Nite Nite !!! When Trying to Keep it G Real Goes Wrong

Options

Comments

• Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    This (the reaction to the video) is even more proof of how lost young black men still are, despite their new-found -- if often confused -- embrace of race consciousness.

Now will somebody tell me what is so funny about this video?

And while you are at it, answer this: why isn't the brutality that this young man displayed something to be deployed rather than celebrated and laughed at? Do you feel that he is a "real ? "? Is this what young black malenss means to you, at least in part?

u r either a cracka or a ? . which 1 is it?

so this goofy ass white dude goes out of his way to start a fight, gets ? up when said fight starts and you somehow blame the black dude. u have to be trolling u cant be serious.

He went out of his way to start a fight? It's the black dude who hit him. Are you on ? ? I couldn't hear everything that dude was saying to be honest, but he didn't touch dude.

You are a part of the problem. You are still in enthralled by a certain self-defeating conception of black male identity.

And calling me ? for saying this just shows that you're a ? too.

yeah u r a trolling ass ? . im not even gonna take the bait. but lets restate the obvious. the white dude is running his mouth and challenged the black dude to a fight. the black dude doesnt say a word and stands there with his arms crossed while the white dude runs off at the mouth. i want to restate that.

the black dude doesnt say a word and stands there with his arms crossed while the white dude runs off at the mouth.

so the white guy is talking ? , challenges the black guy to a fight, the black guy doesnt do or say anything while the white guy is talking ? and itching for a fight, white dudes takes off his jacket to get the started and then proceeds to get knocked the ? out and according to you the black guy who didnt do or say anything is at fault. troll at will cracka im not taking the bait

The black dude didn't do or say anything? Again, are you on ? ? ?

Dude straight-up assaulted him, and robbed him on top of that. Whatever dude was saying (and like I said, I couldn't hear everything) he didn't touch him.

Let me add this. The fact that you think that only a white person could possibly say this proof of how warped your mind is.

The white dude in the video called him out very clearly and said that this is a "friendly fade" (Fade being a fight/knockout) and as such he verbally agreed to mutual combat with the Black dude in this video. However as a result he got knocked out before he himself could do anything. Now to address the claim of theft; he invaded this persons personal space and then went through his pockets to then grab his wallet only to then hand his wallet to the gentlemen holding the camera. so no he didn't commit theft but if he were to be brought up on anything it would probably be invasion of privacy.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This (the reaction to the video) is even more proof of how lost young black men still are, despite their new-found -- if often confused -- embrace of race consciousness.

And while you are at it, answer this: why isn't the brutality that this young man displayed something to be deployed rather than celebrated and laughed at? Do you feel that he is a "real ? "? Is this what young black malenss means to you, at least in part?

so this goofy ass white dude goes out of his way to start a fight, gets ? up when said fight starts and you somehow blame the black dude. u have to be trolling u cant be serious.

He went out of his way to start a fight? It's the black dude who hit him. Are you on ? ? I couldn't hear everything that dude was saying to be honest, but he didn't touch dude.

You are a part of the problem. You are still in enthralled by a certain self-defeating conception of black male identity.

yeah u r a trolling ass ? . im not even gonna take the bait. but lets restate the obvious. the white dude is running his mouth and challenged the black dude to a fight. the black dude doesnt say a word and stands there with his arms crossed while the white dude runs off at the mouth. i want to restate that.

the black dude doesnt say a word and stands there with his arms crossed while the white dude runs off at the mouth.

so the white guy is talking ? , challenges the black guy to a fight, the black guy doesnt do or say anything while the white guy is talking ? and itching for a fight, white dudes takes off his jacket to get the started and then proceeds to get knocked the ? out and according to you the black guy who didnt do or say anything is at fault. troll at will cracka im not taking the bait

Dude straight-up assaulted him, and robbed him on top of that. Whatever dude was saying (and like I said, I couldn't hear everything) he didn't touch him.

