Sons of Anarchy (FX) Final SERIES FINALE (12.9.14)

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Issue I had was with the CGI lol. ? looked something out of Sy Fy

tumblr_ngcpbs4Dnj1qcdtheo1_500.gif

You can tell he's sitting in front of a green screen lol

Word? Thank ? .. I thought he actually did that and died.

That's not what I meant. I meant the cgi was so bad it's easy to tell

Thanks, Caption Obvious.

inb4 "My name isn't Captain Obvious - it's eyes low. But that's not my real name just my screen name"
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was with it up untill that 'shoot happy and pretend Jax got away' ? . I saw there was like a 1/3 of the show to go and thought ok they leaving time to show how samcro still lives even though Jax dead. All the ? they've done in the name of the club but this was too much? Redwood OG's supposed to set the standard and they pussied out, ? chibbs and ? ass tig bobby woulda burst Jax melon and cried about it after.

Oh and T.O. been a boss 10 years but this ? happy as ? to be a samcro foot soldier? Lil rat looking ? calling out his government name and ? foh.

All said and done Clay >>>>>> Jax as prez.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn, I know the series is done, but the mods wasted no time unstickying this. Let it breathe man. lol

@Sion‌

A few more days?

Or maybe through Sunday?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    I was with it up untill that 'shoot happy and pretend Jax got away' ? . I saw there was like a 1/3 of the show to go and thought ok they leaving time to show how samcro still lives even though Jax dead. All the ? they've done in the name of the club but this was too much? Redwood OG's supposed to set the standard and they pussied out, ? chibbs and ? ass tig bobby woulda burst Jax melon and cried about it after.

Oh and T.O. been a boss 10 years but this ? happy as ? to be a samcro foot soldier? Lil rat looking ? calling out his government name and ? foh.

Because being in SAMCRO is actually more about survival....and the repuatation that comes with it. Remember the Grim ? were just about done ...and people were only shook of them because they had SAMCRO's backing. But now as a full fledged member? I told my wife I can easily see TO being boss of SAMCRO a few years down the road if Chibs steps down and Tig doesn't want it.

Basically, TO as boss, and Happy as VP, with the tall white dude replacing Happy as Sarge in Arms. I can see Ratboy becoming the "road captain" - who sets the logistics and ? for the trips.

And once again, I said -- how many of ya'll miss the SOA prez forum? Every single prez including Packer didn't want to vote Mayhem on Jax to begin with. So nobody pussied out.

Also that 1/3 time showing how samcro lives -- that's smart in case a movie gets made (even if it's a FX TV movie) -- so you can show what happen to the club afterward and what happen to Jax's 2 sons.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    I just wanna know why didn't the club just ? jax.

1) Because they didn't want to ? him. Who wants to ? a brother?

2) By him going out the way he did, he made a public display of his severed ties with the club. So now, the repercussions of all that stuff he did won't blow back onto the club.

Watching this afterward now. Sutter is cool and all but dude is an awkward as interviewer.

? that. ? was suppose to be ride or die sam crow. M.c rules type ?

But at the end he dont die by the club rules? Foh with that.

Yeah, his ending should've either been similar to Clay's.....or like the dude who got his SAMCRO tattoos burned off his back a few seasons ago.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gemma had a big fuckn head
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if nothing else, Jax went out better than Nucky.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u know what though... remeber during the wire, how string got killed way before the season finale...

and the trailer had big ass bolds on some

"STRINGER BELL IS DEAD!"

i think jax dying an episode or two before the finale would have given sutter more time to tie up some loose ends....

cuz samcro doesn't die with teller....and the show is about samcro....so i think for creative purposes, they shoulda maybe cut out some of the filler, and structured it so that jax dies, and we see how the club lives on
  • deadeye
    Options
    and lmao @ obi wan teller on the court house steps. bruh looked like he was about to come out with a lightsaber

lamont-spit-o.gif
  • Ranxx
    Options
    O.D.B wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »

Because being in SAMCRO is actually more about survival....and the repuatation that comes with it. Remember the Grim ? were just about done ...and people were only shook of them because they had SAMCRO's backing. But now as a full fledged member? I told my wife I can easily see TO being boss of SAMCRO a few years down the road if Chibs steps down and Tig doesn't want it.

Basically, TO as boss, and Happy as VP, with the tall white dude replacing Happy as Sarge in Arms. I can see Ratboy becoming the "road captain" - who sets the logistics and ? for the trips.

And once again, I said -- how many of ya'll miss the SOA prez forum? Every single prez including Packer didn't want to vote Mayhem on Jax to begin with. So nobody pussied out.

Also that 1/3 time showing how samcro lives -- that's smart in case a movie gets made (even if it's a FX TV movie) -- so you can show what happen to the club afterward and what happen to Jax's 2 sons.

Nah ? they ? on the patch they didnt want to vote mayhem just like they didnt want to serve opie up to pope but that ? happened. They mayhemed that irish prez and he was first 9, even Gemma took what she had coming.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    cuz samcro doesn't die with teller....and the show is about samcro....so i think for creative purposes, they shoulda maybe cut out some of the filler, and structured it so that jax dies, and we see how the club lives on

This right here

And why the ? would a motorcycle club sell off it's garage? These fools crash their bikes every other episode.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u know what though... remeber during the wire, how string got killed way before the season finale...

"STRINGER BELL IS DEAD!"

i think jax dying an episode or two before the finale would have given sutter more time to tie up some loose ends....

I don't think they could really do that. Sons of Anarchy was Jax's story first and foremost. The club will go on without him, but his end was the story's end. You can't really parallel that with any character from the Wire because no one character on that show embodied the show itself.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign Gemma had more heart than Jax she took her bullet like a G. Jax went out with the wind blowing in his hair lol foh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"STRINGER BELL IS DEAD!"

I don't think they could really do that. Sons of Anarchy was Jax's story first and foremost. The club will go on without him, but his end was the story's end. You can't really parallel that with any character from the Wire because no one character on that show embodied the show itself.

valid
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"STRINGER BELL IS DEAD!"

Word. The Wire had no main character. You could say it was McNulty, Marlo, String, etc. Max was very clearly the main character of this ? from the jump. No Jax = no show.

But I was kinda disappointed with this ? , to be honest. Both the Wire and Breaking Bad had better finales. At least everything was wrapped up in a nice, neat box though.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was bull. i would have rather jax shoot it out with the cops while riding the motorcycle and he turns one of those corners to fast and once he tried to correct his bike theirs that semi and wham. he dies like his pops. this ? was ? . if it wasnt for the killings in this show i would put this ? on lost status.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • infamous114
    Options
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who wouldn't notice a phantom looking mf sitting on steps in broad daylight?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Who wouldn't notice a phantom looking mf sitting on steps in broad daylight?

Notice.. he played the role of a homeless person

Whom are often overlooked
  • deadeye
    Options
    ? would be hilarious if the finale got clowned on twitter the same way that Aaliyah movie on Lifetime did.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enjoyed the ending, wrapped up well. Nothing more needed to be said or done to who he killed off.

It wrapped up well.

The ending w the crows was nice, fitting for the intro w the lyrics.

Going out on his fathers bike, on his own terms was poetic.

Quoting Shakespeare and realizing it was written as such was dope.

He shouldn't have gone out any other way.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still dislike the absurd amount of male butt shown and the ridiculous amount of shootings and deaths.
  • infamous114
    Options
    The series began with crows as well.