The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are the same Anonymous dudes that swore up and down they had info on the ? cop that gunned down Mike Brown, and the info they posted was wrong.....I don't take those clowns serious....
    Ayo ? really fina get Iggy the ? up outta here. Good

Police ass TI outta be ashamed of himself.

damn, bruh, I thought you was a TI fan?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayyy lol

I can't front...I'm ? as ? right now and I'm listening to this album. I don't know if it's the ciroq but this ? fire. Just like Yeezus u gotta listen to it when u ?
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    I dunno, em deff has issues with women and now that he forty plus, to still be talking about girls that are your daughters age (iggy) he really needs to cut out the ? at this point.

hailie-mathers-gallery-7.jpg
    Just wanted to see what Hailie was lookin like these days...

So many reasons why I wouldn't smash...

tumblr_lzclh4MSIH1r23eqqo1_500.gif

I believe it's safe to say we've all hit worse before...

bruh... her dad is em and her mom is kim... nuff said...
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Eminem is the most successful battle rapper of all time and the most successful rapper of all time too if we talkin bout sales. A lot of people forget he made his bones battling before he even got on - hell it's what got him on. He was revered that's why no one came at him. Wtf does she want Eminem to do/say ? Pay her attention ?? FOH. A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep SMMFH. ? is as stupid as she is annoying SMMFH.

[img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/1BS46/? -riders-need-to/image.png[/img]
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    So are we going to ignore the fact she said she could body him in a rap but has not in fact released a rap dissing these artists she says she can body?

this ? needs to shut up. Wish somebody would shut her down. Em needs to quit being afraid of beef and answer this hoe.

Its bigger than a rap beef you ? ? . Wake up.

i actually like azealia banks stuff but lets not act like she dropping blacc uplifting music.
    she drops mostly ignorant ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOD8M6Okoc

We got us a white boy tryna tell black folks what can and can't uplift us

Welcome to the new hip hop

Don't just sit there my ? do somethin about it

He wont do ? except be a fake militant n talk about lazers n pyramids...he come to cali n get his head knocked off...

HAHAHAHAHA luh boy pleah

i will stomp a mud hole in yo little racist mexican ass, you better have a big ole gun

http://youtu.be/5OfwhGQONbg

Bruh... there's absolutely NO reason to type like that..smh... shoulda never gave ? keyboards

I type the way i talk ? boy, imma down south ? , dont like it go bite a ?

you been feelin yoself a little bit TOOOOOO much every since these white boys on here gave you a little props for that wack ass diss record you put out on peezy, simmer down lil ? that ? was wack boy, turn it down a notch, you tryna do too much

@RiGGA‌
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem is the most successful battle rapper of all time and the most successful rapper of all time too if we talkin bout sales. A lot of people forget he made his bones battling before he even got on - hell it's what got him on. He was revered that's why no one came at him. Wtf does she want Eminem to do/say ? Pay her attention ?? FOH. A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep SMMFH. ? is as stupid as she is annoying SMMFH.

Explain hows hes a ? rider, Ill wait....
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tip and both in his top 5 lol Yall know @Stew‌ gotta hate this bish wit a passion

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Tip and both in his top 5 lol Yall know @Stew‌ gotta hate this bish wit a passion

Thats not even true tho. TI is not even close to my top 5.
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Explain hows hes a ? rider, Ill wait....

Wait, you his boo thang? Respect ya jaw ? . Lol.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attention ? antics

We literally just saw Dame Dash doing the same thing earlier this year. Why anyone is taking her serious is beyond me.
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Who cares about pre Slim Shady LP battles? The bird hoe was factual. The dude bullied pop stars or people who couldn't defend themselves. That's just the truth. Em can rap, I respect the skills. The music, nah, just doesn't move me. If he's the ? MC, you telling me he couldn't call out any credible MC on some just cause ? in his whole career? He loves the sport of rap right? The ? is corny. That's ya mans tho.

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayment ! Y'all know the anonymous hackers that leaked private information during the ‪#‎DarrenWilson‬ case & hacked the official Twitter account of the KKK? Basically they are serious about what they do and now they are after ‪#‎IggyAzalea‬ . They gave her 48...well 47 hours now to apologize to ‪#‎AzealiaBanks‬ and the protestors in ‪#‎NYC‬ or they will release screenshots from her sextape! They said their reason is to eliminate the ‪#‎Fakery‬ going on in the industry. These Anons don't play either!

10881763_1563500710560988_8876633052513775758_n.jpg?oh=fcecf0fd440b05fb3ab15046ed38efd8&oe=553549A9&__gda__=1425743781_67bd5dd847946f5eea382d972f0d297b

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody keeps sayin she has worthwhile message in her trolling? wtf is that message exactly?

what, that whitey is taking over hip hop? no ? sherlock. theyve been sayin that way before eminem..
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem is sooooooo worried about this ?

