Soooo a Black High schooler got lynched In NC -- ruled a suicide

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again i ask what white friends.............
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    And one more thing while I ether this ? cave dweller called The_Man. You love hip hop which was invented by blacks and is an entertainement industry that is majority black. But once it comes to our own issues you come talking about why are we complaining about racism. Who the ? are you! What the ? you know about being a black man in America!!! You do not know our struggle so stay the ? out and mastubate to Eminem tracks white boy!

lol you really are angry, did you even read what I wrote? anger will only eat you up thats what they want! your playing right into their hands, good luck buddy.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? happened months ago, i'm made a couple posts about it
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

It's getting attention now because the FBI announced they were investigating it..this was my first time hearing about it
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It's getting attention now because the FBI announced they were investigating it..this was my first time hearing about it
    yeah man ? is sad. then you have UK cacs like the man trying to pretend like this stuff doesn't happen. this guy is always in threads talking about black people this and that. foh. but the mods are too scared to ban white folks
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL Oh that even makes more sense now. This UK cat loves American hip hop but talk about black people like what are we complaining about? ? that ? . He does not even know what is like to be a black man in america. He is not even from here. So this ? should not even comment on the struggles bet he thinks Juice and Menance II Society are based on true events.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL Oh that even makes more sense now. This UK cat loves American hip hop but talk about black people like what are we complaining about? ? that ? . He does not even know what is like to be a black man in america. He is not even from here. So this ? should not even comment on the struggles bet he thinks Juice and Menance II Society are based on true events.

I always ignored him.Didn't know he was from the UK though.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

yeah man ? is sad. then you have UK cacs like the man trying to pretend like this stuff doesn't happen. this guy is always in threads talking about black people this and that. foh. but the mods are too scared to ban white folks

You would think now that six is a mod she'd be the one.....yet she banned one of us.Prolly never even thought about banning a cac. bogus ass ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

You would think now that six is a mod she'd be the one.....yet she banned one of us.Prolly never even thought about banning a cac. bogus ass ?

i got banned for insulting Eminem on a BLACK HIP HOP site lmao

She banned you?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This racism ? is going backwards, pretty soon there're gonna be slaves reported found
  • The_Man
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why is everybody so mad at me? bunch of sensitive ? , did any of you even know this man who died? the way he actually died is still not known and your all in here crying about how evil the white man is, acting like you know all the facts spreading your messages of hate (just like they want you to) this is the last time I will comment on any of this race ? so you can dry your eyes ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »
    Why is everybody so mad at me? bunch of sensitive ? , did any of you even know this man who died? the way he actually died is still not known and your all in here crying about how evil the white man is, acting like you know all the facts spreading your messages of hate (just like they want you to) this is the last time I will comment on any of this race ? so you can dry your eyes ? .

Hush the ? up.

Mods be on some ? , letting ? slide that shouldn't.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First I'm hearing of this I was eating and literally lost my appetite.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options

Your the ? because you have no idea of the race problem in this nation. You are from the UK and white. So you have no reason to speak on something you have no idea about the plight black and brown people here. If you don't know ? about the racial problem dont ? comment then. Google sundown towns. Look at how the white supremacist groups have infiltrated law enforcement and the military.
  • The_Man
    Options

Your the ? because you have no idea of the race problem in this nation. You are from the UK and white. So you have no reason to speak on something you have no idea about the plight black and brown people here. If you don't know ? about the racial problem dont ? comment then. Google sundown towns. Look at how the white supremacist groups have infiltrated law enforcement and the military.

I might not live in america (thank ? ) but I do have access to the same information you do, the thing that annoys me most is the way you hold an entire race of people responsible for what a small minority do, whats it like were you actually live? I bet it's not much different from were I live, I will leave this ? be now at the end of the day "IF" that man was lynched then there is no excuse for that, black or white that ? would be foul.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options

I might not live in america (thank ? ) but I do have access to the same information you do, the thing that annoys me most is the way you hold an entire race of people responsible for what a small minority do, whats it like were you actually live? I bet it's not much different from were I live, I will leave this ? be now at the end of the day "IF" that man was lynched then there is no excuse for that, black or white that ? would be foul.

Typical white person...? outta here with this ? bruh we aint tryna hear what you gotta say. You wouldn't understand ? we go through because you're not black, it's simple so stop trying to argue and go back and forth its just that simple.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what a "small" minority of them do, a large portion of the rest approve
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    Anyway back to topic. It is times for you ? in the south who live near these sundown towns or racist area to be strapped. I know most of you are but if this young man had an ar15 with him those cacs would have thought twice of lynching him. I know if i lived down there i would walk with a gun everywhere I go.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see any evidence saying it was a homicide. I assume some exists if the FBI is investigating.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even know why blacks decide to stay in sundown towns
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options