• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put it in a rap
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    What's interesting about these interactions is that this crackers always end up saying some revealing ? that shows them to be completely insensitive to our situation. This is your civil rights leader? Who is he supposed to be talking to? They feel really comfortable now.
    Stew wrote: »
    "People this is your civil rights activist?"

He talkin about some of y'all on here
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her music (that I've heard) is trash. But I support her speaking the hell up and sayin how she feels.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Action knew it was gonna be an argument when he responded

She didn't even say ? about him until he responded to some fan's tweet to Azalea.

I don't like this ? ,but Action could have just ignored that

Now after she starting going in on him he had no choice.? was funny

I hate to say it,but I like Bronson's music and hate hers.

I think that ? bi polar.

If this who team Bill Cosby got rooting for it some of yall should rethink yall opinion on that situation.

She is going in on white folks on her timeline though

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    She about to get body slammed ? with Bronson
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    If a ? go to a country concert, you'll get looked at funny.
    If a ? go to a rock concert, you'll get looked at funny.
    If a ? go to a jazz concert, you'll get looked at funny.

guess what, All those genres were started by African Americans.
    I feel where Azelea and J.Cole r coming from.
    Iggy won a best rap album award.
    This is the tipping point where they r taking rnb n rap from us, we could b Goofy n let them take it, r we can hold it down.

Nah son ? fill up jazz concerts. Wish somebody would look at me funny. Get mushed word to jigga
    jay-z-o.gif

Majority of ppl at jazz events r white. N ? do get hit , with tge, what r u doing here look. 5-10 years from now, when a ? go to a rap concert, ? will get hit with that ,what he's doing here look.T

Look what they did to Australia, and tried to do IN South Africa.? get hit with the what r u doing here look, in their native lands.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Action is more hip hop than here. And she better watch out for those craxy ass Albanians. They dont play

@aggyaf what does this mean?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a ? go to a country concert, you'll get looked at funny.
    If a ? go to a rock concert, you'll get looked at funny.
    If a ? go to a jazz concert, you'll get looked at funny.

guess what, All those genres were started by African Americans.
    I feel where Azelea and J.Cole r coming from.
    Iggy won a best rap album award.
    This is the tipping point where they r taking rnb n rap from us, we could b Goofy n let them take it, r we can hold it down.

Nah son ? fill up jazz concerts. Wish somebody would look at me funny. Get mushed word to jigga
    jay-z-o.gif

Majority of ppl at jazz events r white. N ? do get hit , with tge, what r u doing here look. 5-10 years from now, when a ? go to a rap concert, ? will get hit with that ,what he's doing here look.T

Look what they did to Australia, and tried to do IN South Africa.? get hit with the what r u doing here look, in their native lands.

Man idk what jazz concerts youvr been to but on the west coast its predominantly black folks there
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She gonna go at Run The Jewels next?
  • Stew
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    So are we going to ignore the fact she said she could body him in a rap but has not in fact released a rap dissing these artists she says she can body?

this ? needs to shut up. Wish somebody would shut her down. Em needs to quit being afraid of beef and answer this hoe.

Its bigger than a rap beef you ? ? . Wake up.

i actually like azealia banks stuff but lets not act like she dropping blacc uplifting music.
    she drops mostly ignorant ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOD8M6Okoc

We got us a white boy tryna tell black folks what can and can't uplift us

Welcome to the new hip hop

Don't just sit there my ? do somethin about it
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with all the respect i have for Azaelia Banks, how could she be so concerned about black culture and in the mean time rocking FAKE EUROCENTRIC / CAUCASOID HAIR? smh

they will never learn.

whit this white that while spending money hiding your black woman features just to have some white people traits.

• Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    So are we going to ignore the fact she said she could body him in a rap but has not in fact released a rap dissing these artists she says she can body?

this ? needs to shut up. Wish somebody would shut her down. Em needs to quit being afraid of beef and answer this hoe.

Its bigger than a rap beef you ? ? . Wake up.

i actually like azealia banks stuff but lets not act like she dropping blacc uplifting music.
    she drops mostly ignorant ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOD8M6Okoc

We got us a white boy tryna tell black folks what can and can't uplift us

Welcome to the new hip hop

Don't just sit there my ? do somethin about it

Beat it ? , you gotta be a dominican, pro darren wilson ass ? , the disgust some of you half a ? have for black people is astounding, just cuz ya daddy beat that lil mestizo ? up and left dont mean every black person is evil, heal, ? , breath

Thats what I thought, u gonna sit back and post like a lil ? and not do ? , right? lmao