Let me add this. The fact that you think that only a white person could possibly say this proof of how warped your mind is.

u cracka ass crackas are something else. its obvious u r a white dude. ur attempted clandestine trolling and identity stealth isnt working. i know a ? when i see one and not even the blackest of ? will take the route you just took. not even @Ajackson can ? that hard.

i get it u r a white dude trolling a black social media site so u can go undercover and tell the negros about themselves. but none of that changes the fact that ur fellow cac ran his mouth, started some ? and got knocked the ? out.

thats whats wrong with u pickerwoods. yall know the greatness of the black man even better than some of my brothers do. thats y yall fear and hate us so much. you honkeys know the true essence of gods first ppl which is why yall tried so hard to erase of our history and remake us in ur own devilish demonic european image. you crackas know you cant compete with a black man on any even level so create a system of white supremacy to gain the advantage. history shows this. history also shows the depths of evil, inhumanity and devilishness that is at the core of the european. but on an even footing the same thing that happened to the cracka in the video will happen to you and everyone ? on an even footing. so troll on u cac and just keep this video in mind if u ever get brave enough to put the keyboard and start some ? with a black man
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

u cracka ass crackas are something else. its obvious u r a white dude. ur attempted clandestine trolling and identity stealth isnt working. i know a ? when i see one and not even the blackest of ? will take the route you just took. not even @Ajackson can ? that hard.

i get it u r a white dude trolling a black social media site so u can go undercover and tell the negros about themselves. but none of that changes the fact that ur fellow cac ran his mouth, started some ? and got knocked the ? out.

thats whats wrong with u pickerwoods. yall know the greatness of the black man even better than some of my brothers do. thats y yall fear and hate us so much. you honkeys know the true essence of gods first ppl which is why yall tried so hard to erase of our history and remake us in ur own devilish demonic european image. you crackas know you cant compete with a black man on any even level so create a system of white supremacy to gain the advantage. history shows this. history also shows the depths of evil, inhumanity and devilishness that is at the core of the european. but on an even footing the same thing that happened to the cracka in the video will happen to you and everyone ? on an even footing. so troll on u cac and just keep this video in mind if u ever get brave enough to put the keyboard and start some ? with a black man

You ? -damned ? scunt. You are one confused ? .

But let me ask you a serious question: What do you think Malcolm X would say if he saw that video?

• A Talented One
    Options

The white dude in the video called him out very clearly and said that this is a "friendly fade" (Fade being a fight/knockout) and as such he verbally agreed to mutual combat with the Black dude in this video. However as a result he got knocked out before he himself could do anything. Now to address the claim of theft; he invaded this persons personal space and then went through his pockets to then grab his wallet only to then hand his wallet to the gentlemen holding the camera. so no he didn't commit theft but if he were to be brought up on anything it would probably be invasion of privacy.

A dude mouthing off doesn't give you the right to knock him out. If the police saw this video, the brother would be charged with assault. And robbery; the fact that he handed the wallet to someone else is neither here nor there.
  • Masterfultech
    Options

A dude mouthing off doesn't give you the right to knock him out. If the police saw this video, the brother would be charged with assault. And robbery; the fact that he handed the wallet to someone else is neither here nor there.

Depends on what state he lives in because a dude consenting to fight isn't against the law in a lot of states as clearly the white dude did.
  • skpjr78
    Options

Depends on what state he lives in because a dude consenting to fight isn't against the law in a lot of states as clearly the white dude did.

let this cracka cook bruh. his troll game is woat
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure how other states are but in MN mutual combat can still get you a disorderly conduct ticket for fighting

There are also laws tho we're if you say things to people that will set people off you can get in trouble for that too. Can't think of the proper term.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...JB Smoove out here puttin' nikkas to sleep...

lol @ him smackin' him on the azz like, "C'mon Craig...c'mon Craig...Get up Craig"...

• Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why were they fighting
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you blind or just stupid? The white guy asked for a fight and was approaching the black guy when the black guy hit him. How is it the black guy's fault. The ? you're saying isn't making any sense.
  • A Talented One
    edited November 2014
    Options

Are you blind or just stupid? The white guy asked for a fight and was approaching the black guy when the black guy hit him. How is it the black guy's fault. The ? you're saying isn't making any sense.

Don't call me stupid, or even suggest that that is a possibility. I think you know that I am anything but stupid.

The white guy said something about not backing down, and given the situation, it is more reasonable to believe that he was just talking like that to not seem like he's soft but didn't really want to get physical. (Do you find that hard to believe?) And we don't know what transpired before the tape started rolling. It could be that the black dude started the whole thing.

