When A Female Ends Up With A Dog It's Her Fault Because...

Options

Comments

• digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Uh....thats what men mean by a good chick. Good chick = fine chick to most males. We aint ? ....

OK you need to stop listening to IC dudes first of all. Im not saying they all full of ? . BUt I am saying most of them are. They are just saying what they really THINK...doesnt mean thats how they really act.

And most men cheat because they like the person they're with but also like variety. Thats not an excuse thats a reason. The wrong doing isnt in the cheating it's in the LYING. And those excuses are rare. Most men just get caught cheating and have to take the abuse and name calling. A woman cheats and its everybody's fault BUT hers. Period. "He aint home enough...Im lonely...he dont appreciate me...blahhh blahh blahhh"

You keep on dreaming sweetheart. Is an attractive successful man that will just be happy with JUST YOU for the rest of his life possible? ABSOLUTELY. But so are unicorns, fairies and leprechauns.

No matter what your man will want to ? other women. And if he is successful he will have access to them. PERIOD.

WOmen should be used to having ? thrown at them every 5 seconds from the age of 14. Men on the other hand. We get bored very fast. And if you making money. Look nice in a suit. Got a decent car. It's only a matter of time.

Reality is a muthafukka. You can either deal with it or you cant.

ok....men just want a cutie with a ? ...ok....so all the complaining about gold diggers, smuts, ? must stop....

and i'm very acquainted with reality....a lot of men are opportunistic dogs....but that doesn't make it right or necessarily gospel...

but i guess i better settle for this lazy ? with the glass eye who keeps sweatin me to be safe...
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ok....men just want a cutie with a ? ...ok....so all the complaining about gold diggers, smuts, ? must stop....
    It's a reality home girl. Pretty gets you VERY far thats just how men operate. Just like money gets you far with a female. Nobody wants to be hurt. But 75% of why a man likes a woman is always going to be physical. Thats all Im saying.
    and i'm very acquainted with reality....a lot of men are opportunistic dogs....but that doesn't make it right or necessarily gospel...
    I agree
    but i guess i better settle for this lazy ? with the glass eye who keeps sweatin me to be safe...
    I never said that. Im just saying approach life in a realistic fashion.

Know that the guy with the glass eye who keeps sweating you is more likely to be sweet, kind and faithful than the tall dark and handsome dude with a steady income and benefits. That's all Im saying.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol...at ? missing the whole point of the thread....men fall for the okie dokie too not just women....

i can name, know just as many men who've fell for the town ? as women who've been played like a game of tetris....

hell we all do stupid ? for love sometimes..... ask nasir *shrugs*

But I'm saying that there comes a time when one should use forethought, when dealing with a mate/potential mate. This is a problem amongst both males and females. Whoever said with age comes wisdom was telling a lie, cuz if it was true that notion would disprove the multitude of old fools that permeate the population as well. The greatest thing that one can use when dealing with the opposite sex is forethought, and an eye for red flags...................................................
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i didnt read but i posted for free
    Props
    Nice.......

Word to muvva...
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think men end up making horrible choices when "the time" comes.

There comes this random time for a lot of men when they suddenly decide they're ready to settle down and they stop truly evaluating chicks for who they are. I've seen it. It's crazy. It's sad.
    Because women live in that "I wanna settle down now" mode, they always overlook the flaws.

Bless my wife's heart, she said her approach to dating has always been "what's wrong with him?" During those initial months (yeah - months), she was always looking for the flaws as opposed to what's worth keeping. If you're a decent looking chick AND quality as well, men will keep coming. It's all a matter of focusing on the negatives before you accentuate the few positives
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cause ? aint ? .
    Men are honest about who they are. Even their ? hang outside of their bodies.
    Women are sneaky conniving creatures whose ? are hidden inside of their bodies.
    Men are cool women have cooties.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cause ? aint ? .

elmodead.jpg

ELMO LAUGH 2 Hard...ELMO DIE...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo Darc- I met this dude who is going through a divorce. His wife got him for about 70k up front and is now negotiating for 3 pieces of property and a bunch of other ? . He pays 2k in child support for 1 kid every 2 weeks. ? was sad...after we went out and he told me his whole story I had to decline any more of his invitations cause he can't afford me. The end.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo Darc- I met this dude who is going through a divorce. His wife got him for about 70k up front and is now negotiating for 3 pieces of property and a bunch of other ? . He pays 2k in child support for 1 kid every 2 weeks. ? was sad...after we went out and he told me his whole story I had to decline any more of his invitations cause he can't afford me. The end.

I laughed at this for some reason
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options

Most random ? EVER...

So Dee...how much do you cost?

*makes another thread*
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Most random ? EVER...

So Dee...how much do you cost?

*makes another thread*

lol word, im on my random ? . .I dunno how much I cost, but I know if a ? is paying 4k a month on child support, in the middle of a divorce, bout to get all his property and assets split in half, payin alimony and paying lawyers for a divorce etc etc.....he can't afford what the hell I like to do.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol word, im on my random ? . .I dunno how much I cost, but I know if a ? is paying 4k a month on child support, in the middle of a divorce, bout to get all his property and assets split in half, payin alimony and paying lawyers for a divorce etc etc.....he can't afford what the hell I like to do.

Powder Room please lol

And yeah dude ? himself over. He'd probably end up beating your ass eventually cuz of stress anyway. NOt on purpose. BUt a black man under that kind of stress liable to sleep walk and snap.

Oh and BTW...when I get out this phase I'm going through....called broke and handsome...Im not dating no broke ass females either. Word up.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea, if u aint broke- u dont date broke.
  • hulk_smash
    hulk_smash Members Posts: 39
    edited June 2010
    Options
    U better do it like buying a car...test drive before you buy. Run a vehicle history report on they ass. If you end up with a lemon then it's your fault.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men fall for ? because they judge real women incorrectly just because she want money do not mean she sell ? . All I ever asked for is work (a Job)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who said it wasn't?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause ? aint ? .

flatline-o.gif
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    They both try to change the person, but you cannot change anybody.

Only successful way is if men ignore her sexual history, and women realize "I walked into this knowing his history..."
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dug this ? out the crates didnt ya lol
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some dudes come on the net see a pic of a attractive woman assume it's a gold digger. When the same man never met the woman he goes tell his homies she's a gold digger. Did she take your money and money did she take? Some men thinks just because a woman wants better in life she is a hoe. This is why these type of men end up with trash. They think women with class are ? . And used ? are down to earth

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause your blood isn't pumping to your brain-oxygen deprivation and hormones FTW.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the snitchin in this thread is scust
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do ? sex and Spinach have in common?
    If you are forced to have them as a child, You tend to hate it as an adult.