Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @noir if you know he wouldn't trip on you ? someone else..why tell him?

Sometimes honesty is more for selfish reasons than it is about the person you're being honest with..

Sometimes people just want to clear their conscience me personally I don't have any feelings of guilt for any decision I make.

It comes down to being comfortable with yourself as a person and not being overly sensitive or mentally weak.

I've done and seen certain ? that I will take to my grave.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Be both @dwo

he obviously has anger and aggression issues, but he's nice to his friends....he doesn't pick on people and he stands up for himself......

Talk to him and get him into a productive sport. Does anyone in your family has aggression issues? @dwo

lol, what family doesn't....

a lot of his anger is due to not going to my inlaws everyday anymore... they spoilt the dog ? outta him....i don't think he ever hears the word "no" over there....

when he's at home with us, there are rules and limitations on what he can and can't do, as well as say....so that ? him off.....because over there it's free roam...

but overall he's a good normal kid. very polite. sweetheart. he asks you how your days was and sits there and listens to you with actual concern...

the anger and aggression can be a problem at times, especially when he's not getting his way...but my biggest concern with it was how would he fair with other kids, and they absolutely love him at the center....all the teachers know and like him, they all agree he's tough and doesn't back down...but they also reinforce that he's a good kid.....so i'm not too worried....i just have to make sure i continue to teach him to be polite and respectful.....and i'm definitely getting him into sports this summer
  • Crude_
    Options
    Something a wise woman told me once is that three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all some ? sociopaths
  • Dupac
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    I Dont understand the concept of cheating. Maybe it's the rush of being caught but the truth is so much easier to handle

People cheat for so many reasons. It is literally a case by case basis, but the cheater is always wrong.

But the truth is always an option.
    People can handle the truth, when you give them a choice in the matter.

This is a lie @Noir if I was completely honest there would be a lot of relationships with loved ones in my life ruined.

Its best to keep some things to ones self I'm not even necessarily talking just about cheating either.

People want the truth until they get it then its a why did you do this, why are you being an ass, I hate you, why don't you love me, I'm going to ? you ? and that type of dialogue and behavior.

@crude_ it relies heavily on your approach to the matter.

Honesty works for me.

People will lash out because they aren't used to the truth being told to them.

You should use the positive negative positive sand which method.

Tell the person something good about them. Then tell them their critique and finish with a positive remark.

Also, tone matters. When you speak to someone are you using the authoritative voice or a soothing tone?

Maybe you're too harsh with the truth.

I know you not serious, but I'm a play along and say that sounds good in theory, but will rarely if ever work in real life situations especially if you confessing some highly questionable ? .

I'm deadass serious. Why would I even type more than a paragraph to troll? Think crude. You're smarter than you look.

Like I was stating. I'm a very sensitive person, so I have to be honest because that's how I would like someone else to be with me.

Being upfront with me, goes a long way with me because I don't need to question you or your action. You are living in your truth. But what do I know. Lol

Maybe white lies work for you, but for me, it does not.

Maybe that's why I'm a ? . I could be sweeter, I guess.

Lol white lies work for everyone no one is honest 100% of the time not you not anyone.

i am.....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol mikey u lookin thirsty, relax bruh and grab some campus kitty.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to be positive for 2 friends that played for USB (1alumni) 1 current, but they are not hearing it. ? up all around because they lived for that program, good and bad . University of Alabama board of trustees are the same as theirs, and has wanted their program to die for years, now it's done.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matter fact! Feel up this hoe with some campus hoes. ? dont wanna see ya lonely face selfies.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes it ain't worth the drama. It all depends on the individual.

If you're dealing wit someone like Chuck and her man who can handle honesty...cool.

If you're dealing wit someone who you know can't handle you being honest, and you gotta lie here & there...cool.

Do situations you do at your own risk
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You eat swine? I don't eat swine...
    http://youtu.be/5Jp2vqd_B9Q

Horned swine.
  • Crude_
    Options
    I Dont understand the concept of cheating. Maybe it's the rush of being caught but the truth is so much easier to handle

People cheat for so many reasons. It is literally a case by case basis, but the cheater is always wrong.

This is a lie @Noir if I was completely honest there would be a lot of relationships with loved ones in my life ruined.

Its best to keep some things to ones self I'm not even necessarily talking just about cheating either.

People want the truth until they get it then its a why did you do this, why are you being an ass, I hate you, why don't you love me, I'm going to ? you ? and that type of dialogue and behavior.

Honesty works for me.

Tell the person something good about them. Then tell them their critique and finish with a positive remark.

Also, tone matters. When you speak to someone are you using the authoritative voice or a soothing tone?

I know you not serious, but I'm a play along and say that sounds good in theory, but will rarely if ever work in real life situations especially if you confessing some highly questionable ? .

I'm deadass serious. Why would I even type more than a paragraph to troll? Think crude. You're smarter than you look.

Like I was stating. I'm a very sensitive person, so I have to be honest because that's how I would like someone else to be with me.

Being upfront with me, goes a long way with me because I don't need to question you or your action. You are living in your truth. But what do I know. Lol

Lol white lies work for everyone no one is honest 100% of the time not you not anyone.

i am.....

You probably got some foul ? in the back of your mind right now that you haven't shared with anyone.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i just find it easier to tell the truth...

plus it's annoying to lie to try to spare someone feelings...

like ? you, if i know the truth and gotta deal with that ? , what makes you better than me?....you gotta deal wit that ? too......

well that's just people i care about.....i lie to total strangers with no ? given...but if i consider you a friend or closer.....i'm always giving you the truth
  • Dupac
    Options

Honesty works for me.

i am.....

You probably got some foul ? in the back of your mind right now that you haven't shared with anyone.

i wouldn't lie about it though
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello internet community.
  • Crude_
    Options
    i just find it easier to tell the truth...

plus it's annoying to lie to try to spare someone feelings...

like ? you, if i know the truth and gotta deal with that ? , what makes you better than me?....you gotta deal wit that ? too......

well that's just people i care about.....i lie to total strangers with no ? given...but if i consider you a friend or closer.....i'm always giving you the truth

You validated my point with this.

All jokes aside as sweet as Mrs. Du is she is very probable to be blind to some feelings you have regarding something.

I'm sure as good as Mrs. Du can cook maybe she had an off night and threw together a wack meal and you didn't say nothing.

I'm sure as good as her sex is she probably has had an off night and the ? was wack and you bit your tongue and charged it to the game and said nothing.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i never lie......i just might not answer the way she wants me to

her " is dinner good?"

me " i'm not hungry any more, so it served it's purpose"

her " ? "

see...that's love
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I'm in a happy relationship but if were to cheat id be honest w my S/O"

" what my S/O don't know won't hurt them"

?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I'm in a happy relationship but if were to cheat id be honest w my S/O"

" what my S/O don't know won't hurt them"

?
  • Crude_
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    you can tell by how much a ? types and how much gibberish it is, that he was raised by a woman

^^^ Raised by wolves
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok I got those video games for my ex friend zoned but now I love his heart ass soon to be bae. I'm not attracted to him physically but I love him as a person. The struggles
This discussion has been closed.