But whoever started it, would you say that the black guy acted ideally? Let's put aside the robbery, which I hope you'll agree was stupid. I think that, ideally, the brother should not have basically sucker-punched him. He should have made it clear that he didn't want any trouble, and only if it seemed that the white dude was determined to get physical should he have gotten physical himself.

No doubt, some of y'all will find that suggestion unbelievable. But is it so crazy to suggest that the ideal person is someone who is peace-loving and who only fights when forced to? No.

Part of the reason why sounds crazy, I think, is that many of you are enthralled to an ideal of young black male identity defined in part by physical toughness. You can't tell me that this is not the case (things used to be worse though). And that's what my comments targeted. (My first comment was explicitly about the reaction to the video.) Holding that identity up as an ideal is not good for us. It is part of the reason why there is still so much black-on-black violence, with all of the deleterious consequences associated with that. And that's really my main concern -- how this identity affects us.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Don't call me stupid, or even suggest that that is a possibility. I think you know that I am anything but stupid.

The white guy said something about not backing down, and given the situation, it is more reasonable to believe that he was just talking like that to not seem like he's soft but didn't really want to get physical. (Do you find that hard to believe?) And we don't know what transpired before the tape started rolling. It could be that the black dude started the whole thing.

But whoever started it, would you say that the black guy acted ideally? Let's put aside the robbery, which I hope you'll agree was stupid. I think that, ideally, the brother should not have basically sucker-punched him. He should have made it clear that he didn't want any trouble, and only if it seemed that the white dude was determined to get physical should he have gotten physical himself.

No doubt, some of y'all will find that suggestion unbelievable. But is it so crazy to suggest that the ideal person is someone who is peace-loving and who only fights when forced to? No.

Part of the reason why sounds crazy, I think, is that many of you are enthralled to an ideal of young black male identity defined in part by physical toughness. You can't tell me that this is not the case (things used to be worse though). And that's what my comments targeted. (My first comment was explicitly about the reaction to the video.) Holding that identity up as an ideal is not good for us. It is part of the reason why there is still so much black-on-black violence, with all of the deleterious consequences associated with that. And that's really my main concern -- how this identity affects us.

No I don't know that you're not stupid especially given some of the stuff you've said and continue to say.

The white boy didn't just say he wasn't backing down, he was the one talking about them having a fight. The black guy said absolutely nothing at all. It was the white boy running off at the mouth. And we don't know if he truly didn't want to fight or not. He kept saying he did, so why are you so intent on making a baseless assumption just to try and make the black guy look bad? On top of all that, it was the white boy that first made the move towards the black guy. You can't spend minutes talking about how you're ready to fight, make a move towards the person you were threatening, and not expect some type of reaction. Lastly, you keep accusing him of robbing the white boy when he clearly said he didn't even want the money and tossed the wallet to the side.

You might not be stupid, I honestly don't know. However, if you aren't stupid and you continue to cling to your stance on this matter, you are every bit the ? you're accused of being by so many people on here. And that's coming from someone who hates 99% of the usage of that word.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1st of all ? you. Secondly, I agree this ? is ignorant as ? , if the cops see this all that "friendly fade" ? goes out the window and it's just another ? in jail.

You don't put your freedom on the line for ? YouTube views, that was some ? . I won't say it wasn't amusing, but it was ignorant ? ? for real.
  • A Talented One
    Options

No I don't know that you're not stupid especially given some of the stuff you've said and continue to say.

The white boy didn't just say he wasn't backing down, he was the one talking about them having a fight. The black guy said absolutely nothing at all. It was the white boy running off at the mouth. And we don't know if he truly didn't want to fight or not. He kept saying he did, so why are you so intent on making a baseless assumption just to try and make the black guy look bad? On top of all that, it was the white boy that first made the move towards the black guy. You can't spend minutes talking about how you're ready to fight, make a move towards the person you were threatening, and not expect some type of reaction. Lastly, you keep accusing him of robbing the white boy when he clearly said he didn't even want the money and tossed the wallet to the side.

You might not be stupid, I honestly don't know. However, if you aren't stupid and you continue to cling to your stance on this matter, you are every bit the ? you're accused of being by so many people on here. And that's coming from someone who hates 99% of the usage of that word.

