Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Kim Stew Mathers

tumblr_mejjc3q1dJ1qhm9xuo2_500.gif
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the 1st time Ebro didn't get on my nerves while he's interviewing someone..
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What she say that was wrong?Right message, imperfect person, I can see why she rubs people the wrong way.
    Felt a way her calling out a mans wife like that. Uncalled for.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao i tried to watch video fast foward to 13 mins she almost cryin wtf had to turn it off lol 47 mins tho
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her music is universal but alot of people wont play it cause she's not white enough to get alot of spins.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What she say that was wrong?Right message, imperfect person, I can see why she rubs people the wrong way.
    Felt a way her calling out a mans wife like that. Uncalled for.

yeah she didnt have to say anything about his wife.she making alot of people feel the wrong way about her
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And damn she pretty ugly even for a drunken.night
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn brah i dont see how yall new york dudes put up with that.

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still aint heard a song of this chicks...only time i hear of her is when she "goes off on ___________"... She's right tho.. But still.... Ur an artist.,, put it in a rap
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Just finished this video. Shorty dumped a dude cuz she was feelin herself with a Starbucks check... then wanna cry and ? cuz she don't know why we as black ppl get ? on. ? her tears.

? aint u puerto Rican?

Always hilarious when someone's race is called into question on the IC
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruhhhhh he TI impersonation had me rolling

I love what she was saying but hated how she ain't understand how Ebro was trying to tell her to maneuver and find ways to put it in the music instead of making ppl focus on the other shi

Basically, be Jay instead of Dame lol

Ehhh chalk it up to her being a female though
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a gif of her left ? out in her new video.

where that gif at?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Just finished this video. Shorty dumped a dude cuz she was feelin herself with a Starbucks check... then wanna cry and ? cuz she don't know why we as black ppl get ? on. ? her tears.

? aint u puerto Rican?

Most boriquas are black.
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    All white people or officially banned from doing hip hop. This ? is to deep for me didn't drake win a grammy a year before. And a whole slew of black artist has won it years prior. Kdot definitely deserved album of the year last year. But macklemore represented more than just a great hip hop album that's why he won that grammy. Dude was a spokesman for the bullied the ? & the insecure. Look at all the artist he had on his hooks fat vulnerable white chick & a fat ? dude. That same love song changed a lot of people's lives & gave people inspiration. They basically had a world wide ? marriage ceremony. With latifah & madonna participating & you know what they mean to the ? community especially madonna That ? was monumental for ? . ? people basically feel like they've been treated like black folks was in the 60's mentally. Macklemore basically made them & the bullied feel excepted. The stop the bullying campaign was a huge trend at that time. No way was kdot gonna win that grammy last year he would've for sure won it any other year especially this year.

And to keep it real I don't think iggy is gonna win aoty & even if she did her competition isn't that strong. I guarantee you em will win that grammy though. But will people be outraged he is white to or is it iggy gets the blunt of the hate because she is a white female rapper. I didn't know people cared that much about grammy awards. I remember when soul train awards had more of a significant meaning in the urban communities.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    TI is doing what he supposed to do and ? a white biotch

While I see her view it's like Tip getting money with that white ?

It's like if a ? gaming a chick for bread and some random ? talking ? like you cooning,but you just getting money.

Or if if Tip is pimping a white girl and some black chick going to all the tricks saying they shouldn't buy that white ? ,so she can sale you hers.

I ? w/ TI.I got way more respect for TI than this chick.

• Stew
    Options
    Inb4 you're called a ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delivery is just as important as the message. She has poor delivery and I don't think she is the right person to deliver the message.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She called T.I. a shoe shining ? and that his wife can't read. LOL!!!

She had me dead @ TI speaking pattern.
  • Stew
    Options
    Great interview , she comes off smarter than she does on twitter...

She has made potential but i think she kinda blew it by not playing the game a little.

Great point about why not stick iggy azalea in the same catergory as Kate Perry and Miley Cyrus ,thats one hunnid.

the TI impersonation is hilarious

What do u mean? How are they not?