ain't even military. And I've worked with military people that give it props as well.

Racist ? does happen. You might go into a store and see the ? caricatures or chimp references, but most of that is propaganda they got from the US. Chick taking a black history class said that during one of them wars, the US would fly plains over cities dropping pamphlets from the sky. Pamphlets that would have the ? image and threats of the US sending "the monkeys" to wage war.

But at the same time, did blacks in other countries have to fight for equality like we did here? I'm just saying, if a MLK or X wasn't needed for us to not get killed on a whim over there, they're already a step ahead the US.

I've long suspected that most of the "don't go there" ? is a tactic to keep black Americans from gaining international support, though. I've heard that immigrants are even specifically told not to interact with us when they come over here, but maybe some poster here can shed light on that.
    International support from racist white countries.......
    If other countries, Don't give Africans, who happen to live on the Continent with the most resources any international support, what makes u think they'll give black Americans international support???

I think we might get support cause so much effort goes into dissuading us from doing that. They tell us Africa is just straw huts, disease, and jungles. Germany is home to ? 's and communism. Cuba is evil. Gaddafi was a monster. Haiti and Voodoo are of the devil. You don't just spread stuff like that off of just hate, there's a goal here.

So maybe if we weren't so ignorant and out the loop of each one another, stopped letting US media define ourselves to each other, we could re-establish our African connections and realize our common enemy worldwide. We don't have to be friends, but establish allies of non-blacks not down with that racist oppression. Becoming a stronger force in the process.

A force that makes them think twice bout ? Africa and terrorizing us here. Or anywhere for that matter. Cause right now we don't have that power. And I think that is by design.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Gonna throw more fuel to the Germany fire. I've got family that's been there and my folks over there now, one ain't even military. And I've worked with military people that give it props as well.

Racist ? does happen. You might go into a store and see the ? caricatures or chimp references, but most of that is propaganda they got from the US. Chick taking a black history class said that during one of them wars, the US would fly plains over cities dropping pamphlets from the sky. Pamphlets that would have the ? image and threats of the US sending "the monkeys" to wage war.

But at the same time, did blacks in other countries have to fight for equality like we did here? I'm just saying, if a MLK or X wasn't needed for us to not get killed on a whim over there, they're already a step ahead the US.

I've long suspected that most of the "don't go there" ? is a tactic to keep black Americans from gaining international support, though. I've heard that immigrants are even specifically told not to interact with us when they come over here, but maybe some poster here can shed light on that.
    International support from racist white countries.......
    If other countries, Don't give Africans, who happen to live on the Continent with the most resources any international support, what makes u think they'll give black Americans international support???

I think we might get support cause so much effort goes into dissuading us from doing that. They tell us Africa is just straw huts, disease, and jungles. Germany is home to ? 's and communism. Cuba is evil. Gaddafi was a monster. Haiti and Voodoo are of the devil. You don't just spread stuff like that off of just hate, there's a goal here.

So maybe if we weren't so ignorant and out the loop of each one another, stopped letting US media define ourselves to each other, we could re-establish our African connections and realize our common enemy worldwide. We don't have to be friends, but establish allies of non-blacks not down with that racist oppression. Becoming a stronger force in the process.

A force that makes them think twice bout ? Africa and terrorizing us here. Or anywhere for that matter. Cause right now we don't have that power. And I think that is by design.

I got fam that from Cuba.

Yea that ? was evil.
    That's from the mouth.

I don't know how it is now but white Cubans don't ? with black Cubans.