? Barkley on Racial Profiling:'We got a lot of crooks.there is a reason they racially profile us'

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sharpton and Jesse are agents definitely. ? em
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cnn love showin this barkley interview ..... Agree al sharp might be with gov but i dont think.jesse is

? GREGORY & STEVE COKELY EXPOSE BILLY KYLES & …: http://youtu.be/sf-9GE4eR9g

Jesse is a Judas.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't speak for me.

Them ? seem to have their own agendas masked in seemingly coming to the rescue of Blacks in distress.

I respect some of the things they've done in the progress of the Black struggle but it stops there.

As far as Barkley goes I 100% disagree with how he made this declaration of how Blacks got a lot of bad people especially without saying the same about Whites.

Barkley has never been the type to bite his tongue and he's entitled to his opinion.

I'll stop short of calling him the overused "? " reference and say Barkley probably doesnt articulate himself well enough to be taken seriously about this particular societal issue.

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was it not too long ago that this ? was wearing a dress for comic relief
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These media outlets don't mind talking to charles barkley
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gon act like Europeans didnt travel across the Atlantic and pull the greatest heist ever? I think im going to make an anonymous twitter account so i can get my voice out there.

Ive never had Twitter, but with all the fugazi ? going on, I want CNN and the other outlets to hear my view.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Barkley's a racist point black period. Black white supremacist

Stupid quotable of the year

Nah maybe it went over your head;it happens.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really wish an athlete or entertainer besides Mr. John Carlos Smith would actually call out Barkley also.

It's obvious that he is so removed from the community that he is out of touch. But it's desturbing the way he is so comfortable with painting everybody (his own race mind you) with the same broad brush in a public forum.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really wish an athlete or entertainer besides Mr. John Carlos Smith would actually call out Barkley also.

It's obvious that he is so removed from the community that he is out of touch. But it's desturbing the way he is so comfortable with painting everybody (his own race mind you) with the same broad brush in a public forum.

No one person speaks for everybody people are too diverse, opinionated, and complex for that.

Not excusing or agreeing with anything that Barkley said but he's country guy from Alabama that hadn't been broke in a long time, so no he probably doesn't relate to the everyday Black person.

Only difference between you, me, and him is he excelled in playing basketball and is rich.

Seems like a lot of us think a person is qualified to speak on social issues because they were good at catching, throwing, hitting, passing, running, or putting a ball in a goal.

Truth is most of those cats got by on their athletic ability very few are really intelligent like that and more intelligent brothers like Richard Sherman are few and far between.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are ? cowards that wont check him.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet them racist pigs was like "look at this rebounding, bball playing ? that's cosigning us& we ddon't give af about him. He is not worthy of sitting at our table but he is worthy enough to serve us lemonade". Idk if Charles Barkley have a son or not but if my father was a ? then I would disown him
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what he said about Eric Garner was disgusting
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's entitled to his opinion though, no reason to tear another black down

Also trying to make all this ? a Black vs White issue is a losing battle
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't worry Barkley will publicly embarrass (in the eyes of conservative) himself soon. He lacks discipline.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kenny was too respectful.
    Dirk >>> Barkley
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    INB4 Ernie announces that Kenny The Jet Smith has been let go by TNT.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kenny had to write that letter to Chuck because Chuck will try to downplay and interupt Kenny comments when they do talk about social issues.