Would You Let Your Son Dress Like This?

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    equating sexual orientation to stereotypical mannerisms is intersting... especially coming from ppl posing as sympathetic to the plight of certain folks.

And the OP btw was about a little girly boy, I never said all ? people act like that. You gonna contribute your thoughts?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the Lord ? caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord ? made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
        and flesh of my flesh;
    she shall be called ‘woman,’
        for she was taken out of man.”

That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame. . .

Genesis 2: 21 - 25

http://youtu.be/aIUZlzd37sI

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This thread has been nauseating to read, I must say.

I've found that homophobia is one thing "manly men" always struggle with; And conversely some women do seem to encourage it rather than simply support it..

While it may be uncomfortable to be around ( flamboyant or otherwise ), ? ( people, really ) need to realize that ( 01 ) Homosexuality is a naturally occurring phenomenon, far more prevalent across the Animal Kingdom than most are willing to admit / acknowledge, and ( 02 ) no one owes you an environment that sacrifices their reality for your fragile comfortability. ? need to ? all that "keep it away from me and mines" bullshyt. Who thee ? do you think you are?

You don't want t see anything you disagree with? Move to a remote island and stay there. Otherwise, you're going to have to react with Humanity in it's entirety..

I certainly hope my son isn't ? , and would honestly be quite upset if he was. But for anyone to go as far as to deny homosexuality as a natural occurrence, or to pretentiously demand that it be kept away from them is evident of more self-centeredness than any flamboyant tendencies could broadcast..

? you sit down to ? , who gives a ? if it's natural or not I don't want that ? around my son . Who the ? do I think I am ?? I am his father and it's my duty to try and make him into what I want him to be. If that means a denial of a ? right to be comfortable then so be it. ? there feelings .
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Lets all just agree to disagree.

Yall ? is hypocrites tho cuz yall loooove the lesbians unless she the dude-girl kind.

Leave the homosexuals alone though.. they aint hurting anybody. The only thing they're affecting is the whole reproduction issue but that would only be an issue if the human population were becoming near extinct.

I personally have a lesbian sister and she is just like everyone else... a human being.

People wanna talk all this ? but in reality it will be different when it is YOUR kid.

As a parent, I cant see why you would completely disown the child that you birthed and raised just because of his or her sexual orientation.

And just as an fyi, it is proven scientifically that homosexuality exists in animals and that there are several identical twins that are both homosexuals which makes you think that maybe its natures way of keeping things from being overpopulated? same reason diseases, and all other things exist?

Thats my theory.

-Queen K.

Lesbians deserve just as much rasclaat gun shot as the ? get. This thread is not about the rejection or acceptance of homosexuality in general it's about how you would personally deal with it in your children

Typical defense mechanism "that aint what it about tho" while ignoring all facts thrown in your face.

The main topic here is homosexuality, period.

We have to deal with people judging us by our skin color constantly so why is it ok for us to judge someone (let alone your own kid) for their sexual orientation?

Homosexuality is not a disease, it is not an illness, it is not something you could "catch". There are plenty of people that hang out with homosexuals while not "contracting" the homosexual "illness" which you claim. Many people that you may know are homosexuals but they hide it so well, so there really is no way to "shield" your child from all homosexuals.

Raise your children how you want, but forcing them to stay away from homosexuals in fear that they will one day become homosexuals reflects on your own ignorance.

-Queen K.
  • zombie
    Options
    I really do believe I will have to educate my child outside of the American school system. Too much @ corruption.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    equating sexual orientation to stereotypical mannerisms is intersting... especially coming from ppl posing as sympathetic to the plight of certain folks.
    I'd rather explain a ? little ? any day over half of the ? I've already had to talk to my children about.

I already knew his nagging ass was talking about me thanks.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really do believe I will have to educate my child outside of the American school system. Too much @ corruption.

Umar Johnson is trying to start a school in Virginia. Even though I don't agree with everything Pan Africans do, it think it is a superior alternative to the public school system.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you sit down to ? , who gives a ? if it's natural or not I don't want that ? around my son . Who the ? do I think I am ?? I am his father and it's my duty to try and make him into what I want him to be. If that means a denial of a ? right to be comfortable then so be it. ? there feelings .

Oh damn, you gonna resort to name calling because I'm not in support of your weak sense of security? Definitely didn't see that coming..

