Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    SOA is a good ass show damn I was slipping not checking this.

RIP Donna
    What is SOA?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And no women and people in general don't abuse the system for baby formula they abuse it because its simply convenient for them and makes life a little easier.

If there is no safety net and they not getting any help whatsoever they'd be a lot more mindful of their choices.

Condoms and BC exist for a reason; ? is practically free.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eb22kC5.jpg.
    hi, @Cain‌
    here's that fabulous homemade hummus wrap that I was telling you and Six about it. He really did the ? thing. yummy, yummy.

How do you feel about pets?
    I've come to love pets.
    Here's my boston, Marley Nesta.
    pDYY5if.jpg
    he's so smart and protective. <3

Damn dog look like it was about to eviscerate you with its eye lasers for takin a pic.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bouta go outside for a few minutes and see if I can snag some footage of this ? gettin sent to the dog house for all our IC entertainment. She was just out there when I was bringin in my groceries, hope i didnt miss it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

RIP Donna
    Never bother to check it always thought it was some crakkka ? ?
  • Crude_
    Options

RIP Donna
    What is SOA?

Sons of Anarchy

Its a TV show that chronicles the life and adversity of a biker gang and its leader Jax Teller.

One of the best shows of its time IMO.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

RIP Donna
    What is SOA?

Sons of Anarchy

Its a TV show that chronicles the life and adversity of a biker gang and its leader Jax Teller.

Word what season is it on?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Never really got into it. One day i might check for it
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And no women and people in general don't abuse the system for baby formula they abuse it because its simply convenient for them and makes life a little easier.

If there is no safety net and they not getting any help whatsoever they'd be a lot more mindful of their choices.

But condoms and bc arent 100% fool proof.

The only thing that truly works is abstinence & everybody aint doing that ? so its really inevitable.

Maybe if we push for boys to be men and take care of their own, maybe women wouldnt need as much assistance.

Even then, im not sure what kind of salary someone has to have to be able to afford formula, diapers, wipes/month while dealing with bills, etc.

& telling a woman to keep their legs closed and only have sex when you are married means everyone is losing, especially the men.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Birth control is nowhere near free.

I'm Glad you've decided people will be responsible when there are no safety nets in place. Proof? 3rd world countries sure aren't proof of that. People procreate.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Also lets be really.... yall ? know what its like to be in a ? sooo good that you dont wanna even pull out.

So ? ... if you wanna complain about women abysing the government, dont ? inside them.

(Ofcourse theres the exception with those crazy women who drug a dude or seek the used condom in the garbage can) but in that case, dont get ? and guard your used condoms around a crazy ? ... better yet, dont ? crazy ? .

Issues solved.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

RIP Donna
    What is SOA?

Sons of Anarchy

It just had the season 7 finale.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

I'm Glad you've decided people will be responsible when there are no safety nets in place. Proof? 3rd world countries sure aren't proof of that. People procreate.

Yep, bc is $60/month, thats more than my phone bill!

Lets be really real tho... are YALL NUGGAS gonna be taking that male bc that come out in 2017?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Jax Teller is a outlaw of legendary status....dude had beefs with the feds, mexican cartels, chinese triad, the real i.r.a, multiple street and biker gangs, and 2 of the most gangster of bosses out of Oakland,

dude caught something like 50 bodies over the course of the show...and was always one step ahead of everybody.....if this ? existed in real life, he'd be john gotti, al capone, melvin williams, big meech, typ status...

his name would be synonymous with the most trill of the trill
  • Crude_
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

The only thing that truly works is abstinence & everybody aint doing that ? so its really inevitable.

Maybe if we push for boys to be men and take care of their own, maybe women wouldnt need as much assistance.

Even then, im not sure what kind of salary someone has to have to be able to afford formula, diapers, wipes/month while dealing with bills, etc.

& telling a woman to keep their legs closed and only have sex when you are married means everyone is losing, especially the men.

