Grand Jury’s Decision on Eric Garner Case Imminent.. Update: No Indictment.. SMDH...

Options

Comments

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? _Lyfe wrote: »
    My point was that I think ? will crumble.

Maybe not tomorrow or in my children's lifetime.

But I do feel that something is shifting.

The world started with black and it will go back to black.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The world started with black and it will go back to black.

I agree with this.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would think context clues a history would speak for itself

I think some over-estimated the knowledge and sensiblilty of posters....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

crumble? naw...

but it's being shamed.....

racist will always exist.....but i think it's awesome that people have to humble themselves when it's pointed out....

like if you say or do something racist.....if it's put on blast to the right people....they have to apologize and suffer the consequences of their actions...

? being fired and losing their positions of power after being exposed...that's cool

now it just has to be extend to actions on the extreme...like cops being charged and sentenced for murder....that ? has to happen as well
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

a.mann wrote: »
    I would think context clues a history would speak for itself

I think some over-estimated the knowledge and sensiblilty of posters....
    I should be indicted.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Sigh yall ? ? me with this ? structure in America is dying lmao

You think THIS is it?

The people can't change things.... and demographic and power structure in place will always be??

I don't think that is what he is saying.

Give some examples of the reasons why some of yall feel that the whites feel they are moving towards being on their last legs of the way this country as worked for hundreds of years.

Cause I like him don't see it right now.

Ethnic demographics in the US are shifting, with more children of color than white Being born.

The current population of white people are becoming outnumbered, and supposedly, they make up less than 1/10 of the world's population.

I also think it testifies to the point that something is shifting as white people crying out of desperation that they want their country back.

I don't want to seem negative or act like whites can't be defeated.

Even though more children of color are being born more are being aborted than white babies. All those babies of color are not black. So many of those babies issues are not ours and their loyalty doesn't lay with us.

Ex: Hispanic people issue right now is immigration not police brutality.

Globally white people numbers were ever reflective of the power the hold globally. I will say this though more countries with people of color globally are willing to fight whites globally.

Whites were saying they wanted their country back when Clinton was in office. It just went to a different level with Obama being put in office. To me what they are doing is not out of desperation. They are doing what they have always done once they reached their limit of TELLING people what they want and how they want it. Whites respect and understand violence.

Whites have felt black people have really been getting out of "their place" since Obama been president. So they letting black people know it don't matter who is in office this is our country and either you do what we say or ? will happen.

Now with the hundreds of years of info we have on how whites operate. It is now about what we are going to do.

Not to get too off topic, but Latinos experience police brutality as well. Immigration is at the forefront, and even then, you can extend mistreatment of Latinos by cops in terms of detention centers and even Border Patrol.

Immigration represents a huge threat to white supremacy in itself. By the way, when I was protesting, I saw mad young Latinos out there protesting and yelling that Black lives mattered.

That suggests to me a change and poc who wish for solidarity with Black people in ending white supremacy.

White people wouldn't feel the need to keep pulling these maneuvers if they didn't feel that there was weakening of their power. The demographics are shifting and they will have to relinquish.

I never said hispanics don't experience police brutality. Every other race has their OWN issues with white supremacy.
    Ok you saw some latinos protesting fine and I am sure there were latinos protesting during the civil rights movement that still doesn't make our issues as black people their issue as latinos. Some people of all races do empathize and sympathize. Neither of those things mean that they will stand with us through this whole fight.

They don't wish to have solidarity with black and too many black people think this way and that is major ? problem. Just because they are protesting does not mean they are our commrades and brothers in arms. The civil rights movement benefitted latinos and white women. Matter of fact the biggest current benefactor of civil rights is ? white women. Do you feel they want solidarity with black people? They just like all other races are just using our fight and movement as a means to an end.

People in power don't always lash out and make moves because they feel they are losing power. Sometimes moves are made to show power just cause and to show new generations what the deal is. Right now whites are setting board so every move we make is reactionary.

