They ain't gonna fight
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to pop this twitter off
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't du show up at a grocery store looking to fight a ? , or am I thinking of someone else?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DTF wrote: »
    Didn't du show up at a grocery store looking to fight a ? , or am I thinking of someone else?

Lol I remember seeing that video
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DTF wrote: »

LOL!! And this is why i know Du is serious about showing up.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm at work & about a week or 2 ago I told my coworkers that I won't be able to go to their Christmas dinner (at which it's tonight) because I have class tonight. Today, one of my coworkers called for me & I goes to see what she wanted. I didn't know I was about to enter court because they put a ? straight on trial

One of the women said "sooooo I heard you wasn't coming to our dinner tonight". I told her my reason & she started asking a lot of questions like "what time you go to school? What time you get out of school? What building on school campus your class in lol?It should you 15 minutes to get from school to the restaurant. If you don't come then we gon hunt you down". I'm looking like damn "all these questions, I wanna talk to a lawyer". They better be giving me some reserved ? when I come too. Damn I was going to go shoot ball tonight at the Y smh, they ? my schedule all the up smh
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you ? that say "it's just the Internet" take notes
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Conflict you talked about that mans wife for months...you gotta show him you mean business

he named himself after the one thing he hates

Says the ? who banned me during the days leading into Christmas because his words has that much of an effect on you. Boy you ? . And you an accomplished ? . You know exactly what the ? i am. I control your thoughts soul and emotions. I own you
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    J Cole was dope on Letterman. :x

Gave me chills

Emailed u some ?

I got you by tonight

KingSimba wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    J Cole was dope on Letterman. :x

Gave me chills

Bruh.....

Did you see the performance?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    So I'm at work & about a week or 2 ago I told my coworkers that I won't be able to go to their Christmas dinner (at which it's tonight) because I have class tonight. Today, one of my coworkers called for me & I goes to see what she wanted. I didn't know I was about to enter court because they put a ? straight on trial

One of the women said "sooooo I heard you wasn't coming to our dinner tonight". I told her my reason & she started asking a lot of questions like "what time you go to school? What time you get out of school? What building on school campus your class in lol?It should you 15 minutes to get from school to the restaurant. If you don't come then we gon hunt you down". I'm looking like damn "all these questions, I wanna talk to a lawyer". They better be giving me some reserved ? when I come too. Damn I was going to go shoot ball tonight at the Y smh, they ? my schedule all the up smh

One or more of those broads wants to ? depends on whether, so it comes down to if you think they worth your time.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    This group of ink masters is the weakest ever

Cleen is nice, though.

Josh, too, too bad he got kicked off the show for smoking weed.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pico drops half nudes and all u can think about is Us. Pitiful.

Us ...who the ? are you Venom?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all are being weird.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pico drops half nudes and all u can think about is Us. Pitiful.

Us ...who the ? are you Venom?

I am 9ne but we are many
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

One or more of those broads wants to ? depends on whether, so it comes down to if you think they worth your time.

....or they like dude as a fellow coworker?
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if someone would post a pic....would it be a bad time or nah?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

That's what I was thinking too bruh. Since they pressing me so hard to come
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    This group of ink masters is the weakest ever

Cleen is nice, though.

Josh, too, too bad he got kicked off the show for smoking weed.

Cleen the best one...I'm rooting for him..he's never really ? up except once but that had nothing to do with skill though

Is there a clause in they contracts that says they have to wear the same type of outfits though?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Du left work to go fight someone at the laundrymat? Lmao
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    DU reading in his Jawdinz

You got no lol`s.................

?