Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was absolutely no remorse for what he did....off with his head.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idolator !!!

You reap what you sow.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You really don't understand do you?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres a pic someone posted...sayn mikebrown was a blood member (he throwing up gang signs)
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Theres a pic someone posted...sayn mikebrown was a blood member (he throwing up gang signs)

...EVERY PERSON THROWS UP SIGNS IN THIER PICS...
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mike_brown.jpg

Im not sure if you're being sarcastic or not....It's still not justification to be killed though, even if he were a blood. These youngsters throw up signs to look cool, coming on a hip hop web site this is a fact that is understood.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what if he threw up gang signs? There is plenty of pictures of white folks throwing up gang signs. And also Mike Brown had no prior criminal record. And just cuz he threw gang signs he deserved to die in that fashion?
  • Max.
    Options
    I didnt say bcuz he throw up blood he deserves to get shot...the media uses pics of him when hes 13/14(headphone pic)..just like when his mom said my son never done nothing wrong(crime wise)

ktMvVyM.png

But if snatched up that store clerk u dont think he coulda swung on a cop?

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Lol he went from being a lord in the media, now blood. Wat next

And Idk y yall entertain max on here

I been here for a minute...he used to be on some regular ? , jus posting about work and family .....regular ? . But no one paid attn to his Ass

NOW, he plays the troll role...saying stupid provocative ? for attn and lols and yall keep biting

Hes in that negative attn is better than no attn boat. I jus hope he doesnt have to contort himself this much in real life for basic acknowledgment
  • Max.
    Options
    When somebodh sayn sumthn u dont like there "trolling"...Theres other posters that can say it n yall call them ? ..or
    If there white there cacs
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mike_brown.jpg

Im not sure if you're being sarcastic or not....It's still not justification to be killed though, even if he were a blood. These youngsters throw up signs to look cool, coming on a hip hop web site this is a fact that is understood.

this US TEENAGER RECEIVED MORE SHOTS THAN OUSSAMA BIN LADEN !!!

He got more shots that JOHN DILLINGER !!!

He got more shots than the BOSTON BOMBER!!!

HE got more shots than ... SMH

how come this can be LEGITIMATE DEFENSE WHEN YOU SHOOT AT AN UNARMED CITIZEN ?

WHY ANY OF THE US JOURNALISTS ASK THAT QUESTION?

BECAUSE ABOVE ALL THE INVESTIGATIONS AND TESTIMONIES, ITS FIRST AND FOREMOST A HIGH DEGREE VIOLATION , A MAN SLAUGHTER AT WORSE!!

• Max.
    Options
    You ever think how powerful african american could be if they all came together...cut the drug/gang ? ..more black businesses.have a real family.thats what would really ? white people off..but the truth is it will never happen..its almost impossible to get a whole race to be on some positive stuff when theres so much negative.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cycle won't be broken that easily
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ever think how powerful african american could be if they all came together...cut the drug/gang ? ..more black businesses.have a real family.thats what would really ? white people off..but the truth is it will never happen..its almost impossible to get a whole race to be on some positive stuff when theres so much negative.

You living in a fantasy world... and again what is this reoccurring notion that whites would be ? off
  • Max.
    Options

You living in a fantasy world... and again what is this reoccurring notion that whites would be ? off

I live in a real world..

I said that bcuz calling people "cac's" doesnt phase white people it doesnt effect them.this whole black friday protest is trash..not all white people are the devil,.ive met good white people and good black people..ive also met some ? white n black people.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I live in a real world..

I said that bcuz calling people "cac's" doesnt phase white people it doesnt effect them.this whole black friday protest is trash..not all white people are the devil,.ive met good white people and good black people..ive also met some ? white n black people.

Yea cause in the "real world" black people are running around saying "cac"
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I live in a real world..

White Privilege, Racism, White Denial & The Cost …: http://youtu.be/9AMY2Bvxuxc

Really good drop
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ABC Reportedly Paid Darren Wilson Six-Figure Fee for Interview

darren_wilson_0.jpg

ABC offered Darren Wilson a “mid-to-high” six-figure payment to give his first and only public interview on the network, according to the website Got News. An unnamed source from NBC reportedly told the website that both networks engaged in a bidding war to score the first interview with Wilson but NBC backed out after its rival “upped the ante.”

The interview was taped in an undisclosed location and broadcast Tuesday, the day after a grand jury decided not to indict Wilson for the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. The grand jury’s decision set off protests and riots in Ferguson and many other U.S. cities. Demonstrators called for justice in the killing of Brown and criticized the police and prosecutors for how they investigated and tried the case.

During the interview, which was conducted by ABC host George Stephanopoulos, Wilson gave his account of the events that took place before he killed Brown. Most of what Wilson told ABC was already covered in his testimony before the grand jury. When asked by Stephanopoulos if there was anything he could have done differently, Wilson said “No.”

ABC and Stephanopoulos have been criticized for not challenging Wilson’s account of the incident. People took to Twitter to express their dislike of the interview.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When somebodh sayn sumthn u dont like there "trolling"...Theres other posters that can say it n yall call them ? ..or
    If there white there cacs
    Lol that pretty much sums up this thread

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I live in a real world..

White Privilege, Racism, White Denial & The Cost …: http://youtu.be/9AMY2Bvxuxc

Been trying to tell yall about Tim Wise. Good drop.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Put on Melissa Harris Perry on Msnbc