50 Cent: I Don't Understand Why People Wouldn't Like Me

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
50 Cent had an epic beef with Floyd Mayweather earlier this year, and the rapper recently questioned on Instagram why no one would like him. The Queens emcee sported a smirk on his face while looking into the camera in the snap captioned, "For the life of me I can't figure out why someone wouldn't like me. All I'm doing is minding my business.#SMSAUDIO #POWER #FRIGO."

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Industry troll. Lol.

Googled "frigo". Smh this ? stay getting paid.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I didn't like 50 when he did that tape with Buck but I respect 50 for get back with Buck

Also Buck owe 50 like 5,00000$ but 50 said it's okay
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money aint gonna buy him happiness tho, Hopefully he got some good people in his corner.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Money aint gonna buy him happiness tho, Hopefully he got some good people in his corner.

Like he gives a ? lol

You talking bout a ? who has dissed ? who held it down for him before he was famous after getting shot

Exposed Young Buck on the phone

Subliminally disses the memebers of G-Unit calling them his kids in front of them (these ? r grown ass men lol)

has dissed alot of big names in the industry

? dont even roll with security

but to be realistic, I think that the only ppl he actually loves are his grandparents and some of his aunties, and maybe his sons (even though he don't talk to the oldest one, he prolly still loves him)

cause from reading that ? 's autobiography, it seems he dont give a ? about none of his cousins

he even said his grandmother had 9 kids and not one of them did ? for her lol

so with his grandmother passing and his grandfather the only one around

he prolly does get lonely, but again this ? is cold-hearted

he'll be okay
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 is one of the greatest/realist rapper ever he has my admiration
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 remind of the ? off of "There will be blood"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

dude is a ? i'm surprised you ? with him
  • rahrahrah
    rahrahrah Members Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Options
    True story.

First time I heard of 50 was when he dissed the gods, talking about robbing RZA for his pointy ass rings. Barely noticed him, it was a wack record, and completely outside my diet of good hip-hop. I didn't even listen to Jay-Z and all those other commercial rappers, DMX was as commercial as I got, I used to listen to DMX before heading out to clubs, yes I was a weird one.

For me the impeccable Supreme Clientele was marred by "Clyde Smith" talking about this clown 50.

The white boy wave came, and that ? Dre with it, and then the 50 cent and the monkey unit. These clowns didn't even have the sense of black pride to call themselves Guerilla unit, they actually called themselves the Gorilla Unit. The retardation was palpable.

Then came a season of hip-hop where I couldn't filter through all the ? . Fastforward to my reintroduction to 50. He's getting at a fake degenerate Rick Ross. I actually had to side with 50! Then he went at Iovine, to his detriment, and costing his relationship with Dre. He went at all the other clowns, like Jay and Puffy, people that the industry seemed too politically correct to say anything about. All these black men holding the culture back and it's the clown 50 cent who is coming off as righteous? My perception of reality was being warped, "Who is the good guy, the righteous guy in this cesspool?". Some of his music actually starts connecting, I mean he did have an excuse to make that gangsta music, dude was a gangsta. So I start giving him a "pass", and cheering him on from the sides. Even celebrating some of the artistic content of his music.

Now it's 2014 and every success he has I am happy for him. Dude has some terrible ways and I'm glad he's not a friend of mine, unless I needed a loan, and then he probably wouldn't give it to me. Dude has a confused set of integrity, but it is better than no discernable integrity at all. Artistically he has talent, he doesn't need me to vouch for him, Nas, Em, Jam Master Jay, and countless others saw that talent in him.

I understand him bootlicking Em, that's his loyalty, I understand him trying to put Floyd in his place. Dude is a mogul and people are appropriately scared of him. White girls will allow him to kiss them on the cheek, but thugs will give him his space and be on their Ps and Qs around him. He is good for the game, I have reluctantly conceded.

I'm going to go have my milk and cookies now. And play Supreme Clientele and Heavy Mental, reminiscing about the good old days.
  • zombie
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

What did he do /say that makes him a ? ???
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

riding for Eminem, helping to destroy black owned businesses, perpetuation of negative black male stereotypes

in addition to cooning, he's one of the principal reasons for NY's demise in hip hop in the 00s
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rahrahrah wrote: »
    True story.

First time I heard of 50 was when he dissed the gods, talking about robbing RZA for his pointy ass rings. Barely noticed him, it was a wack record, and completely outside my diet of good hip-hop. I didn't even listen to Jay-Z and all those other commercial rappers, DMX was as commercial as I got, I used to listen to DMX before heading out to clubs, yes I was a weird one.

