have you ever been ? or sexually assaulted, or were you the ? or assaulter; here's my story

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    My sister was molested by her father from the age of 11 to 19 when he died.

She didn't tell anyone until after he passed.

I said it in the Cosby thread majority of sexual assaults happen between two people who already knew each other.

and didnt i tell u in there to shut up!?! lol

nah.. but forreal..
    i dont like this ? ..

wait til a ? dead to say some ? .. dude aint even here to defend himself..
    if u aint say ? then CONTINUE to not say ? ..

and ? like this has hit close to home.. my female cousin who's 10mnths older then me and growin up was the closest to me.. our mothers are first cousins and our fathers were brothers..

she was molested by her step father..
    or so she say.. i was kinda young when ? hit the fan.. and i always wondered why my cousins didnt deal wit that ? ..

i have my theories.. one of which is that my cousin is a lyin.. stealin.. connivin ? and probably wasnt no tellin if it was true or not..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Something is seriously wrong with society when even your own older family members are ? you.

Agreed
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My aunt through marriage, im like 9 years old and the ? was still giving me baths..when i did something she didnt like she used to squeeze my testicles till i cried or apologized, inappropriate touching and kissing. I hate that woman to this day, never told anyone though.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousin got snatched up in a van by some ? perv ? who pulled his pants down and starting sucking him off while he was screaming. he kicked him in the face and jumped out the van with his pants down screaming "Momma!" He was like 13, the last ? you would expect that ? to happen to. A hood ass ? .

Personally, being raised in a sex filled city of NO strangely i thought being sexual as a kid was normal. This is coming from the norm of homies losing their virginity in the second grade, as a kid little girls touched me, and i return the favor out of curiostity more then anything. The phrase of "young and not knowing what they doing" is normal. Little girls used to get on top on me a nap time and ? the hell out of me in pre k, and at an early age i enjoyed it tbh. I even got head from the first time at age 8, i thought the ? was amzing, and from that point on listening to the hot boys, no limit, etc, i knew what suck my ? meant and felt like.

Overall long term i guess it made me more socially concious and akward towards women since i was like a heated dog back in the G, in my teens i treated women like queens from Disney movies, which was turn off to some racthet ass hoes from new orleans and thought my nice guy swag was lame. Which resulted in hella friend zones and embarassments. My dad and fellow cousins and friends tried to instill the nice guys finish last approach in me, but till this day its still hard to dog ? out like that. But ironically when i was a kid i wanted to ? every girl i seen.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Yeah I also got ? once it was back in the days

Naa ? YOU the ? .

Stop it
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    This thread gonna be a cluster ? of ? thinking getting molested is cool and women not tellin y'all ? cause y'all would use it on em later.

Alot dudes don't like to talk about being molested by men cause they know women are going to use it against them.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to participate but I prefer to leave those cases unsolved.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »
    when I was 12 I was taking a short cut over a field when some man grabbed me, he tried to pull my pants down but I managed to get away, even tho I was not sexually assaulted that ? ? my head up, it took years for me to get over that ? , anybody that messes with kids should be shot on sight.
    Dont you live in the uk? He probably just wanted to give you a stern lecture about cutting through his property.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh...

Brotha man...

IC is the last place this discussion should be held.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was molested by my sister when I was 4 or 5. My mom was cooking dinner and I was playing with my sister innocently then. Then she got a cabage patch doll and told me come closer, she stuck the dolls hand down my pants and pressed against my ? with the hand. Then she moved the doll and actually started touching my ? with her hand. She took my pants off and I think she wanted me to ? the doll or something but my mom came in.

My mom didnt see anything, we were behind the bed and she was far away. I actually didn't remember this till 9th grade when I was at a homies house and a song came on that made me realize what had happen (Nobody Can Stop me-Bizzy Bone). I told my friend, I laughed rather hysterically because I didn't realize it sooner. Poor bastard didn't know how to respond besides telling me sorry a bunch lol. He and I actually became friend because our sisters were friends and we all were kinda one big family at that point so I think it shocked him.

I later told my mom also when explaining the same song to her, and she started crying out of anger. She never really has forgiven my sister and if she was still living with us, I am sure my mom would have beat her ass into a coma.

My mother was also molested supposedly by her brother or something. As was my dad by a priest, as did my sister by a friend of hers which I doubt because both her and the girl were the same size and my sister was never one afraid to fight; I honestly believe it was my ? dad because she has some weird Stockholm syndrome thing going on with him after he died. Dude used to beat everyones ass when he was ? (and sober) and suddenly he's an angel to her and my mother is the devil, even though my mother was basically the only real parent we had so I don't believe her ? story of her friend doing it.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 16 my ? was 27… bao that thot put me on early n tha game… but thn I feel like she ? my mind up when it comes to dealin wit women
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn at some of these stories
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @Loch121 you lookin like the busdriver who drive my schoolbus. He is a ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Loch121 you lookin like the busdriver who drive my schoolbus. He is a ?

How do I look like him? @deathrowzorrow‌

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • bighutch
    bighutch Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options
    Happened to me when I was 4. Baby sitter was my ? MOTHERS niece. She was maybe 17 would always have me take baths with her I didn't know any better so I did. She would always bend over in front of me and tell where to put it in at. I never thought it was wrong until my older cousin caught us one time, But he was only upset because he had been trying to get with her.I never told anyone until a couple of years ago when I wife told me how her father was molesting her when she was young.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys are very brave for coming out with your stories.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So basically baby sitters be molesting kids

I can't really say I was molested because I was trying to get baby sat by her again and finish what got started.

I don't feel like a victim.I was with it.She was sexy too.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Who cares if you get ? by a woman? It's a nice thing but if a man rapes you , u betta ? yourself