Sigh.

Ok, explain how that makes me a ? . Please be as precise as possible.

You didn't address my argument about what the comments suggest about black male identity. (And by the way, I'm taking these comments as fitting a pattern; for another recent thread in which this was evident, see http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/523941/everybody-in-vid-a-? -except-lil-man-realnigga-goon-bigbrotherpussy-cowardbeatsuplilniggas/p1 )

I knew you were gonna play dumb. People are saying that this was taped in the hood. Do you think white boys in the hood usually really want it like that?

He gave the wallet to the other dude. Doesn't matter what he did with it. He took it.

Anyway, address my argument about black male identity. That's the really important issue.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    jono wrote: »

1st of all ? you. Secondly, I agree this ? is ignorant as ? , if the cops see this all that "friendly fade" ? goes out the window and it's just another ? in jail.

You don't put your freedom on the line for ? YouTube views, that was some ? . I won't say it wasn't amusing, but it was ignorant ? ? for real.

OK, gonna ignore the '? you,' but we are on the same page. And it's not just about avoiding jail, though that is obviously important. It's about the kind of people we want to be -- we are better than that.

Plus there is what I said about the reaction to the video and what it suggests about our ideas of black male identity.
  • jono
    Options

OK, gonna ignore the '? you,' but we are on the same page. And it's not just about avoiding jail, though that is obviously important. It's about the kind of people we want to be -- we are better than that.

Plus there is what I said about the reaction to the video and what it suggests about our ideas of black male identity.

Hmmm well I think it says a lot honestly about the conflict many Black men go through.

On one hand being tough and aggressive are at times honored and celebrated, the actors of te aggression are applauded and shown a lot of attention (we see this constantly with all these "worldstar" moments). Walking away or not being bothered with such none sense is supposedly a sign of weakness.

Then the other shoe drops and this aggression that is usually celebrated is the reason we are vilified (example: Officer Liang's shooting of Akai Gurley, the issue in Ferguson etc) where Black men scare the ? out of non-Blacks (even when they aren't trying to) and they lash out violently by shooting or attacking us.

You can't be a supporter of creating such a reputation and then be surprised or upset when people internalize it and use it as an excuse to ? you. You can't fight against and then turn around and promote the stereotype, it doesn't work that way.

Now of course these situations are isolated and have no connection to each other except that they can all be viewed and followed online but just as
  • jono
    Options
    ...never mind, in closing, folks should already know the stereotypes of blacks being brutes is decades old already, what's the purpose of reinforcing it by continually showing attention to morons like the ? in this video. We can do without that ? .
  • A Talented One
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hmmm well I think it says a lot honestly about the conflict many Black men go through.

On one hand being tough and aggressive are at times honored and celebrated, the actors of te aggression are applauded and shown a lot of attention (we see this constantly with all these "worldstar" moments). Walking away or not being bothered with such none sense is supposedly a sign of weakness.

Then the other shoe drops and this aggression that is usually celebrated is the reason we are vilified (example: Officer Liang's shooting of Akai Gurley, the issue in Ferguson etc) where Black men scare the ? out of non-Blacks (even when they aren't trying to) and they lash out violently by shooting or attacking us.

You can't be a supporter of creating such a reputation and then be surprised or upset when people internalize it and use it as an excuse to ? you. You can't fight against and then turn around and promote the stereotype, it doesn't work that way.

Now of course these situations are isolated and have no connection to each other except that they can all be viewed and followed online but just as

I wasn't even thinking of the possible connection to police brutality, but that is something to think about too. I was more concerned with how venerating this kind of aggressiveness and making it part of black male identity contributes to black-on-black violence and more generally young black men getting in trouble.

Anyway, I applaud you for writing this. It's like most of these ? are just posting to get reactions, when life -- and the struggle -- is obviously bigger than reactions.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Black Excellence!!!
    my job is done.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Yall still getting trolled by this cac. Its hilarious how white ppl are always doing dirt but expect everyone else to turn the other check. Dont start a fight if u dont want to get knocked out. ? that cac and ? this troll
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Sigh.

