Protesters halt An Iggy Azalea Concert

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn right and that goes for everybody...not just white folks.Any non-black person
    ? , even BLACK artist too. Idk how we can look at Jayz, Beyoncé or Kanye the same after their non support (or silence) These are YOUR ppl. They all fall in the same category as Barkley imo
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn right and that goes for everybody...not just white folks.Any non-black person
    ? , even BLACK artist too. Idk how we can look at Jayz, Beyoncé or Kanye the same after their non support (or silence) These are YOUR ppl. They all fall in the same category as Barkley imo

Co-sign

What happened to 'GEORGE BUSH DOESN't CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!' Kanye? That black ? need to put down the fabric and say something. I'm against entertainers being role models but Kanye out here claiming to be the voice of the generation black skinhead and all that extra ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was that racist tweet from her a fake? Seen it going around on FB..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Why does this even matter? Iggy the white Australian is the hot topic, lets continue to bash her irrelevant ass. Surely we will get ? done by doing that, right?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you always gonna have ppl talk ? .
    I give Macklemore respect for being out there. he still sucks, but he walking the talk. sincerity is difficult to judge.
    I think Macklemore put points on the board either way.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the ? is will i am and justin Timberlake with a fake "whats going on"

They in the stu right now bruh, I heard bono was gon be the track too.......
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THATS WHAT THE ? IM TALKING BOUT!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ? when did chemix put stannery over principles?

And what's the principle ? ? Name that maphuka principle. What does T.I. have to do with this ? ? ?

...you're better than this, bro
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them kardashian how's are frauds too.....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them kardashian how's are frauds too.....

you just now figuring that out?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Naw just putting it out.....I been knowing this
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Em and Macklemore are authentic imo, you can tell they grew up on the culture. Neither strikes me as paradoying it either. It's something about Iggy that strikes me as inauthentic, she is doing a white version of blackface. Not that i am saying she is racist or anything.
    ? wtf is wrong w/ u??
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still no one can give me one example of what makes Macklemore inauthentic. The dude has been ? with underground rappers for a while and build his independent fanbase organically.

Dude isn't a studio or record label made rapper.Ya'll just think he is inauthentic because of his subject matter (cartoon-ish).
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still no one can give me one example of what makes Macklemore inauthentic. The dude has been ? with underground rappers for a while and build his independent fanbase organically.

Dude isn't a studio or record label made rapper.Ya'll just think he is inauthentic because of his subject matter (cartoon-ish).

One of his first single/video- Thrift Shop (his most popular) he was a walking stereotype of a Black Rapper wearing a mink coat (pimps) gold chains, riding a small bike (boyz in the hood) and saying in the opening line in his lyrics about getting his d*ck sucked (DMX).

he was put on by the '? ' because his previous song before Thrift shop was same love.

Also Eminem was/is a fraud. His hometown know the deal. He is not the person rapping. He is doing a Milli Vanilli.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »

One of his first single/video- Thrift Shop (his most popular) he was a walking stereotype of a Black Rapper wearing a mink coat (pimps) gold chains, riding a small bike (boyz in the hood) and saying in the opening line in his lyrics about getting his d*ck sucked (DMX).

he was put on by the '? ' because his previous song before Thrift shop was same love.

Also Eminem was/is a fraud. His hometown know the deal. He is not the person rapping. He is doing a Milli Vanilli.

Hasn't rappers like Talib, Common,etc rap about the same ? . You only have a problem when Mackelmore is doing it? smh

Plus i don't think his lyrics is a indictment on black rappers, but more America's materialistic culture.

Same Love came out after Thrift Shop.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hasn't rappers like Talib, Common,etc rap about the same ? . You only have a problem when Mackelmore is doing it? smh

Plus i don't think his lyrics is a indictment on black rappers, but more America's materialistic culture.

I personally do not hate Maclemore. I just don't think he's any better than the average rapper. i wish him well but don't front like you didn't start out doing they same thing that 90 percent of the rappers out their do talking about their d*ck, money etc.. but he is now on the positive tip.

Em is a fake a racist. I caught one of his concert on youtube and he was definitely lip syncing. Most of his raps are very hyped right? but in the concert that dude was walking across the stage and barely moving his freaking lips and they want to proclaim him the King of rap. I don't think so. A majority of Black people support Iggy, Em and Mac because that the way it has always been for a long time but I just can't do it.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Only white rapper i ? with is paul wall....not even being a homer paul been legit from the start.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I personally do not hate Maclemore. I just don't think he's any better than the average rapper. i wish him well but don't front like you didn't start out doing they same thing that 90 percent of the rappers out their do talking about their d*ck, money etc.. but he is now on the positive tip.

Em is a fake a racist. I caught one of his concert on youtube and he was definitely lip syncing. Most of his raps are very hyped right? but in the concert that dude was walking across the stage and barely moving his freaking lips and they want to proclaim him the King of rap. I don't think so. A majority of Black people support Iggy, Em and Mac because that the way it has always been for a long time but I just can't do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHDCDKY8J8

ionno man looks live to me
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who listens to mackelmore rofl
    I only heard that one song the networks kept playing during the games though I never knew who it was
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Macklemore isn't acting like a caricature of black people. My only issues with him are that he's garbage as ? , and that he used hip hop culture to push the homosexual agenda. Then turn around and disparage hip hop for being against homosexuality.

Iggy claims she's down with hip hop and black culture but yet she's silent when issues arise. It ain't like people really want to hear what she thinks. It's just that you can't claim you're down but yet rarely if ever speak on any issues. Crackas like Macklemore at least attempt to speak/act on issues, whether or not they're sincere is another issue.