Jamaican food, soul food, or Spanish food. Where do you rank them?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dominican food>>>>>>>hatian food>>>>>>jamaican>>>>>>>soul food

n we got the best women, drugs n night life out of all islands...real ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »

What some good Dominican spots? (assuming you live in tristate area)
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Jamaican, spanish then soul food. Also ackee isnt from asia, its native to west africa

I've seen ackee and breadfruit in Asia bruh. I work overseas right now (Saipan, Guam, Philippines, etc)

Open ya eye dem. Mis sey, di sinting from west africa, not that u cant get ti in asia.
    northside7 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Mann EVery time whether it b on youchube or the ic some Jamaican try fi big up wi self some other island ? be on some Mr. ME TOO, ? .

Yet y'all b banning tf out of our DJ's from performing on your islands because of so called slackness....but y'all listen to the ? almost as much as y'all own soca/calypso bs.

This was about food, so.....nah ? that I gotta add one more thing. All u ? stop tryna curse like us. U know how weird '? ' & 'BUMBUHCLAAT' sounds coming from Haitians that barely speaks english and trinis and guyanese whose cursing consists of : your modda scunt.

Y'all ? stop that weird ? I'm tired of it.

Typical Jamaican thinking they the top ? .

Some of y'all are arrogant as ? . Thinking y'all talk the best with that broken English. Thinking your music, food, and women are the greatest.
    @northside7
    Jamaican Patois is a language, not broken English. Dont let these pink skins white wash u with lies.
  • rico_ENS
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

? my ? i live in miami now but in ny the dominican spots i use to hit up was praia lounge in the south bronx they got chimi trucks around there sum club called 809 in dyckman, papacitos another food spot i think its by 189 n broadway, in brooklyn mofongo house by bushwick in queens sum fire chimis by 108 n 42 in corona and in miami just go to allapatah dominican spots all over

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just like ya'll race, ya'll food has no identity. Now sit your ass down.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Jamaican, spanish then soul food. Also ackee isnt from asia, its native to west africa

I've seen ackee and breadfruit in Asia bruh. I work overseas right now (Saipan, Guam, Philippines, etc)

Open ya eye dem. Mis sey, di sinting from west africa, not that u cant get ti in asia.
    northside7 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Mann EVery time whether it b on youchube or the ic some Jamaican try fi big up wi self some other island ? be on some Mr. ME TOO, ? .

Yet y'all b banning tf out of our DJ's from performing on your islands because of so called slackness....but y'all listen to the ? almost as much as y'all own soca/calypso bs.

This was about food, so.....nah ? that I gotta add one more thing. All u ? stop tryna curse like us. U know how weird '? ' & 'BUMBUHCLAAT' sounds coming from Haitians that barely speaks english and trinis and guyanese whose cursing consists of : your modda scunt.

Y'all ? stop that weird ? I'm tired of it.

Typical Jamaican thinking they the top ? .

Some of y'all are arrogant as ? . Thinking y'all talk the best with that broken English. Thinking your music, food, and women are the greatest.
    @northside7
    Jamaican Patois is a language, not broken English. Dont let these pink skins white wash u with lies.

I never said Ackee was from Asia, i said it grows there. Obviously i know it came from Africa.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica to di bloodclaatworl
    quick b4 Puerto Ricans/spiccs steal our ? .......2 late
    Jamaicans : u dun know
    Spiccs : ya tu sabes

Jamaicans : to di world
    Spiccs : por el mundo
  • rico_ENS
    Options
    ya jamaican ? mad cause i dont think ya green ass lookin food the best lol i give ya props for that reggae and dancehall of the 80's n 90's ? was raw but that new ? comin out from there straight migrane thru a speaker ya ? jumpin off trees onto ? backs n callin that dancing foh b n i been to jamaica ? over there buying pints in the club tryna front ? in dr ? would smack that small ass bottle off ur table u tryna front wit that ? but the bottom line our women>>>>>>jamaican women....
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya jamaican ? mad cause i dont think ya green ass lookin food the best lol i give ya props for that reggae and dancehall of the 80's n 90's ? was raw but that new ? comin out from there straight migrane thru a speaker ya ? jumpin off trees onto ? backs n callin that dancing foh b n i been to jamaica ? over there buying pints in the club tryna front ? in dr ? would smack that small ass bottle off ur table u tryna front wit that ? but the bottom line our women>>>>>>jamaican women....

Bottom line Jamaica >>>>>>>> whatever the ? dutty likkle stinkin island you hail from yute. Why you come to Jamaica if you don't rate us? They shoulda box you out of your flip flops
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This got me thinking bout that Dominican ? I got after basic.....
  • usmarin3
    Options

What is the Dominican Republic even known for anyways other than mistreating Haitians and having no racial identity? Ya'll some fake S-Curl Brazilian want to be anyways.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why i get a nosigns for spittin the truth?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dominicans are the only group of people that begged to be recolonized
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread ended up being kinda funny
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Jamaican's, why is our service in our restaurants so ? terrible. I just went to a Jamaican spot in Jacksonville, FL for some food and tell me why it took me 15 minutes to get my order in. Another 20 to get my damn food.

It's like every Jamaican restaurant got that fasty (chick with a attitude) chick in it who doesn't look like she likes her job. It's usually the daughter and niece of the owner too. Bloodcloth rudeness and unprofessional behavior needs to stop. They need to RESTAURANT IMPOSSIBLE some of these restaurants and get rid of them mixtapes, it's 2014 don't nobody by mixtapes and Oliver dvd's.

? I been looking for some Olivier DVDs
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My one little comment done ? this whole thread up smh. ? too sensitive.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »
    We will make you wait 20mins for food that's already cooked and act like we're doing you a favour by accepting your custom but you always come back. Why because Jamaican food is the best. I have never seen a Guyanese restaurant anywhere in life ever. The trini's are out there pushing their lil roti's and ? so don't act like there's no uniqueness across the Carribean.

and smallie = small islander no one's heard of your country thats why you all hate us Jamaicans. A breddah can't even proud of his national dishes without these waggonists hoppin on.

usvi1.jpg

What are you trying to prove with this table? You know what don't answer all you do is post fuckry round here so keep it too yourself this time.

Y'all Jamaicans love using the insultive "smallie" when truth be told the quality of life is better in most of the smaller islands.

so the ? what??? they are called smallie because to the average person No one knows about these places and jamaica is the most culturally dominant west indian island. Our culture is all over the other islands and i am not just talking about food. i am not saying that to disrespect them but it's the truth and there is more to quality of life than simple numbers i've been to some of those islands and believe me the poor in trinidad have it just as bad as in jamaica.

Because calling us 'smallie' diminishes the people from the smaller islands, that's why.

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tex-mex = perfect ? food
    hot-sauce-on-my-burrito-baby-o.gif

hell i'll eat anything as long as it dont bite me back
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dominicans want to be white so bad lol. When you tell them they have african blood they get so defensive. I have no problem wit Jamaicans they music is good,food is good. Every island got they own thing going on. Now ley us go back talking about food.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Oxtail is the goat. I never had goat curry.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Here's the thing bout DR ? they either bad or ugly nothin in between
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Dominicans want to be white so bad lol. When you tell them they have african blood they get so defensive. I have no problem wit Jamaicans they music is good,food is good. Every island got they own thing going on. Now ley us go back talking about food.

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/? _damn_right_breaking_bad.gif[/img]
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options