Let's not act like even a fraction of the women becoming pregnant daily were on BC or even requiring the usage of condoms.

Maybe if men and women were more real with themselves this wouldn't happen.

I would never assume anyone wanted to want to have a child with me regardless if we having sex or not; they might just be passing the time or looking for an orgasm.

Maybe that should be something that's discussed before sex and if he doesn't want to be a daddy make him use condoms and/or get on BC.

I've never cosigned strictly the teaching of abstinence because in my opinion its a very narrow minded view; I don't know to many virgins out there.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

RIP Donna
    What is SOA?

Sons of Anarchy

It just had the season 7 finale.

No biggie. I'll catch that ? like a I did Breaking Bad. Didn't getting around to watching it until the final season started. I started from season one and then had to wait a few months for the finale season. Which is better I hate waiting week to week like I'm doing on this walking dead.
  • Crude_
    Options

RIP Donna
    What is SOA?

Sons of Anarchy

Season 7 and the last one.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Also lets be really.... yall ? know what its like to be in a ? sooo good that you dont wanna even pull out.

So ? ... if you wanna complain about women abysing the government, dont ? inside them.

(Ofcourse theres the exception with those crazy women who drug a dude or seek the used condom in the garbage can) but in that case, dont get ? and guard your used condoms around a crazy ? ... better yet, dont ? crazy ? .

Issues solved.

Why put that on the guys tho? You'll be amazed how a lot of women are down for that EBRC before you even bring it up.

Both parties are responsible.
  • Crude_
    Options

Issues solved.

Why put that on the guys tho? You'll be amazed how a lot of women are down for that EBRC before you even bring it up.

I've said it many times here before that most women surprisingly don't require the use of condoms.

They might ask if you got one, but if you tell them no they really don't press the issue or suspend sexual activities due to contraceptives not being worn.
  • Westie
    Options

Issues solved.

I've said it many times here before that most women surprisingly don't require the use of condoms.

They might ask if you got one, but if you tell them no they really don't press the issue or suspend sexual activities due to contraceptives not being worn.

Sounds like you've engaged in unsafe sex at some point. That was stupid.
  • Crude_
    Options

Condoms are free at most health units and certain other forms are free through planned parenthood.

If people not going to be responsible for their actions then they shouldn't be to upset when people don't feel sorry for them.

I'm not talking about 3rd world countries because I don't live in them I'm talking about here in the U.S. where we both live.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Issues solved.

Might as well call the majority of posters (both men & women) that.

B/c most of them have mentioned about doin that.
  • Crude_
    Options

Issues solved.

I've always worn condoms and I don't have any kids out of wedlock how about you?
  • Westie
    Options

Issues solved.

Might as well call the majority of posters (both men & women) that.

B/c most of them have mentioned about doin that.

He's one of the few that has all the answers tho. I ain't worried about people who aren't typing from a high horse.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

Let's not act like even a fraction of the women becoming pregnant daily were on BC or even requiring the usage of condoms.

Maybe if men and women were more real with themselves this wouldn't happen.

I would never assume anyone wanted to want to have a child with me regardless if we having sex or not; they might just be passing the time or looking for an orgasm.

Maybe that should be something that's discussed before sex and if he doesn't want to be a daddy make him use condoms and/or get on BC.

I've never cosigned strictly the teaching of abstinence because in my opinion its a very narrow minded view; I don't know to many virgins out there.

Im just trying to make you & other ignorant dudes out there realize that it takes TWO to make a baby.

Dont bash women for needing assistance when the real issue is teaching these boys to be responsible wth their ? . (Lol)

In my case personally, I had no say in my fiance cuming in me (as I was sleeping) , and his reasoning is that it was too good and wet to pull out. (Yeah he's a ? )

Lesson learned... although we are truly blessed & cant imagine our lives without our princess who has been an ANGEL and a totally easy child so far.

http://youtu.be/FTrdYrwt4uc
This discussion has been closed.