Damm I'm ?

Options
BiggMike
BiggMike Members Posts: 140 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just got off the phone with my s/o after arguing back and forth with her for nearly an hour.

Real talk, do you all think it's wrong to keep pics of your ex girls (or guys for the ladies)? I admit, I have a couple of pics of my ex girls boxed up out in our storage shed. I never look at the pics, but I was going through the stuff the other day, and my s/o got really heated. Well, I told her she could throw the pics away if it bothered her that much, but she said I should be the one to throw them away. Well, I said ? it and I put them back up...hell, it's my ? . So, yesterday, my lil sis comes up to my house, and I bring out the old box showin her stuff I kept from senior year in high school, she a senior this year coming up. Wife gets heated, but dont say anything about it last night. So this morning, she asks me for money for gas, I give her 5 dollars...lol, and told her to find a way to get the rest, because she always asking me for the gas money but she has a job. That led to an argument, and she used that argument as an oppurtunity to bring up the pic incident from night before.

So, do you think its wrong to keep the old pics, or is she just over reacting? I say it's my ? , so I should be able to do what I want with it. It's not like I'm still talking to any of them. What do you all think???

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hmm..i mean it's just pictures....
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I wish my s/o who I share a home with a pay bills with would ever even think to have pictures of ex-girls anywhere even remotely near the place where I lay my head at.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if yall not dating, why you keeping the pictures?
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

Not to a female its not ....I went through something similar ....I had my old box of pics and ? ...my girl went and threw away the pics with me and other chicks and solo pics of other chicks lol
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? you dumb as ? for that lmao.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why would you be ? ?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's wrong and disrespectful. You should've thrown them out the minute she had a problem with it. It obviously makes her feel some kind of way.
    Why keep them and make an unhappy home/environment?

I say it's your past, so let it go.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options

LMAO!!!
    You obviously have no clue when it comes to women.
    It's SOOOO much more than just pictures.
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nobody else noticed the fact he kept these pictures in THIER home, not even his own place, but THIER home.

I'd cook that ? a sweet potato pie if he tried me like that
  • BiggMike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    why would you be ? ?

I'm not ? so much about the pics, but the fact that it leads to an argument. Its just pictures...I mean whats the point of catching feeling because i had friends in high school.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women are like animals in the sense that they are extremely territorial about their property (ie you) and living space. Having another woman's picture thats not immediate family in the house compromises that territorial dominance.
  • hummingbird
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BiggMike wrote: »
    I'm not ? so much about the pics, but the fact that it leads to an argument. Its just pictures...I mean whats the point of catching feeling because i had friends in high school.

Why you hanging onto them? Memories.

Id tell that ? stop dwelling on those past memories and worry about making new ones with me.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options

It's not like they're pictures of regular friends....they're your ex-girlfriends.
    You're ? that it leads to an argument and she's ? that you keeping pictures of these broads.
    Seems like the logical thing to do would be to get rid of the pictures.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options

i feel you , but these ? are a different animal.
  • BiggMike
    edited June 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    if yall not dating, why you keeping the pictures?

I know I'm not the only one who keeps pics. I dont think that I should have to throw away pictures. I mean, thats what they are meant for, to hold a memory for that place and time.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women are like animals in the sense that they are extremely territorial about their property (ie you) and living space. Having another woman's picture thats not immediate family in the house compromises that territorial dominance.

Thank You!!!!!!!!

I know that's true when it comes to me.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nobody else noticed the fact he kept these pictures in THIER home, not even his own place, but THIER home.

Wait what does a sweet potato pie symbolize
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I know I'm not the only one who keeps pics. I dont think that I should have to throw away pictures. I mean, thats what they are meant for, to hold a memory for that place and time.

Hell, you said in your original post that you never look at the pics. So, what's the point in keeping some ? you never use?
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL @ her only being worth $5 of gas
  • BiggMike
    edited June 2010
    Options

LOL...I gotta die for pics :)

I keep them in our storage shed out in the back yard...so I dont see the problem.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hang them ? up like they family. That way there are no secrets
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

memories are mental too :)

i know for me, im not keeping pics of ex boyfriends, and my man better not have any of him and his old hoes
  • ladieeash
    ladieeash Members Posts: 10
    edited June 2010
    Options

Smh.. I swear u creatures dnt think... It's MORE than pictures..
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dog so you are blatantly telling your wife that you want to hold on what you used to have instead of focusing on what you have now? You playing with fire broski.
  • ladieeash
    ladieeash Members Posts: 10
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wait what does a sweet potato pie symbolize

DEATH my ? .. DEATH