Neither you or your son are important enough to impose anything on anyone. Either live and let live, or move to Antarctica.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homosexuality is a choice....wth is wrong with you people?? Its a bad choice at that....enough with ? talk....don't let your sons dress like your daughters and vice versa...not that hard...
  • zombie
    Options

Yall ? is hypocrites tho cuz yall loooove the lesbians unless she the dude-girl kind.

Leave the homosexuals alone though.. they aint hurting anybody. The only thing they're affecting is the whole reproduction issue but that would only be an issue if the human population were becoming near extinct.

I personally have a lesbian sister and she is just like everyone else... a human being.

People wanna talk all this ? but in reality it will be different when it is YOUR kid.

As a parent, I cant see why you would completely disown the child that you birthed and raised just because of his or her sexual orientation.

And just as an fyi, it is proven scientifically that homosexuality exists in animals and that there are several identical twins that are both homosexuals which makes you think that maybe its natures way of keeping things from being overpopulated? same reason diseases, and all other things exist?

Thats my theory.

-Queen K.

Lesbians deserve just as much rasclaat gun shot as the ? get. This thread is not about the rejection or acceptance of homosexuality in general it's about how you would personally deal with it in your children

Typical defense mechanism "that aint what it about tho" while ignoring all facts thrown in your face.

We have to deal with people judging us by our skin color constantly so why is it ok for us to judge someone (let alone your own kid) for their sexual orientation?

Homosexuality is not a disease, it is not an illness, it is not something you could "catch". There are plenty of people that hang out with homosexuals while not "contracting" the homosexual "illness" which you claim. Many people that you may know are homosexuals but they hide it so well, so there really is no way to "shield" your child from all homosexuals.

Raise your children how you want, but forcing them to stay away from homosexuals in fear that they will one day become homosexuals reflects on your own ignorance.

-Queen K.

I don't give a ? if it's not ani illness, disease of genetic defect. I don't care if it's as natural as eye color. This thread is not about homosexuality in general . the opening post asks would you allow your children to dress stereotypically ? .

I know of boys who went into prison straight and came out as ? men so clearly there are instances where homosexuality behavior can be imprinted on young boys.
  • BEAM
    edited December 2014
    Options
    .. I don't give a ? if it's not ani illness, disease of genetic defect. I don't care if it's as natural as eye color ..

You don't get to not care about facts and still have this conversation tho. It's really that simple.

You want lives to be lived, and conversations to be had around your little reality, when truth be told, you're almost infinitely insignificant. You tryna have your beliefs / thoughts carry weight in such a way that others have to behave accordingly. You don't matter enough to even demand such a thing, let alone have any of your demands obliged. You don't now and you NEVER ? WILL.

Get over it. Today.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats my theory.

-Queen K.

-Queen K.

I don't give a ? if it's not ani illness, disease of genetic defect. I don't care if it's as natural as eye color. This thread is not about homosexuality in general . the opening post asks would you allow your children to dress stereotypically ? .

I know of boys who went into prison straight and came out as ? men so clearly there are instances where homosexuality behavior can be imprinted on young boys.

Sounds like you know what its like personally to be turned out.

Let me guess, you kissed a boy and you think you might have liked it?

This seems far deeper than I imagine..,
    I have taken a few courses in psychology and human behavior.

Sit on my couch and tell me whats going on son....

couch.gif
  • zombie
    edited December 2014
    Options

Oh damn, you gonna resort to name calling because I'm not in support of your weak sense of security? Definitely didn't see that coming..

Neither you or your son are important enough to impose anything on anyone. Either live and let live, or move to Antarctica.

On this forum you have detailed an entire thought process is that one of a limp wristed ? liberal, saying you sit down to ? is my critique of you a man SO it's not just name calling you are the epitome of what is wrong with a certain class of not just african american men but western men in general.

you say i have no right to impose on you but feel no problem imposing on me. let the culture war among black people in this nation over accepting homosexuality go one forever until acceptance is fully rejected. let the whites fully embrace that mess it's more natural to them anyway
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is arguing for this ? smh. Homosexuality doesn't benefit a ethnic group on the verge of being negative it will destroy a people from lack of legacy but continue to promote this.

White people can do not though
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @beam You good g. Whether you were taking shots or not, I couldn't care less. Your beliefs are yours and you're obviously entitled to them, and vice versa. However, on this issue, I won't allow myself to be compromised. Men belong with women just as women belong with men. It's a simple concept and the one that is prevalent throughout nature. I won't even delve into the religious aspects seeing how that has little bearing on my belief system here.
  • zombie
    Options

Thats my theory.

