So this one time......

Options
Lurkristocrat
Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was about to ? this black chick wit a baby hand cuz the ass was on rooootundo and too hard to resist bruh bruh...had her in my dorm room sittin on my lap. Ass felt soft like a pillow and I was on ten. I got ready to make the move and she made some lame I gotta do hw excuse or some ? , cant remember. So I said ? u ? and never tried again lol.

I aint ? bruh....

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baby hand? Lol
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya self esteem had to take a hit after that one. To add to this whole "baby hand" phenomenon discussion we're having tho. DJ Paul scratches used to be so on point, and I always wondered how that was. I'm so ? bored.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? tryna be the new MurderM
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What your girl mouth do bruh
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They had a chick here in Texas too from Houston who had short arms but she was fine af and she had a big butt. She always would flirt with me but I never made my move.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Baby hand? Lol

She had a regular arm but the hand was irregular as ? .
    smh chick wasnt even that cute. She was gone be a one night smash to say I did lol.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    this ? tryna be the new MurderM

Na my ? authentic.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you learned nothing from cosby??
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's a joke about her not being able to hold a conversation in here....

but that just goes to show how dead it is this Friday smh
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Have you learned nothing from cosby??

Bruh the cosby approach is what got her on my lap in the first place. I jus made it too known I was trying to smash and thats it lol. ? it, I was 17.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how ppl w/ short arms wipe they ?

nh just a question since we on the subject of short arms and ?

and can a ? w/ 2 short arms still twerk if she cant put her hands on her knees?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

She twerked on a ? at some lil dorm party and that originally peaked my intrest to wanna ? lol. Ass was pilllow soft and ripe for the pluckin. I knew not too many ? was payin her no mind so I thought it was easy ? Even broads wit handicaps have standards, who knew.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    she had one of these ?

Take+my+little+hand+its+my+strong+hand+_0ff1f8e5910fe4d3aa11a8a6ed66df6d.jpg
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

She twerked on a ? at some lil dorm party and that originally peaked my intrest to wanna ? lol. Ass was pilllow soft and ripe for the pluckin. I knew not too many ? was payin her no mind so I thought it was easy ? Even broads wit handicaps have standards, who knew.

Bruh, you think ? was sleepin. ? don't sleep on a fat ass, I don't give a ? what's surrounding it. It's still ? ? I remember and couldn't tell you they name or what they look like. I can tell you what that throwback was like tho. ? , especially young ones primal instincts override every brain cell they have hahaha. Why you think all these ugly ? be havin babies, that ain't no conscious decision making right that, that's a thirst trap that worked.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet DJ Paul has smacked the ? outta somebody wit that hand. Prolly quick wit it like pap!
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah TS failed on multiple levels