Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see the NO has gotten into the protesting as well. Bayou Classic this weekend, major black event for the city. They gonna go hard out there this weekend.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    Only read this if you're prepared to be ? off.
    White posters on the 4chan site discussing how this "recently" made their family racist
    http://4archive.org/pol/thread/39218289

I will say it is interesting to read how these white folks act in the confines of their home. Just remember that the people in that thread are probably the sons and daughters of white folks who say hi to you at work everyday.
  • Swiffness!
    edited November 2014
    Options
    chakrakhan wrote: »
    White posters on the 4chan site discussing how this "recently" made their family racist

I will say it is interesting to read how these white folks act in the confines of their home. Just remember that the people in that thread are probably the sons and daughters of white folks who say hi to you at work everyday.

disclaimer: 4chan is their AKA Donkey. So there's lots of ironic sarcasm and general unserious ? talk.

That said:
    I honestly don't know what to do
    For me I see multiple reforms go through to try to "help" them, but nothing ever sticks (talking bout education)
    I think the best route you could take is going incredibly strict with them, but at the same time the parents play an important role and with most being absent, this critical lack of authority in their lives causes them to become losers in life
    The only thing that could possibly help the family situation is the promotion of a normal black familial unit that wants to help their community, but doesn't disrespect authority (but even that could backfire easily)

Or we could just perform genocide and nip the problem forever

How many times do I have to tell ya'll.

Buy ? GUNS.

Learn how to USE and MAINTAIN them properly.

And form ? Damn militias and self-defense organizations.

Or are we really just gonna sleep and buy Jordans right up until President ? orders all black people into "Freedom Camps"...?
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

disclaimer: 4chan is their AKA Donkey. So there's lots of ironic sarcasm and general unserious ? talk.

That said:
    For me I see multiple reforms go through to try to "help" them, but nothing ever sticks (talking bout education)
    I think the best route you could take is going incredibly strict with them, but at the same time the parents play an important role and with most being absent, this critical lack of authority in their lives causes them to become losers in life
    The only thing that could possibly help the family situation is the promotion of a normal black familial unit that wants to help their community, but doesn't disrespect authority (but even that could backfire easily)

Buy ? GUNS.

Or are we really just gonna sleep and buy Jordans right up until President ? orders all black people into "Freedom Camps"...?

Maybe their /b/ board is like that. But that /pol/ board appears to be where they discuss genuine thoughts on social and political issues even if they troll there. They simply say it in a way they would not say anywhere else.

Also all the things posted in that thread including what you just quoted sounded pretty sincere to me. But yep I agree..

Blackfolks need to start thinking about arming themselves. Reading those thoughts are upsetting on some level but at the same time its important to know how the enemy thinks so you're not caught off guard
  • Swiffness!
    edited November 2014
    Options

That said:

Buy ? GUNS.

Maybe their /b/ board is like that. But that /pol/ board appears to be

LMAO NOOOOOOOO. I know 4chan OGs. They all talk about how Pol is more of a cesspool than /b/ now. This ? is about as serious and intelligent as WorldStar video comments.

People will always talk reckless on the internet. MORE SO when its anonymously like 4chan. Meanwhile

Look around here, we had no shortage of that "shoot crackas/genocide the white race" ? talk around here in this very thread. Did any IC members shoot a cop? LOL no....

Matter of fact 4chan as a whole is getting played out. They didn't like 4chan's owner censoring their #gamergate posts so they created 8chan.....where anyone can make and moderate their own board. Server speed is the only thing holding it back right now because otherwise it'd get so wild the Feds would have to shut it down lol.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You really want to affect people on an epic scale... have protests during The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and
    Black Friday.

I highly doubt this will happen though.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moving stuff. Now if only you'd get half of this outrage from the community when its black on black violence. Then I guess alot of these communities will be much better off.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    this friday....would make a grand statement.

block those stores and roads to the stores.

#blockblackfriday

I don't have twitter though, someone start the movement
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That said:

Buy ? GUNS.

We should do what the panthers did first. Form alliances with hispanic,asians. But at the same time when you look at the ? they say they want a race war so it can so overwhelm the federal government so they can take power. These ? are patience. We need a modern deacon of defense. If only black veterans and presently could form militias like the whites are.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good Morning.... This one goes out to Ferguson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ao5mrtV7w

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good Morning.... This one goes out to Ferguson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ao5mrtV7w

Did you ever get a chance to write that letter?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would u call a school pass midnight expecting to talk to someone?

@ob yo ass was ? huh?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would u call a school pass midnight expecting to talk to someone?

@ob yo ass was ? huh?

lol no. I called and kept pushing extensions until I found a voicemail. But I stopped calling so much when I realized it was borderline stalking