J. Cole's "Forest Hills drive"is projected to sell over 300,000 in its first week..

Options

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    @stewpid everybody already knows how corny ya non dressin Mexican azz is on Herr that ? ain't news.....

MrCee757 has called me worse.
    He's been fallin off for years now.

smh@ this square wit this cee talk when its been a proven fact dretox is a female......like told ya square azz along time ago I like females stop following my posts u ? this thread is about j coles sells not me geek
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    @stewpid everybody already knows how corny ya non dressin Mexican azz is on Herr that ? ain't news.....

MrCee757 has called me worse.
    He's been fallin off for years now.

smh@ this square wit this cee talk when its been a proven fact dretox is a female......like told ya square azz along time ago I like females stop following my posts u ? this thread is about j coles sells not me geek

Lmaoooo this home boy still explaining himself
    =))
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Why you posting Nas ? in this thread

Posting some positive ? cause ? bickering about dumb ? ..
    I should've posted some hoes though..

But I figured since NAS birthed Cole ? it why not..

Nas can't sit at the table with Cole

Cole da Gawd

Cole a dope rapper,
    but you talking reckless..
    You need to put that ? pipe down lil buddy..
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole just went on Letterman and performed 'Be Free' with a new added verse. He spoke some real ? here.

Provide dat lank -http://mrworldpremieretv.blogspot.ca/2014/12/j-cole-be-free-david-letterman-live.html (should be in 720p)
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    J.Cole ain't a star though....................................

Yea, thats right...'Apparently' video been out 24 hrs now and hasnt hit a million views (500k)....in comparison, Nicki last vid did 10M first day lol, same as with Eminem, Justin (either one), Rihanna and Beyonce whenever they drop a video...why? Cause they're actual "superstars".

I mean cotdamn, 'Bobby ? ' vid hit a million views after 2 days of release, not to say he's bigger than Cole, he isnt, but that just let's u know when it comes to Cole its all about the music, no one has any interest in him aside from that...no one cares about him, his image, or his brand, just his music...thats it (same goes for KL).

Superstars cant walk in public, they need guards around them round the clock...Cole doesnt...he could ride a bike thru NYC without commotion...if no one has any interest in ur personal life u cant be considered a superstar, plain and simple. I mean who really wants to be like Cole?

Kanye has his fan boys that look up to him, dress like him, study his every move....every ? from NYC wanted to be like Hov coming up, he's most young black dudes role model in a sense, Pac had and still has grown men idolizing him and everything he stood for, ? even Cam/Fab had ? that looked up to them to a certain degree...again, who looks up to or wants to be like Cole? No one...he's a musician that carved out a niche fanbase consisting of college kids, herbs, 9-5'ers, and ? (hoes think he's 'cute' nh), nuffn more, nuffn less.... he's no Jay, Wayne, Kanye, Eminem, no matter how many records he sells, he just doesnt have that type of impact...word.

On topic...album is average, not bad not great, nuffn special, and dude is becoming more and more overrated everyday...a tad above average lyricists tbfh.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many words

300k is all that need to be said to that long winded ?
    R.D. wrote: »
    Why you posting Nas ? in this thread

Posting some positive ? cause ? bickering about dumb ? ..
    I should've posted some hoes though..

But I figured since NAS birthed Cole ? it why not..

Nas can't sit at the table with Cole

Cole da Gawd

Cole a dope rapper,
    but you talking reckless..
    You need to put that ? pipe down lil buddy..

? Cole da Gawd
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    300k this week, 60% drop off next week and will tapout at 750k max, if he's lucky...oh, and he will never, ever, ever have a platinum plaque, gold artist...word.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, thats right...'Apparently' video been out 24 hrs now and hasnt hit a million views (500k)....in comparison, Nicki last vid did 10M first day lol, same as with Eminem, Justin (either one), Rihanna and Beyonce whenever they drop a video...why? Cause they're actual "superstars".

I mean cotdamn, 'Bobby ? ' vid hit a million views after 2 days of release, not to say he's bigger than Cole, he isnt, but that just let's u know when it comes to Cole its all about the music, no one has any interest in him aside from that...no one cares about him, his image, or his brand, just his music...thats it (same goes for KL).

Superstars cant walk in public, they need guards around them round the clock...Cole doesnt...he could ride a bike thru NYC without commotion...if no one has any interest in ur personal life u cant be considered a superstar, plain and simple. I mean who really wants to be like Cole?

Kanye has his fan boys that look up to him, dress like him, study his every move....every ? from NYC wanted to be like Hov coming up, he's most young black dudes role model in a sense, Pac had and still has grown men idolizing him and everything he stood for, ? even Cam/Fab had ? that looked up to them to a certain degree...again, who looks up to or wants to be like Cole? No one...he's a musician that carved out a niche fanbase consisting of college kids, herbs, 9-5'ers, and ? (hoes think he's 'cute' nh), nuffn more, nuffn less.... he's no Jay, Wayne, Kanye, Eminem, no matter how many records he sells, he just doesnt have that type of impact...word.

On topic...album is average, not bad not great, nuffn special, and dude is becoming more and more overrated everyday...a tad above average lyricists tbfh.

200.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to the hoie @gee757
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album came out of no where 2 months prior it didn't seem like j Cole was going to drop in this year.This is damn good look for hip hop.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean CB was kinda right, Cole even called himself a B-list celebrity on the album loll.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to listen to it while I was driving so I wouldn't doze off but im glad i did cuz it's real good
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    99% of rappers ain't a list except for a few, Jay, em, Drake,Wayne? Those are house hold names .