-Queen K.

-Queen K.

Sounds like you know what its like personally to be turned out.

Let me guess, you kissed a boy and you think you might have liked it?

This seems far deeper than I imagine..,
    I have taken a few courses in psychology and human behavior.

Sit on my couch and tell me whats going on son....

couch.gif

No you sick corrupted woman. but i know of the suffering that young black men face when the are gobbled up by the injustice system and one of the things that system does is destroy masculinity. Women like you have become so twisted in your thinking that you have resorted to using the white male homosexual mental war tactic of claiming anyone who despises homosexuality is secretly ? .
  • BEAM
    edited December 2014
    Options
    On this forum you have detailed an entire thought process is that one of a limp wristed ? liberal, saying you sit down to ? is my critique of you a man SO it's not just name calling you are the epitome of what is wrong with a certain class of not just african american men but western men in general.

On this forum I've detailed a thought process that doesn't give into various types of dogma rooted in pretentiousness. The human race is far more complex and complicated than many people's doctrines account for. ? tryna live black and white realities, trying tirelessly to expand their little bubble to the point that it encompasses the globe. THAT is dangerous..

And as far as your "critique," you don't know ? about me. I'm willing to bet that I exceed you in most all categories you pride yourself on, at a much younger age at that. Being homophobic doesn't make you more of a man.

you say i have no right to impose on you but feel no problem imposing on me. let the culture war among black people in this nation over accepting homosexuality go one forever until acceptance is fully rejected. let the whites fully embrace that mess it's more natural to them anyway

Informing you of the fact that you don't matter is in no way an imposition. People living their lives isn't an imposition. See, you think the things that make you uncomfortable are being done to you, which is mindblowingly arrogant.

Other people's lives don't revolve around you, your family, or your feelings.

You mean nothing.

Get over it.
  • zombie
    Options

On this forum I've detailed a thought process that doesn't give into various types of dogma rooted in pretentiousness.The human race is far more complex and complicated than many people's doctrines account for. ? tryna live black and white realities, trying tirelessly to expand their little bubble to the point that it encompasses the globe. THAT is dangerous..

And as far as your "critique," you don't know ? about me. I'm willing to bet that I exceed you in most all categories you pride yourself on, at a much younger age at that.

Informing you of the fact that you don't matter is in no way an imposition. People living their lives isn't an imposition. See, you think the things that make you uncomfortable are being done to you, which is mindblowingly arrogant.

Other people's lives don't revolve around you, your family, or your feelings.

You mean nothing.

Get over it.

That's have you believe about yourself but really the stance you take on many issues is very ? suspect, you are basically a black male feminist with pro-? beliefs. If you are younger than me it's sad that you have been clearly indoctrinated into this nonsense and no one was there to correct you . You don't excel me in anything except misguidedness and femininity. I mean everything and my new born son means more and that's why i fight people like you. You are your kind of people have been socially engineering the public for decades now that's what i meant because

it's not about me or you, it's about the sick perverted movement that is behind you and the forces of which i am a part of that is fighting you. It's also about choices, should black people accept homosexuality or reject it which choice empowers us
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ancient African societies have the woman and man like yin and yang. No such thing as homosexuality its a European cultural practice. Its white as you get.
  • BEAM
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    .. You good g. Whether you were taking shots or not, I couldn't care less ..

I said I wasn't taking shots, so need to try to flex apathy as a defense mechanism.

.. Your beliefs are yours and you're obviously entitled to them, and vice versa. However, on this issue, I won't allow myself to be compromised ..

No one's attempting to compromise your or anyone. If anything, what's happening here is an attempt to let ? know that their beliefs aren't important enough to impose on other people, nor is someone else's life an imposition on you. ? really want other people to live their lives as they see fit, which is more dangerous / disturbing than homosexuality could ever be..

.. Men belong with women just as women belong with men. It's a simple concept and the one that is prevalent throughout nature ..

It's a simple concept, but many other instances also occur in nature, which we are a part of. Homosexuality exists in creatures that don't even have free will, which should be more telling than anything. Hormonal / chemical imbalances are not only common, but inescapable. They account for far more than just sexual orientation as well.

