We know fellas like, but ladies. Do you like getting nutted in?

Options
Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
My girl loves the ? . She said she loves the feeling. Talmbout how it's warm and ? .

So how many you ladies actually enjoy getting splashed in?

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sits back n waits

@t/s.....its so much better when ya woman wants/asks for it lol
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Son, whenever I'm about to nut she sticks the nails in and hits a ? with the "? in me baby!"

It's a wrap after that.

? even if YOU WANTED to hold it, its definitely a wrap after hearing that
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *lurks*........
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im pretty sure any girl who has been nutted in will say they love it, because ive heard the same thing you have they love that warm feeling
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Best feeling in the world!!! Esp when u ? together Oh My (*_*)
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Chicks i know love that ? , they'll be playing with it and letting it leak out. When you know you gonna hit raw and bust in there, it feels like a million ants are running out my ? tryna get up in there. Nut be like i am free, no wall. lol
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Chicks i know love that ? , they'll be playing with it and letting it leak out. When you know you gonna hit raw and bust in there, it feels like a million ants are running out my ? tryna get up in there. Nut be like i am free, no wall. lol

lmao...........
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Famous last words ^^^^^

anywho... yes I love it

i have come to realize you are a true freak lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

whattt???

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah it feels amazing and its like a bonding thing I think... cuz you actually FEEL them ? and if you ? together that's even better.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Famous last words ^^^^^

anywho... yes I love it
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit don't I know
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i have come to realize you are a true freak lol

thanks ! :)

ya

you really do
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    whattt???

That's what if feels like when a ? is about to nut, like a billion ants are tickling my ? and running to the tip. lol
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    Options

Well dayum. Is there knowledge to impart here my ? ? Lace a G with the info. non-basic ? or as I like to call them, DEFs(Deluxe Edition Females) be tryna trap ? too?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Best feeling in the world!!! Esp when u ? together Oh My (*_*)

My girl and I ? together all the time. ? be loud as ? .
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's what if feels like when a ? is about to nut, like a billion ants are tickling my ? and running to the tip. lol

for real?? lmao yo that sounds sooo weird. That must tickle like a ?
  • king hassan
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well dayum. Is there knowledge to impart here my ? ? Lace a G with the info. non-basic ? or as I like to call them, DEFs(Deluxe Edition Females) be tryna trap ? too?

Hell yeah my dude. I know some lawyer type chicks that stay trapping dudes. In C/S court you see people from all walks of life and if the ? is bitter, thats yo ass. Just some words of wisdom player to player
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options

lol are u kidding? all crazy chicks are cut from the same cloth. Some just went to college and got book smart, but if she's obsessed wit yo ass enough- anything can happen. U better be ready for a baby just in case...if ur goin raw and ish
  • king hassan
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol are u kidding? all crazy chicks are cut from the same cloth. Some just went to college and got book smart, but if she's obsessed wit yo ass enough- anything can happen. U better be ready for a baby just in case...if ur goin raw and ish

Say that ? , my baby mama went to college and that ? gives me hell. When we first split I used to come get my daughter and she'd open the door with a nighty on and not have the baby ready, I'd just leave and come back when my daughter was ready to go. ? just calls me sometimes on GP to cuss me out unprovoked! Once they feel spurned it's a wrap!
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah my dude. I know some lawyer type chicks that stay trapping dudes. In C/S court you see people from all walks of life and if the ? is bitter, thats yo ass. Just some words of wisdom player to player

Shocked.gif

Y'all can't be tellin' me this mane. I mean, it's not like I'm ? ' her out. I'm a good dude. she has no reason to believe I'ma just up and leave.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    been tempted too many times. just can't do it tho.