Rick Ross and TI are at that point in their career

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    All yall ggggggay-unit lovin crackas n herr ? & gtfoh yall squares is n here typin nonsense ya favorite muuuunkee is finished only ? who own a ggggggay-unit donkey Kong signature ? still think the gggggay-unit can make a comeback wit a Koch independent graveyard label wit a muuuuuunkee as the head
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    where they are bordering music irrelevancy. Them ? might be still popular public wise but musically they don't impact that culture anymore. Kind of like like where Snoop is in his career. Agree or disagree?

TI last album is at 130k and i don't see it doing much after.
    Ross dropping albums fast as hell and to soon.

What do you suggest their next step should be?

how is u comparin tip & rozay? Ross has the highest hiphop 1st wk sells wit the most records sold so far this yr sittin @ over 350k + sold so far on trak 4 gold...ti can't fix his mouf & say that rozay is just droppin this hood billionaire LP cuz he can he already did his numbers this yr plus he's rich 4eva
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....but Currensy and joe buddens arent irrelevant
  • gee757
    Options
    Katz like spitta & mouse aint never tear down rappers bout sells like donkey Kong did so now that the muuuunkee is gggggg-ufloppin he's gonna get a taste of his own medicine 10x worse....i was not lyin when I said that muuuuunkee face cracka lover ? donkey Kong married the ? karma!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Katz like spitta & mouse aint never tear down rappers bout sells like donkey Kong did so now that the muuuunkee is gggggg-ufloppin he's gonna get a taste of his own medicine 10x worse....i was not lyin when I said that muuuuunkee face cracka lover ? donkey Kong married the ? karma!

lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't mastermind the highest selling rap album this year? Let's not act like this album coming out don't even have a single. Rick Ross is far from irrelevant

Master mind is the lowest selling album of his career. I think the biggest album is the one with Maybach Music with Chrisette Michelle.

Master Mind only did 200-300k.

Mastermind is still the highest selling Rap album of 2014 that's a fact.
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Ain't mastermind the highest selling rap album this year? Let's not act like this album coming out don't even have a single. Rick Ross is far from irrelevant

Master mind is the lowest selling album of his career. I think the biggest album is the one with Maybach Music with Chrisette Michelle.

until Em drops
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where they are bordering music irrelevancy. Them ? might be still popular public wise but musically they don't impact that culture anymore. Kind of like like where Snoop is in his career. Agree or disagree?

TI last album is at 130k and i don't see it doing much after.
    Ross dropping albums fast as hell and to soon.

What do you suggest their next step should be?

Keep doin what they doing. Honestly being like how Snoop is in his career isn't a bad thing. He's respected by his peers and musically is in a space only a few rappers are. He can do pretty much anything he feels like and it doesn't matter if it sells or not cuz his career isn't predicated on music sales. But he's amassed enuff music that he can shut down damn near any city he shows up in. Same can be said about Ross and T.I. While they might not ever be platinum status, its not career ending to them.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing to brag about considering Em, Jay, Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Cole, Kendrick, Kanye,etc didn't even drop albums. All those acts are doing 300k in their first week.
  • gee757
    Options

smh the reason mods dont even know that who the ? is moddin the reason now? this place is bias as ? & clueless..if that is classified as fallin off 2+2 = 5 ......yeah I know that ? makes no sense

tjohunkin wrote: »

until Em drops

? that Klansmen sells he already let it b known his ? poster boy blonde hair blu eyes & white skin got him shittin on all the brown eyed blk ? rappers n blk musik on WHITE America
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both rick ross and t.i. are very successful rappers.people hate on em but these dudes aint losing any sleep or money
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U just lookin for a reason to downplay some ?
    Let them boys cook
  • hnic1978
    Options

Nothing to brag about considering Em, Jay, Wayne, Nicki, Drake, Cole, Kendrick, Kanye,etc didn't even drop albums. All those acts are doing 300k in their first week.

Yes it is.....a win is a win no matter how u slice it
  • gee757
    Options

WTH....ross is a gold artist how is that nothing 2 brag about? Rozay is still doin his numbers yall b comin up wit krazy shit2 hate Ross never was a plat artist like the folks u named.....it took Ross 1st album 8yrs 2 go plat & Teflon don is damn near plat.... @ the end of the Ross can brag cuz ti; jeezy, game & doo doo who r all former multi plat rappers put up lps & Ross outsold them all
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Rawse got Meek Milly n Wale N Stalley
    Rawse owns over 30 wing stops
    Rawse has Multiple Business ventures.

Stalley, man come on.smh Dude is about to get dropped faster than Janet Rice
    Wale i agree on.
    Meek i agree on.

None of the business stuff has anything to do with music relevancy. 50 Cent is wealthy and he ain't musically relevant.

Gotta disagree with ya partna. 50 still made top ten on billboard independently and brought The Unit back. Need i say more

Bruh, when you go from selling 10 mil a album to barely 50 k. When your'e doing Currensy and Joe Budden numbers that is being irrelevant. No way around that..

How many rappers are still sellin tho answer that
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    @usmarin3 explain how Joe Budden and Spitta are irrelevant without using sales as a crutch.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And it doesn't make sense

So only 8 rappers out 1,000's of rappers in the rap genre Rick Ross can't outsell whoopty do
  • gee757
    Options
    I said it b4 & I will say it again clowns n the reason will make up ? 2 h8 on Ross even if it makes them look stupid....pathetic!
  • hnic1978
    Options
    @usmarin3 explain how Joe Budden and Spitta are irrelevant without using sales as a crutch.

Add Yo Gotti and these ? are blueprint on how to be successful and they will NEVER touch gold.
  • tjohunkin
    tjohunkin Members Posts: 170
    Options
    clowns in the reason will make up ? to hate on Em for even if it makes them look stupid...pathetic
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I said it b4 & I will say it again clowns n the reason will make up ? 2 h8 on Ross even if it makes them look stupid....pathetic!

Stop coming here then.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Stop coming here then.

? ....i can go n any thread I want especially if I'm on topic now gtfoh & go praise/protect ya cracka Klansmen ? gaaawd

I didnt say you couldnt ? . Keep complaining about The Reason and Ill make this easy for you ? ? .
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Just ban this ? wtf