.. the stance you take on many issues is very ? suspect, you are basically a black male feminist with pro-? beliefs ..

The stance I take is anti-"Everyone should think like me," if anything.
    You don't like that I'm not a self-centered ? , basically.

If you are younger than me it's sad that you have been clearly indoctrinated into this nonsense and no one was there to correct you.

I haven't ben indoctrinated into anything.

"Live and let Live" is not nonsense; It just allows for less control over petty ? other people shouldn't have a say about in the first place, and apparently more tempter tantrums from people like you who presume themselves important..

.. I mean everything and my new born son means more ..

You mean nothing. Nothing.
    You believe yourself to be righteous, but in actuality you're just pretentious.
  • BEAM
    Options
    Ancient African societies have the woman and man like yin and yang. No such thing as homosexuality its a European cultural practice. Its white as you get.

Societal beliefs ≠ Reality.
    Homosexuality has been around longer than Humanity itself, so your point is moot.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .. You good g. Whether you were taking shots or not, I couldn't care less ..

I said I wasn't taking shots, so need to try to flex apathy as a defense mechanism.

.. Your beliefs are yours and you're obviously entitled to them, and vice versa. However, on this issue, I won't allow myself to be compromised ..

No one's attempting to compromise your or anyone. If anything, what's happening here is an attempt to let ? know that their beliefs aren't important enough to impose on other people, nor is someone else's life an imposition on you. ? really want other people to live their lives as they see fit, which is more dangerous / disturbing than homosexuality could ever be..

.. Men belong with women just as women belong with men. It's a simple concept and the one that is prevalent throughout nature ..

It's a simple concept, but many other instances also occur in nature, which we are a part of. Homosexuality exists in creatures that don't even have free will, which should be more telling than anything. Hormonal / chemical imbalances are not only common, but inescapable. They account for far more than just sexual orientation as well.

.. the stance you take on many issues is very ? suspect, you are basically a black male feminist with pro-? beliefs ..

The stance I take is anti-"Everyone should think like me," if anything.
    You don't like that I'm not a self-centered ? , basically.

If you are younger than me it's sad that you have been clearly indoctrinated into this nonsense and no one was there to correct you.

I haven't ben indoctrinated into anything.

"Live and let Live" is not nonsense; It just allows for less control over petty ? other people shouldn't have a say about in the first place, and apparently more tempter tantrums from people like you who presume themselves important..

.. I mean everything and my new born son means more ..

You mean nothing. Nothing.
    You believe yourself to be righteous, but in actuality you're just pretentious.

Just as you keep telling people they mean nothing, neither do you. And neither do I for that matter. I matter to my family and that's what's important to me. And there all types of phenomena that occur within nature as it relates to sexuality. However, the overwhelming majority is male for female, if for nothing else then reproduction purposes. Other than population control, what the hell is the upside for being homosexual?

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

Thats my theory.

-Queen K.

Who is ya'll? Lesbians were always a waste of ? as far as I was considered.

I mean it's their lives, so they are free to live it however they want, but why would I love or even give a ? about lesbian?

Some of ya'll are going a lil overboard acting like homosexuality was a foreign concept historically in Africa. That's not at all true.
  • BEAM
    Options
    .. There all types of phenomena that occur within nature as it relates to sexuality. However, the overwhelming majority is male for female, if for nothing else then reproduction purposes ..

And majority means what, exactly? This isn't an either or type of thing..

Homosexuality is natural, and as long as it doesn't outright destroy an organism / species ( which it doesn't ), then it shouldn't be considered a threat.

Other than population control, what the hell is the upside for being homosexual?

Why does there need to be some justification?
    I'm tryna let ? in on the fact that no one owes them an explanation.

People can experience love, joy, pleasure, happiness, LIFE in homosexual relationships the same way others can in heterosexual ones. The same way your s/o makes you happy, a homosexual man or woman's s/o does the same for them.

Whether the sex can result in a child is quite honestly moot. If that was really so important, sex for pleasure should receive the same scrutiny that homosexuality does; But it doesn't. Not only do people have the right to not want sex to result in a child, but they also have the right to not need sex to result in a child.

The grand majority of our culture is centered around quality and enjoyment of life, not strict necessity. But ? always wanna resort to extremes when making cases against things they have no case against..
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This white lady up the block from me lets her son wear dresses to school and act like a female. ? is weird. The husband got the ? up out of there.