Dave Chappelle: Donald Sterling Got Screwed Shouldn't Have Lost the Clippers

Options
124»

Comments

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Yeah ? wasn't a free speech issue it was a free enterprise issue. Dude became a liability to the franchise and the NBA at large so he had to go.

There may have been evidence on Sterling's racism for years but a lot of people weren't up on it. Once it was brought to the mainstream public's attention it was basically ? up the NBA's money to keep him on board; harboring a blatant racist and all.

I thought Dave was smarter than this.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ignored this thread at first, bc i knew what i'd see. So 60 plus people co-signed him? Too predictable: yall pick n choose. Yall weed fiend mfers love some damn Dave Chapelle. Hey so do i, but call it straight

B/c if this comment was made by Kobe Bryant...or Charles Barkley...or Kevin Hart...or Oprah...or STEVE HARVEY...or whatever black celeb flavor of the month that internet groupthink dislikes, he'd be deemed the ? of all ? . No doubt in my mind

And no i dont need it explained he's "standing up for free speech, not Sterling". ? outta here. He should know better when ro pick his fight bc they wouldnt---check that, they DIDNT have his back when he was ass out. And they never will, for any of us. Why is this so hard to get thru your thick skulls lol smh Pure scust, all around
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

S2J wrote: »
    I ignored this thread at first, bc i knew what i'd see. So 60 plus people co-signed him? Too predictable: yall pick n choose. Yall weed fiend mfers love some damn Dave Chapelle. Hey so do i, but call it straight

B/c if this comment was made by Kobe Bryant...or Charles Barkley...or Kevin Hart...or Oprah...or STEVE HARVEY...or whatever black celeb flavor of the month that internet groupthink dislikes, he'd be deemed the ? of all ? . No doubt in my mind

And no i dont need it explained he's "standing up for free speech, not Sterling". ? outta here. He should know better when ro pick his fight bc they wouldnt---check that, they DIDNT have his back when he was ass out. And they never will, for any of us. Why is this so hard to get thru your thick skulls lol smh Pure scust, all around

Straight truth bro, ? don't know if they want to be militants or ? . sterling represented a billion dollar business doesn't matter when, where or how those comments were said he tarnished his teams and ultimately the leagues image.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are really defending this cracka's right to say racist ? , who gives a ? how he got caught serves him right. He's considered a public figure who represents national sports franchise, watch what u say. He's not in jail and he sold his team for profit so again his right to freedom of speech was not constitutionally violated.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Sterling really lose? Hell no, he was forced to sell his team.. a team he bought for $12 million, but sold for $2 billion. He actually won...so ? donald sterling and ? the nba.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    At the end of the day, it's his fault for having black mistress, it's his fault for saying those anti black comments in front of said black mistress and it's definitely his fault for letting her record him.

and I won't get into the whole "free speech" thing, cause it seems wayyytoo many people can't/don't want to grasp the basics of it.