You didn't address my argument about what the comments suggest about black male identity. (And by the way, I'm taking these comments as fitting a pattern; for another recent thread in which this was evident, see http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/523941/everybody-in-vid-a-? -except-lil-man-realnigga-goon-bigbrotherpussy-cowardbeatsuplilniggas/p1 )

I knew you were gonna play dumb. People are saying that this was taped in the hood. Do you think white boys in the hood usually really want it like that?

He gave the wallet to the other dude. Doesn't matter what he did with it. He took it.

Anyway, address my argument about black male identity. That's the really important issue.

You're a ? because you have a pattern of always trying to portray the worst with Black people. You're a ? because you're going out of your way to place blame on a black person in this instance when everything in the video points to the white person being the one at fault or at least more fault.

Who cares what the comments suggest? We can see for ourselves what happened in the video. Who gives a ? what you think white boys in the hood want. The one in the video said he wanted a fight. He approached the black guy like he wanted a fight. So the black guy was supposed to not react based on some weird and stupid logic you have about what white guys don't really want? You sound dumb.

And yes, it does matter what he did with the wallet. You're continuously accusing him of robbing the white guy. He clearly said he didn't want the money. If the white guy got his wallet back then clearly no robbery took place. But again, like the ? that you are, you're automatically assuming the worst regarding this black man and stating that he stole the wallet without any proof at all.

And no I didn't address your point about black male identity because it just seems to be drivel. Whoever, said this guy was the archetypal black male? No one, so what are you talking about. He might be a thug. He might be a goon. But in this particular case he wasn't the one doing all the talking. He wasn't the aggressor. The white boy was. Again, if you give your ? vision a rest, maybe you'll see things more clearly. In the video, we have a white boy talking ? to a black dude that that isn't saying anything at all. The white boy then approaches the black dude after declaring they were going to have a fight, and he gets knocked out. The black dude goes crazy and taunts the white boy after he knocks him out. Was the black dude's response the epitome of class? No. Was he the one that started the whole mess? Clearly not. So why are you so insistent on making him the villain?
  • Masterfultech
    Options
    Sigh.

You're a ? because you have a pattern of always trying to portray the worst with Black people. You're a ? because you're going out of your way to place blame on a black person in this instance when everything in the video points to the white person being the one at fault or at least more fault.

Who cares what the comments suggest? We can see for ourselves what happened in the video. Who gives a ? what you think white boys in the hood want. The one in the video said he wanted a fight. He approached the black guy like he wanted a fight. So the black guy was supposed to not react based on some weird and stupid logic you have about what white guys don't really want? You sound dumb.

And yes, it does matter what he did with the wallet. You're continuously accusing him of robbing the white guy. He clearly said he didn't want the money. If the white guy got his wallet back then clearly no robbery took place. But again, like the ? that you are, you're automatically assuming the worst regarding this black man and stating that he stole the wallet without any proof at all.

And no I didn't address your point about black male identity because it just seems to be drivel. Whoever, said this guy was the archetypal black male? No one, so what are you talking about. He might be a thug. He might be a goon. But in this particular case he wasn't the one doing all the talking. He wasn't the aggressor. The white boy was. Again, if you give your ? vision a rest, maybe you'll see things more clearly. In the video, we have a white boy talking ? to a black dude that that isn't saying anything at all. The white boy then approaches the black dude after declaring they were going to have a fight, and he gets knocked out. The black dude goes crazy and taunts the white boy after he knocks him out. Was the black dude's response the epitome of class? No. Was he the one that started the whole mess? Clearly not. So why are you so insistent on making him the villain?

If you don't mind me cutting in I think it's because, If I'm to understand his interaction with Jono, that they think this video and the comments around the video are perpetuating the "blacks (more specifically males) are hyper violent stereotype".
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Dog ,man, ? Ya screw face, I watch hands"
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Sigh.

Listen b, I already said: 1) the brother did not act as we should ideally want, even if what he did was morally permissible (and this setting aside the robbery -- you are plainly a ? if you think that the fact that he didn't keep the wallet means that it wasn't robbery), and 2) that the identity issue is really what my comments are about -- though you're treating them as somehow peripheral. But let me add that it would be foolish to only go by what people say explicitly.

Anyway, you are officially a ? to me now. No wonder you had to drop out of your PhD program.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ calling him "Logic"