Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    this ? happened months ago, i'm made a couple posts about it

It's getting attention now because the FBI announced they were investigating it..this was my first time hearing about it
    yeah man ? is sad. then you have UK cacs like the man trying to pretend like this stuff doesn't happen. this guy is always in threads talking about black people this and that. foh. but the mods are too scared to ban white folks

Jamel banned me once
    your argument is invalid
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

It's getting attention now because the FBI announced they were investigating it..this was my first time hearing about it
    yeah man ? is sad. then you have UK cacs like the man trying to pretend like this stuff doesn't happen. this guy is always in threads talking about black people this and that. foh. but the mods are too scared to ban white folks

Jamel banned me once
    your argument is invalid

Are you white? I always forget what you are
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This racism ? is going backwards, pretty soon there're gonna be slaves reported found

I thought you knew there are actually plenty of them around and happy to be in that role ex: Don Lemon, Armstrong Williams, 95+% of black mainstream rappers.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next county from where I am from (Robeson County), Bladen County has a history with the KKK so we all know dude did not hang himself. Around these parts they a lot of racist and prejudice ? .
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jamel banned me once
    your argument is invalid

Does it really matter? do you sit there trying to remember which posters are black and white?

He's representative of UK cacs in general. This is why I've said on here before European cacs are some of the worst. Often they act like racism isn't even that big of a deal, therefore fighting/talking about it is uncalled for.

? em. And ? their crooked yellow teeth too.

when was the last time you visited the uk? I am guessing never, all your information is second hand and your ignorant so shut the ? up ? , if the queen heard you say that ? about us she would rub her used ? in your face.

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »

Jamel banned me once
    your argument is invalid

Does it really matter? do you sit there trying to remember which posters are black and white?

He's representative of UK cacs in general. This is why I've said on here before European cacs are some of the worst. Often they act like racism isn't even that big of a deal, therefore fighting/talking about it is uncalled for.

when was the last time you visited the uk? I am guessing never, all your information is second hand and your ignorant so shut the ? up ? , if the queen heard you say that ? about us she would rub her used ? in your face.

yeah you ? cac ? it matters

oh and

? your whole damn country
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asU92CTh14s

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://globalgrind.com/2014/10/14/lennon-lacys-death-hanging-killed-about-list/
    Lacy’s mother, Claudia, noticed scratches and abrasions on the teen’s face when authorities led her to the black body bag holding her son. She also said there was a knot on Lacy’s forehead that hadn’t been there the day before. The undertaker, FW Newton Jr., also noticed Lacy’s unusual face.

Newton told the Guardian that when he received Lacy’s body two days after he died, he was struck by the abrasions he saw across both shoulders and down the insides of both arms. He also noted ? indentations over both cheeks, the chin and nose. Though police have told the Lacy family that ants were responsible for causing the marks, to Newton the state of the body reminded him of corpses he had embalmed where the deceased had been killed in a bar-room fight.

That boy was lynched.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jamel banned me once
    your argument is invalid

oh and

calm down tough guy.

• StillFaggyAF
    Options

Jamel banned me once
    your argument is invalid

oh and

calm down tough guy.

? yourself devil
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    http://globalgrind.com/2014/10/14/lennon-lacys-death-hanging-killed-about-list/
    Lacy’s mother, Claudia, noticed scratches and abrasions on the teen’s face when authorities led her to the black body bag holding her son. She also said there was a knot on Lacy’s forehead that hadn’t been there the day before. The undertaker, FW Newton Jr., also noticed Lacy’s unusual face.

Newton told the Guardian that when he received Lacy’s body two days after he died, he was struck by the abrasions he saw across both shoulders and down the insides of both arms. He also noted ? indentations over both cheeks, the chin and nose. Though police have told the Lacy family that ants were responsible for causing the marks, to Newton the state of the body reminded him of corpses he had embalmed where the deceased had been killed in a bar-room fight.

That boy was lynched.

The evidence I was waiting for.
    I wonder how will they manage to find out if any of that is postmortem. Should be a pretty good forensic case.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There appears to be a bigger problem rooted in these incidents that everyone else keeps glossing over:

Why are these "investigations" into the deaths of Black citizens so poorly carried out? I'm honestly being generous when I use that term because these officers are not doing much of an investigation at all. These police are not doing their jobs, then crying when public figures criticize them for it

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There appears to be a bigger problem rooted in these incidents that everyone else keeps glossing over:

Why are these "investigations" into the deaths of Black citizens so poorly carried out? I'm honestly being generous when I use that term because these officers are not doing much of an investigation at all. These police are not doing their jobs, then crying when public figures criticize them for it

Because they don't care about black life
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is scary man we are really talking about lynching Now damn be careful what areas yall in if your by ya self my people smh.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    This ? is scary man we are really talking about lynching Now damn be careful what areas yall in if your by ya self my people smh.

I wish a muthafucka would.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When out in public my guard is never down.... Didn't help this kid none that he was ? wit a trailer trash white ? who prolly knew what was about to go down.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moral of the story be strapped. Back in the Jim Crow days local cops never attempted to stop lynchings cuz they were part of the KKK.