Why did Gucci dumb down his lyrics

Options
2»

Comments

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just saying Gucci was using some bigger words I don't hear him say in his new music plus he kinda rapping like a N.Y ? in that I Smell ? song and Gucci did get his start in N.Y
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just saying Gucci was using some bigger words I don't hear him say in his new music plus he kinda rapping like a N.Y ? in that I Smell ? song and Gucci did get his start in N.Y

Gucci already had a name by tha time he jumped on that Swiss beat… if anythin that transaction attempt made em fall of. He said it em self they try n make em pop up north like Swiss did tip
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gucci already had a name by tha time he jumped on that Swiss beat… if anythin that transaction attempt made em fall of. He said it em self they try n make em pop up north like Swiss did tip

No I'm saying Gucci really got his start in N.Y his manager who was wakas mom deb at the time took gucci to n.y and started his rap career there before he even dropped so icy in the south. She said it all in a interview
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you "lyrical" ass dudes don't respect nothing else about Gucci, he did improve
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No I'm saying Gucci really got his start in N.Y his manager who was wakas mom deb at the time took gucci to n.y and started his rap career there before he even dropped so icy in the south. She said it all in a interview

You was sayin it like ny made gucci if anythin debt ? him ovr that's when he put out them 2 corny as CDs I think it was mr zone 6 n tha state vs radric … but gucci was already buzzing when he was rockin wit big cat
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The scary part is....he didn't....he just sounds that way lol.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead at gucci dumbin down his lyrics, i dont think he did that, he just fell off for a minute but wit that Trap ? 1 he proved to me he can bounce back at any time because i was through wit that ? for a minute until that ? dropped

between the internet critics/parodies, drugs, in-camp beef, and legal trouble he started not givin a ? sound like

and ill try to remember not to reply to none of you ? because in regards to southern rap yall dont know wtf yall be talkin bout