• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if hopsin was white he would be eminem.

Ether
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All he did was diss popular rappers like ross , ye, Wayne... He's a lyrical juggalo... Strange ass ? with contacts an face paint tryna preach
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    whats he gone do in Australia?

What the ? is in Australia???
    ? should of moved to a little island r some ? .

Just sunny weather , a strong economy , Immense career options , High standard of living , Fantastic Health system,Multicultural experience , High educational opportunities , amazing natural landscapes and wildlife, lower crime rate (compared to US) and Hot and friendly women that love Black dudes...apart from that not much else.

And a whole lot of poisonous animals and insects that can ? you , how you move to Australia to be with a ? who probably on ? with you because your a rapper after you quit being a rapper

? gonna get dumped then get eaten by a komododragon

komodo dragons are only found on the small indonesian island named komodo, not in australia b
    they do have huge crocodiles in australia tho

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that white ? with hopsin is nice and iggy has a fat ass but i'mma need receipts to this "hot and friendly women" claim in Australia. its a big ass continent full of UK cacs
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

Just sunny weather , a strong economy , Immense career options , High standard of living , Fantastic Health system,Multicultural experience , High educational opportunities , amazing natural landscapes and wildlife, lower crime rate (compared to US) and Hot and friendly women that love Black dudes...apart from that not much else.

And a whole lot of poisonous animals and insects that can ? you , how you move to Australia to be with a ? who probably on ? with you because your a rapper after you quit being a rapper

komodo dragons are only found on the small indonesian island named komodo, not in australia b

They originated from Australia I wasn't all the way off
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cosign on the salt water crocs. They are massive! They are known to feast on backpackers who were either too high or too ignorant to pay attention to the "No swimming" signs.

Am actually going to Sydney in April! Good times ahead. Bondi beach is a must.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gyatK66W_o

• kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It is kinda sad, though. I mean he did have some rap skills from time to time, but I guess he just didn't have the full package to blow up...............oh well
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Unsurprisingly the guy has an Australian girlfriend he met on tour. This is her. Respect to dude she is lovely.

6jklcj.jpg

She looks like Iggy. Which means she looks like an extra from White Girls.
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hopsin is gone. HIt Boy is gone....2014 came through and crushed ? rap aspirations it seems.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Australia is 99%cac and asian i think ill pass
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's pretty clear why he left. The chick made him. She lives in Aus, she wouldn't move to the USA... he was "in love" so ended the whole ? "career" he MAY have ended up having for a girl overseas.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pretty sure without all the makeup she just another girl.. lol

v5wK5wZ.jpg
    ifwt_Hopsin-girlfriend-500x500.jpg
    thumb.jpg
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousin tried to get me to start listenin to this ? . When I heard some of his earlier stuff it sounded like he basically jacked Eminem's style and most of his songs are him just ? and complainin about how everybody from ex girlfriends and record labels did him wrong. I can't get down with the whining and complaining n ? .
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? stop killin the funny.