The demograhphics have always been against them so that means ? all.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Some hispanics are black....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    it's not stupid to want peace...

how is insane to want to live in a sane world??

a zebra shouldnt try to reason with a crocodile so he can cross a river

that's a bad example because the croc has to eat the zebra or some other animal to live.....that's his food source....

we are not the food source of police officers.....the police do not have to ? black men to survive...they choose to, and they should be held accountable and suffer for those choices

we've been white americas economic source since the transatlantic slave trade...they need a work force and consumers
  • Dupac
    Options
    you should be afraid to be a racist....you should be ashamed of it,.....it shouldn't empower you, it should make you feel like ? ....

if you hate a person simply because of their color....that should be some disgusting ? in the back of your mind that you wouldn't dare share with another person in the world in fear of being looked at like a utter ? that you are.....

a racist should be as shamed and looked down upon as a ? ...

i think that's why some white people are so bent on denying they're a racist cuz they understand how disgusting that ? appears when it's discussed openly....

when you call a white person a racist in real life......that's like accusing them of ? children.....even if they do it.....they go out of their way to deny that ? .....

unless they're just ? sick in the head...it take a bold ? to flat out say they hate black people...

unless they behind their keyboard, behind closed doors...or wearing a sheet

that's why i maintain it's a mental sickness
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are some you truly paying attention....?

Or you just spewing off whatever pseudo-intellectual conspiracy theory that suit your personal narrative.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how insane is it to want to be treated like everyone else and protected by the people you are paying tax to, to protect you.

white people have a major problem with this
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

You think THIS is it?

The people can't change things.... and demographic and power structure in place will always be??

Give some examples of the reasons why some of yall feel that the whites feel they are moving towards being on their last legs of the way this country as worked for hundreds of years.

Ethnic demographics in the US are shifting, with more children of color than white Being born.

The current population of white people are becoming outnumbered, and supposedly, they make up less than 1/10 of the world's population.

I also think it testifies to the point that something is shifting as white people crying out of desperation that they want their country back.

Even though more children of color are being born more are being aborted than white babies. All those babies of color are not black. So many of those babies issues are not ours and their loyalty doesn't lay with us.

Globally white people numbers were ever reflective of the power the hold globally. I will say this though more countries with people of color globally are willing to fight whites globally.

Whites were saying they wanted their country back when Clinton was in office. It just went to a different level with Obama being put in office. To me what they are doing is not out of desperation. They are doing what they have always done once they reached their limit of TELLING people what they want and how they want it. Whites respect and understand violence.

Whites have felt black people have really been getting out of "their place" since Obama been president. So they letting black people know it don't matter who is in office this is our country and either you do what we say or ? will happen.

Now with the hundreds of years of info we have on how whites operate. It is now about what we are going to do.

Not to get too off topic, but Latinos experience police brutality as well. Immigration is at the forefront, and even then, you can extend mistreatment of Latinos by cops in terms of detention centers and even Border Patrol.

Immigration represents a huge threat to white supremacy in itself. By the way, when I was protesting, I saw mad young Latinos out there protesting and yelling that Black lives mattered.

That suggests to me a change and poc who wish for solidarity with Black people in ending white supremacy.

White people wouldn't feel the need to keep pulling these maneuvers if they didn't feel that there was weakening of their power. The demographics are shifting and they will have to relinquish.

I never said hispanics don't experience police brutality. Every other race has their OWN issues with white supremacy.
    Ok you saw some latinos protesting fine and I am sure there were latinos protesting during the civil rights movement that still doesn't make our issues as black people their issue as latinos. Some people of all races do empathize and sympathize. Neither of those things mean that they will stand with us through this whole fight.

They don't wish to have solidarity with black and too many black people think this way and that is major ? problem. Just because they are protesting does not mean they are our commrades and brothers in arms. The civil rights movement benefitted latinos and white women. Matter of fact the biggest current benefactor of civil rights is ? white women. Do you feel they want solidarity with black people? They just like all other races are just using our fight and movement as a means to an end.

People in power don't always lash out and make moves because they feel they are losing power. Sometimes moves are made to show power just cause and to show new generations what the deal is. Right now whites are setting board so every move we make is reactionary.

You a white troll or nah?

I'm not going to use this thread for that.

Yes, I do believe that there are Latinos among the younger generation who can be allies through demonstrating and voicing support. I know this because I've worked alongside them in Black and Brown solidarity movements. As long as you respect the struggle and you've proven yourself to be an ally, that's what matters.

Of course people in power do. Anyone who has an upper hand is never worried about its opposition because there would be no need to be. It's not an absolute end, however it does demonstrate waivering
  • playmaker88
    Options

True but the question is: How many of them actually acknowledge that part of them?
    well a smart person would say we have no use for THEM whom work against our interest.. but I wont broad brush people because of some... thats what THEY do to us..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Also, I read online that East Asians are calling for solidarity with Black youth in ending white supremacy.

