GNS: Is there such thing as 'maturity' level in sex?

Options
2»

Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Of course, naturally.
    Over time and with experience you grow in most areas of life. Perceptions change and how you view certain aspects of life in general often times evolve and that includes sexually.
    For me it has to do with understanding what I feel sex should really be about.
    The sole focus should not be achieving your own personal "goal" for yourself and while almost everyone has their limits, the "bedroom" is one place where one should let loose and feel far more uninhibited. Again, for myself, I feel that being completely opposed to every sexual act with your significant other is rather closed minded and selfish however one still has to respect a persons wishes and make sure that they are honest with what they want to experience sexually so that it doesn't become an issue later down the line. Being on the same page with your partner even in regards to sex is important and I know it would be difficult to deal with someone who didn't view sex in somewhat of the same light as I do.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol@thinkin africans didnt get their ? sucked

It started in africa.. "? and gomora?"
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It started in africa.. "? and gomora?"

That's the B.I.B.L.E. ? .
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    That's the B.I.B.L.E. ? .

you think the bible is ? but you cosign your stupid afroretard friend and you wanna wife chicks that smashed the homes. you losin out here bruh
  • isayas
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you think the bible is ? but you cosign your stupid afroretard friend and you wanna wife chicks that smashed the homes. you losin out here bruh

I never c/s my friend, and who are you to tell me I'm losing, duke? I said that's her, did I say I agree with her? No, that's her way of life. I'm not goin' yell at her and call her a ? for her own belief, you're buggin' off that.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    I never c/s my friend, and who are you to tell me I'm losing, duke? I said that's her, did I say I agree with her? No, that's her way of life. I'm not goin' yell at her and call her a ? for her own belief, you're buggin' off that.

zelda>>>final fantasy
  • isayas
    edited June 2010
    Options
    zelda>>>final fantasy

Oh, boy, don't start this, man. SMH.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

van der sloot that ?
    *dead* @ the bolded

LMAO

I'm calling it now, someone is going to make a silly song off of that. Kind of like "Whoop that trick"
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? that immature ? a super ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Maturity refers to physical development. Mental / emotional maturity is a vague, nonsense concept with no objective basis
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    head, is a little overrated to me
    Pero
    I'll be damned if a ? ain't giving me head though
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop digging up 5 year threads pico
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    Stop digging up 5 year threads pico

I was bored man my bad
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah everybody likes them childish...
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    I would've hit her with the Shaq face.....NO TOP! That ? don't fly round here.....Broad so smart she dumb!