When A Female Ends Up With A Dog It's Her Fault Because...

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
She ignored the warning signs and was looking for a "thug" right?

So why for it's not our fault if we end up with a hoe or a ? ?

Speak on it...Darxwell is confused.

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this ? did not....

and i mean did not just call himself Darxwell.......
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    this ? did not....

and i mean did not just call himself Darxwell.

LMAO!!!

I'm riding this ? out for as long as I can bruh...LOOOONG as I can.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you have a point there i cant even lie......

after the break up, we quick to call the woman crazy, a hoe, ? , etc.....but it was us who was ? with her, so what does that say bout the bait that attracted the fish
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

now you know damn well you starting some ?

Just where is JPlaya when a ? need some lemonade lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but as to attempt to address this thread seriously....
    there's a lotta fault here...

cuz a large majoarity of ? who are dogs pride themselves on their game which is their ability to to fool women to think they are genuine in their motives.....

but more times than not, women put themselves in the proper position to be caught up in these situations...

it's like they fall too easy for the "trick" cuz they so want to beleive the hype that this dude is everything thing he puts out there to be...

i just think it comes down to too many women being too transparant...when a dude knows exactly what u go for, he knows exactly what to put out there to get you.....

if women actually made a dude put in soe work to actually really get to knoew them and vice versa...the chances of getting dogged or played goes down dramatically....

but a lotta women see this as counter productive cuz they think they chasing good ? away....which is funny cuz most of them weren't up to ? but tryna ? anyway..
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited June 2010
    Options

idk if this is what you meant by Darxwell...i'm prob off base... but you do resemble maxwell alil... lol...

but to answer your question....because men never act illogically or act on their emotions....are women do.....at least that's what the majority of i.c. male population believes..
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? are so naive. Females get with dudes like this to try to change them. Idk why but it's like a fantasy for most of them. Take a look at this Peruvian ? . WTF was she doing hanging out with an accused murderer?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    idk if this is what you meant by Darxwell...i'm prob off base... but you do resemble maxwell alil... lol...

but to answer your question....because men never act illogically or act on their emotions....are women do.....at least that's what the majority of i.c. male population believes..

Very untrue. The "Crime of Passion" legal defense exists specifically because of illogical emotional (yet understandable) acts of men lol
    dk if this is what you meant by Darxwell...i'm prob off base... but you do resemble maxwell alil... lol.
    I didnt say it CC and a few other females did. I'm just going along with it...FOREVER lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hoes give you signs, so they serve one purpose smash and dash and if you wifing them then you better prepare for the consequence, this aint the movie Pretty Woman.
  • digitalgrl87
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    but as to attempt to address this thread seriously....
    there's a lotta fault here...

cuz a large majoarity of ? who are dogs pride themselves on their game which is their ability to to fool women to think they are genuine in their motives.....

but more times than not, women put themselves in the proper position to be caught up in these situations...

it's like they fall too easy for the "trick" cuz they so want to beleive the hype that this dude is everything thing he puts out there to be...

i just think it comes down to too many women being too transparant...when a dude knows exactly what u go for, he knows exactly what to put out there to get you.....

if women actually made a dude put in soe work to actually really get to knoew them and vice versa...the chances of getting dogged or played goes down dramatically....

but a lotta women see this as counter productive cuz they think they chasing good ? away....which is funny cuz most of them weren't up to ? but tryna ? anyway..

but alot of these gold diggers, smuts, and whatnot you can spot from a mile away and still men are lining up to wife them and then once the relationship goes south they want to cry "? aint ? "... both genders make bad decisions when it comes to love....i don't see why men aren't called out on their bad decision making as much as women...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i aint no thug and black chicks love me
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Word, these hoes want dogs, but don't want to get dogged.

And these ? get with hoes, but get mad when they act like hoes.

Moral: "Fuhh dese hoes."

This post is sponsored in part by, Not Reading Anything More than the Thread Title Inc.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hahaha ? outta here i wish i would be dumb enough to wife a gold digger

when the money goes we will see who stays
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    These women stick their hand in fire and act surprised when they get burned..................
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ Darxwell ...you are a FOOL !!!

*wonders where the usual "it's always the woman's fault" susupects are*
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    These women stick their hand in fire and act surprised when they get burned..................
    lol @ Darxwell ...you are a FOOL !!!

*wonders where the usual "it's always the woman's fault" susupects are*

You spoke at the right moment it seems lol
  • digitalgrl87
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why when a man takes advantage of a woman whether it be sexually or emotionally or financially, men yall tend to give said man a break and call the woman dumb, but when men get taken advantage of yall want to get all offensive and start calling her ? , hoes, gold digger ....i guess women do it too...not me...but i just find the ? funny....some men are just as big of hypocrites as some women
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "Hoes will be hoes." -Jesus
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    (whiny male IC voice) ...women change dog...
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why when a man takes advantage of a woman whether it be sexually or emotionally or financially, men yall tend to give said man a break and call the woman dumb, but when men get taken advantage of yall want to get all offensive and start calling her ? , hoes, gold digger ....i guess women do it too...not me...but i just find the ? funny....some men are just as big of hypocrites as some women

You have a point madam.

I for one think there are always warning signs. Some you dont notice until it's too late. Others you ignore because you want it to work.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My ex had problems before I met her and I knew that ? , I just thought I could keep her under control lol I did but I couldn't for too long.....? it, I enjoyed myself ....next.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you pay attention to details, stop signs and red lights you can see character flaws and a persons true colors, however most women ignore them because they are in some altered state which impacts their judgment and selection.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's laughable, women that claim to have so much "intuition", but can't even find or don't know what a good man is.................................................
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you pay attention to details, stop signs and red lights you can see character flaws and a persons true colors, however most women ignore them because they are in some altered state which impacts their judgment and selection.

I completely agree.
    I understand that some might argue that you cannot truly know a person in the first, hours, months or even years of having met them and while I agree to some extent, you can definitely pick up on the smallest of things that a person puts out there just by observing and it can tell you all you need to know in regards to whether or not this person is worth investing time in. Over the years as I have grown I have realized that my perception of people at the initial encounter is 99.9% accurate. At first I may need to get a better feel of things but almost immediately I get a sense of the kind of individual people are. We often ignore our first instinct, micro expressions given off by others that our brain picks up on but doesn't immediately translate as they are too fast for us to put together immediately which tell us so much. Often we don't want to judge a book by it's cover or jump to conclusions however there is a difference between assumptions and better judgment or first impressions.
    Once a person is in tune with their gut instinct, it usually never leads them wrong.
  • digitalgrl87
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's laughable, women that claim to have so much "intuition", but can't even find or don't know what a good man is.................................................

lol...at ? missing the whole point of the thread....men fall for the okie dokie too not just women....

i can name, know just as many men who've fell for the town ? as women who've been played like a game of tetris....

hell we all do stupid ? for love sometimes..... ask nasir *shrugs*