She wishes Em would mention her so bad.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

please let me know how y'all let west indians do anything????? and see you'll get mad as ? if a white person say they brought ? here and gave them a better life
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Just off the strenght that Eminem went at XXL magazine. Thats like going at MTV at the time.

He dissed Cage: I bought Cage's tape opened it and dubbed over it.

Will Smith: ? him and ? you too.

Dr. Dre: "Guilty Conscience." Actually, that was a Ether.

Miss me with that revisionist history ? . Dissing XXL was not like dissing MTV at the time, Will was never a threat, Guilty Conscience wasn't ether, and who the ? is Cage?

he took down the source, had beef with canibus, jermaine dupree, ja rule. i dont get the hate in this one. who has kendrick, j cole or drake ever dissed like that? yall view them as lyrical assassins, yet we can show u a list of ppl that eminem got at and now u trying to say he aint ? ? cut it out.

nas had 1 legit battle and threw sublims at the others. yet hes the goat. suck a ?

idk why but this ? got me dying
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    with all the respect i have for Azaelia Banks, how could she be so concerned about black culture and in the mean time rocking FAKE EUROCENTRIC / CAUCASOID HAIR? smh

they will never learn.

whit this white that while spending money hiding your black woman features just to have some white people traits.

Listen 2 the message . She's a little ass, 23 year old from Harlem. who's tryna find her self. She aint perfect , yet she aint afraid to say ? that, burly 6'3 225 lbs ass ? , b afraid to say...

but ? rather worry about her hair, like he's her stylist n ? .

I WAS EXPECTING THAT KIND OF DEFENSE THAT IS NOT MAKING HER FIGHT GULLIBLE;

she is 23 she is a grown up. NOBODI IS PERFECT. WHAT DOES WHEIGHT HAS TO DO IN THE DISCUSSION? IS SHE THE ONLY ONE TALKING ABOUT THAT? NOPE!!!

The thing we still havent understood is that when you take this anti white supremacist fights you have to go 100%!!!

the way you look the way you speak. HAIR IS SACRED , HAIR IS INDENTITY TOO BAD MANY BLACK PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT.

imo no BLACK PUBLIC PERSON can talk to the public about slavery , black explotation, black communities while DISPLAYING THE ULTIMATE SYMBOL OF SELF HATRED : FAKE EUROCENTRIC / CAUCASOID HAIR!!!

in out times where we are killed , downgraded, we need SYMBOLS. the road to freedom start with being MENTALLY FREE. SHE IS NOT FREE FROM THE DEMONS SHE FIGHTS CAUSE SHE ROCKS THEIR FEATURE BRUH. MENTALLY SHE IS INFERIOR CAUSE WHEN SHE SHOWS OFF SHE ROCKS WHITE FAKE HAIR AND IN PRIVACY SHE ROCKS HER NATURAL HAIR.

THATS WHY THE SUPREMACISTS ARE STILL LAUGHING AT US ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WITH OUR SELF HATE MONEY.

guess what ill create a TWITTER ACCOUNT AND EXPLAIN THAT ? TO HER SO SHE COULD ADVANCE.

PEACE
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got an album out.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with all the respect i have for Azaelia Banks, how could she be so concerned about black culture and in the mean time rocking FAKE EUROCENTRIC / CAUCASOID HAIR? smh

they will never learn.

whit this white that while spending money hiding your black woman features just to have some white people traits.

Another non-black mufucka tellin us what we need to do

the ic bout to turn into lipstick alley, a board designed for african americans, centered around cultures that african americans created but filled with a bunch of mixed breeds, africans, afro brits, afro latinas, afro carribeans, and eurasians that look down on african americans

at least the afro-latino, afro-carribean ? on this site is cool doe unlike them other black boards

SO IM NOT BLACK ANYMORE FOR TELLING THE TRUTH BRUH... OK. AT THE DIFFERENCE OF YOU I TALK TO A LOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHITE SUPREMACISTS INCLUDED. HERE ARE THERE WORDS

" WE ARE STILL WINNIN CAUSE WE STILL HAVE THE MENTAL EDGE. AS LONG AS THEY WILL SPEND HOURS AND MONEY JUST TO LOOK LIKE US IN SOME IMPORTANT DEPARTMENT SUCH AS HAIR AND DEVELOPPING THEMSELVES THE NOTIONS OF FAIR SKIN , GOOD HAIR WE GOOD;
    THEY WILL PROTEST , THEY WILL INSULTING US WHILE SEATING HOURS IN SALONS MAKING THEIR HAIR LOOKING LIKE OURS; THEY WILL SPEND THERE HARD EARNED MONEY TO BLEACH THEIR SKINS. "

FOR YOUR INFO BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS BRUH.

PEACE
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daaaaaaammmmnnnnn. Watch them freeze her bank accounts
    Frozen_Money_is.jpg