For me the impeccable Supreme Clientele was marred by "Clyde Smith" talking about this clown 50.

The white boy wave came, and that ? Dre with it, and then the 50 cent and the monkey unit. These clowns didn't even have the sense of black pride to call themselves Guerilla unit, they actually called themselves the Gorilla Unit. The retardation was palpable.

Then came a season of hip-hop where I couldn't filter through all the ? . Fastforward to my reintroduction to 50. He's getting at a fake degenerate Rick Ross. I actually had to side with 50! Then he went at Iovine, to his detriment, and costing his relationship with Dre. He went at all the other clowns, like Jay and Puffy, people that the industry seemed too politically correct to say anything about. All these black men holding the culture back and it's the clown 50 cent who is coming off as righteous? My perception of reality was being warped, "Who is the good guy, the righteous guy in this cesspool?". Some of his music actually starts connecting, I mean he did have an excuse to make that gangsta music, dude was a gangsta. So I start giving him a "pass", and cheering him on from the sides. Even celebrating some of the artistic content of his music.

Now it's 2014 and every success he has I am happy for him. Dude has some terrible ways and I'm glad he's not a friend of mine, unless I needed a loan, and then he probably wouldn't give it to me. Dude has a confused set of integrity, but it is better than no discernable integrity at all. Artistically he has talent, he doesn't need me to vouch for him, Nas, Em, Jam Master Jay, and countless others saw that talent in him.

I understand him bootlicking Em, that's his loyalty, I understand him trying to put Floyd in his place. Dude is a mogul and people are appropriately scared of him. White girls will allow him to kiss them on the cheek, but thugs will give him his space and be on their Ps and Qs around him. He is good for the game, I have reluctantly conceded.

I'm going to go have my milk and cookies now. And play Supreme Clientele and Heavy Mental, reminiscing about the good old days.

@ the bolded. Its incomprehensible why they would spell it that way. The only thing I can think of is they can't spell.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't knock his hustle at all on the business sense. if company's want to toss millions at him to promote their product, more power to him.

and his music is boring, and repetitive, and his lyrics are remedial......at best

he's only around in the industry to ? with anyone who may respond to him. he's not even known for his music anymore. he's made his money more so from business ventures, not music; so he hangs around in the inside, like cancer, and ? with folks who are trying to stay afloat in the industry.

people only pay him attention due to his net worth, not his artist value and contribution to music. they respect the money he's earned, not the craft that put him in that position.

LET THE FEELINGS BEGIN.......!!!!
  • zombie
    Options

riding for Eminem, helping to destroy black owned businesses, perpetuation of negative black male stereotypes

in addition to cooning, he's one of the principal reasons for NY's demise in hip hop in the 00s

Well he was a drug dealer now rapper and multimillionaire businessman .

so I don't see him as a perpetuation of stereotypes.

50 is not responsible for the fall of NYC hip-hop, changes in taste and ? ass Dee jays/program directors are. How did he help destroy black business??? Which black person did he ever diss for eminen.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

donkey Kong is a fukin fool this muuuunkee wanna Suck cracka ? wen he's sellin mills but when he starts floppin he wannab blk again??? Muuuuunkee plz stay over there wit them crackas dont come running back 2 us when the crackas turn they back on u cuz we don't want u now.....yeah doo doo is stanky rich but $$$ can't buy u respect & I don't think cuuuurly fully understands that
    Mally_G wrote: »
    can't knock his hustle at all on the business sense. if company's want to toss millions at him to promote their product, more power to him.

and his music is boring, and repetitive, and his lyrics are remedial......at best

he's only around in the industry to ? with anyone who may respond to him. he's not even known for his music anymore. he's made his money more so from business ventures, not music; so he hangs around in the inside, like cancer, and ? with folks who are trying to stay afloat in the industry.

people only pay him attention due to his net worth, not his artist value and contribution to music. they respect the money he's earned, not the craft that put him in that position.

LET THE FEELINGS BEGIN.......!!!!

preach
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might not be as good as some but still a good rapper
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His name only comes up when the Forbes list is being discussed or when he successfully trolls someone.

It's time to put him in the same basket as Queen Latifah and Will Smith, he more successful outside of music.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it comes to 50 I think ppl are more annoyed by him than anything.

He seems smart as hell but he likes to troll a lot. He sure as hell knows how to make money but his music been dry for years now.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    When it comes to 50 I think ppl are more annoyed by him than anything.

He seems smart as hell but he likes to troll a lot. He sure as hell knows how to make money but his music been dry for years now.

http://youtu.be/bAlGoMGubYM

50 got bangers on the low. Just not as consistent.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Body Benz my favorite track this year so far