Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack On Movie (The Interview) Opening

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited December 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
the-interview-seth-rogen-james-franco.jpg

The purported hackers behind the Sony Pictures cyber attack have issued a new warning, invoking the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to scare people from seeing The Interview.

“Soon all the world will see what an awful movie Sony Pictures Entertainment has made,” the hackers who call themselves Guardians of Peace wrote on file-sharing websites. “The world will be full of fear. Remember the 11th of September 2001.”

The Seth Rogen comedy, set for release on Dec. 25 in the U.S. and Canada, depicts the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by a U.S. TV crew. In letters to news media, Sony Corp. lawyers have linked the film to the cyber attack. It has led to the release of confidential files, including employee salaries and personal medical information.

“We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time,” the hackers wrote in a reference to theaters that will show the film. “(If your house is nearby, you’d better leave.)”

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lol...the movie fina be wack but i kinda wana see it now. Hope it gets a billi worldwide opening weekend
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly think Sony is behind this.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I agree, just wanna be fair
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    ? them hollywood ? stirrin ? up, if it was the other way around all these real amerikkkans would be crying like ?

This is the truth. If Iran or NK made a movie about killing our president, the media would treat it as an act of war.

? these people make home movies cutting off our soldiers heads.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this guy....Seth & James are the GOAT!

f9b7e32d19e31e51ee923419ab7f4237da9330552d92f843889cd3cb95e24440.jpg

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im watching this film. I thinks Rogen and Franco are funny as ? .

Could be a little less ? sometimes, but the stoner and crude humor is on point.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them hollywood ? stirrin ? up, if it was the other way around all these real amerikkkans would be crying like ?

This is the truth. If Iran or NK made a movie about killing our president, the media would treat it as an act of war.

When has an Iranian or korean chopped off an american soldiers head and posted a video of it?

It damn sure wasn't in the last decade or so.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

You underestimate their stupidity.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    ? tell me when has a movie whose plot centers around assassinating an actual not fictitious person who is actually in charge at the time was released? I'll wait. Nothing good can come of this. Whether these threats are baseless our not.
    Team America did it with Kim Jong ill
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tell me when has a movie whose plot centers around assassinating an actual not fictitious person who is actually in charge at the time was released? I'll wait. Nothing good can come of this. Whether these threats are baseless our not.
    Team America did it with Kim Jong ill

Cosign forgot about that one, Damn they stay trying to poke and ? NK, this time they turning it up a notch
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh. Rogen and Franco arent funny to me. if this triggers a war, ill be all right with it simply so those two and everyone who greenlighted this go down.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    That serious huh?
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But a real deal Nat Turner movie cant get a run?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na, he's black. These crackers won't care. Truth is, other countries respect our president over the crackers and ? over here and are against police brutality.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    But a real deal Nat Turner movie cant get a run?
    Because the top black directors stay releasing Madea sequels.

Spike Lee or John Singelton might be the only ones with ? to do it.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White ppls heads, they let the black ppl go because this is not their country and they know that but the media's not telling you this.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've been telling people for a while...

it's kinda stupid to keep ? with a dude who inherited a nuclearized military while in his 30's......

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have a few views on this film.One I like their other movies,but feel it's gonna be suspect.

This could all be a huge promo for This Is The End 2

Imagine if the plot is that those same characters from This Is The End make a film assassinating a world leader and it causes a nuclear war.

The same ppl from part 1 are in a nuclear apocalypse.

But yeah this movie is bold.it's kinda wrong to make a film about killing a maniac leader like Kim Jung when he's alive.

Even racists would be ? if another country made a movie about killing Obama.

I do wanna see it though.They got a good track record,but something about it seems like it'll be weak.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

White ppls heads, they let the black ppl go because this is not their country and they know that but the media's not telling you this.

Yall nggas live in an alternative universe i swear. The ngga who belies NOTHING they see/hear is just as dumb as the one who believes it all.