Perhaps the older generations of immigrants of color were focused on assimilation, but not really so with second and third generations.

not true AT ALL

and we cannot count on all Hispanics as well

i don't want to generalize but Asians are NOT our allies

Letter south east Asian activists wrote in solidarity.

http://m.colorlines.com/archives/2014/12/southeast_asian_activists_urge_solidarity_with_black_people_post_garner_non-indictment.html
    Also, no disrespect, how many of y'all have been out there? Because I see mad people of color out there, not just young Black folks. This is what I've seen with my own eyes.

all my close friends are black or South Asian (Indian or Pakistani). grew up mostly in an Asian neighborhood. i know their culture and how they think. the majority do NOT like us. the only "Allies" blacks have are some Hispanics

True but the question is: How many of them actually acknowledge that part of them?

good question, and the answer is complex and for another thread
  • Dupac
    Options

a zebra shouldnt try to reason with a crocodile so he can cross a river

that's a bad example because the croc has to eat the zebra or some other animal to live.....that's his food source....

we are not the food source of police officers.....the police do not have to ? black men to survive...they choose to, and they should be held accountable and suffer for those choices

we've been white americas economic source since the transatlantic slave trade...they need a work force and consumers

again that's under the impression that they all eat off the same plate....

they don't..there's just as many white consumers and members of the work force as there are minorities....

those in power need consumers....all whites aren't in power.....? i think there are more whites on welfare and in poverty than any other...guesstimate of course, but i'm sure those numbers can be produced if researched....the point is.. there's no legitimate reason for the ? they do... there is no excuse, no purpose, no explanation.....other than they are the bottom feeders and ? of society which is why those acts should be treated as such
  • D. Morgan
    Options

You think THIS is it?

Yes, I do believe that there are Latinos among the younger generation who can be allies through demonstrating and voicing support. I know this because I've worked alongside them in Black and Brown solidarity movements. As long as you respect the struggle and you've proven yourself to be an ally, that's what matters.

Of course people in power do. Anyone who has an upper hand is never worried about its opposition because there would be no need to be. It's not an absolute end, however it does demonstrate waivering

Some ? asked doesn't even deserve a response!

You see ? your way and I see things my way. We both want whats best for our black people. We just see achieving that through different means.

I'll leave it at that!
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Also, I read online that East Asians are calling for solidarity with Black youth in ending white supremacy.

Perhaps the older generations of immigrants of color were focused on assimilation, but not really so with second and third generations.

not true AT ALL

and we cannot count on all Hispanics as well

i don't want to generalize but Asians are NOT our allies

Letter south east Asian activists wrote in solidarity.

http://m.colorlines.com/archives/2014/12/southeast_asian_activists_urge_solidarity_with_black_people_post_garner_non-indictment.html
    Also, no disrespect, how many of y'all have been out there? Because I see mad people of color out there, not just young Black folks. This is what I've seen with my own eyes.

all my close friends are black or South Asian (Indian or Pakistani). grew up mostly in an Asian neighborhood. i know their culture and how they think. the majority do NOT like us. the only "Allies" blacks have are some Hispanics

good question, and the answer is complex and for another thread

And?

I grew up with Asians, too.

Are you going to ignore a solidarity letter? It makes no logical sense to turn away people who are willing to fight against white supremacy.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jus so you know how these people feel about us....

B4BkZjICYAE8-p9.png:large

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCVJA8MCrZY
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

You think THIS is it?

Some ? asked doesn't even deserve a response!

You see ? your way and I see things my way. We both want whats best for our black people. We just see achieving that through different means.

I'll leave it at that!

You never know.

Just thought I'd ask.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

well a smart person would say we have no use for THEM whom work against our interest.. but I wont broad brush people because of some... thats what THEY do to us..

We are in full agreement here!!!

I didn't feel like I was using a broad brush just acknowledging that a lot them deny their black heritage. Thats all.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    If a bag of apples have a rotten apple do you throw the entire bag away.
  • Dupac
    Options
    some women use the excuse "all men are dogs" to be lesbian
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a bag of apples have a rotten apple do you throw the entire bag away.

depends on ones perspective...some would throw the entire bag out for fear of contamination and others would try to sort the bag out but one thing is clear they don't want them to commingle any longer.