The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol she got jokes
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive heard of Azealia but really have no idea who she is. Sounds like she's in her feelings box.

Too many tweets for me to read for 2 people I couldn't care less about.

I was done with this after the ? said "throw a jar of my ? at her." Nasty ?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is she calling the snitch a "? " and then praise Nicki Minaj???? (who is also a ? ).....
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn this ? as annoying
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But she "ethers" ti for #ericgarner
    She can't tweet at a white boy but she can "ether" ti?
    You ? hate the Iggy ? , I get it
    But this banks hoe has done nothing for #ericgarner and everything for her "beef" with a ? Australian
    How can y'all not see that?
    She not calling for a solution to a problem, she attention ?
    I see it's a lot of Charles Barkley self hating negros in here like you in here smh. First off, THIS AINT NO POPULARITY CONTEST. Who gives a ? how many records A. Banks s
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that white ? and her arrogant ass answer, pretty much "I dont give a ? about you silly ? , but you can google that ? if you do..." then she puts herself above the story by saying "in other news"

I could give a ? what Azaelia Banks has to say tho, talking bout she "needs to meet the NAACP", what stopped her from doing that before? Cause she dont give a ? , she to busy disassociating her self from rapping and having twitter beefs.

We as black people need to be more proactive and not wait for injustice to strike for us to demand rights, even when our brothers arent getting killed by white police, it doesn't mean everything is all good. A good point made by an individual can always be made null n void though when ignorance rears its ugly head.

The way our people are handling all these events that have been occurring recently is evidence that we have no leaders. We are feeding right into the race war angle the media is building up. We are being blinded by anger and being baited to react to a system that knows exactly how to handle that kind of aggression.

I'd say open up a bible, but most people miss the wise words and only see the metaphor... But still give them a reason to accuse you and they will forever point the finger, we can't use their ignorance as our excuse any longer
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    23jpnhw.jpg

i5t9oh.jpg

2ly0rpu.jpg

1z2pron.jpg

2vcdbow.jpg

Now thats some ether for yo ass
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I can't even. Eric Garner lost his life leaving behind a mourning family and the discussion turns to how T.I. is a ? and how Iggy and others are appropriating Black culture. Then people ask why the music is watered down and why Hip Hop is silent. We out here participating in senseless beefs with a rapper who people pretty much don't even consider Hip Hop. On top of that, none of the energy is directed into creating something that's actually a catalyst for change. People are out here losing lives yet we're praising some Tweets.

This post will get slept on.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never heard an igloo australia song. I don't listen to the radio at all.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I can't even. Eric Garner lost his life leaving behind a mourning family and the discussion turns to how T.I. is a ? and how Iggy and others are appropriating Black culture. Then people ask why the music is watered down and why Hip Hop is silent. We out here participating in senseless beefs with a rapper who people pretty much don't even consider Hip Hop. On top of that, none of the energy is directed into creating something that's actually a catalyst for change. People are out here losing lives yet we're praising some Tweets.

This thread is about Azealia's issues with Igloo. There is already an Eric Garner thread with posters chopping up game. So please don't do this.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never heard an igloo australia song. I don't listen to the radio at all.

? dont lie now....

I don't even know what she sounds like.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew pullin plugs out his hair and eating them he so damn frustrated right now...

Skins dont play till Sunday bruh.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? lost when you are expecting entertainers to speak on some real life issues. Let a lone a white chick from Australia.

I don't want to hear what she got to say or any entertainer unless they're in this ? for real.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But she "ethers" ti for #ericgarner
    She can't tweet at a white boy but she can "ether" ti?
    You ? hate the Iggy ? , I get it
    But this banks hoe has done nothing for #ericgarner and everything for her "beef" with a ? Australian
    How can y'all not see that?
    She not calling for a solution to a problem, she attention ?
    I see it's a lot of Charles Barkley self hating negros in here like you in here smh. First off, THIS AINT NO POPULARITY CONTEST. Who gives a ? how many records A. Banks s

What the ? you talkin about, dude?
    Reread what I said and then tell me how what you said correlates