The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not sticking up for that loudmouth ? but these crackers ain't about to pile up on a sister, I don't care how out of line she getting. AB is crawling his fat ass into my hate box.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't think its smart to compare or utter in the same sentences the whitewashing of hip hop to these recent tragedies and the rulings of courts.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No flex... zone...

No flex... zone...

They knoooow better... they knooooow better...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit shorty. We need her in the game.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn. I bet you shes gonna start crying on twitter and ?
    someone post the link to the sextape of that ugly ? tho when it drops
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit shorty. We need her in the game.

The irony of your alias

What now?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are a bigger fool than anyone can detect if you really believe anyone is truly anonymous.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    this chick should be a star but i dont know where she went wrong

She went wrong by taking that 50 Cent route and going against her label. I'm not saying bow down if you felt like you've been done ? , but pick your battles. Jealousy only gets you so far in Hip-Hop

Brah, they had her make ATM Jam. That ? was trash. IF it was up to her label, we wouldn't hear anything like the album she put out. She ? up by going after Perez Hilton and calling him a ? . Her ? fanbase wasn't having that, but i see she still ? on the dude. No ? giving. She did a lot of unnecessary bipolar beefing though. I guess those ? warriors don't have love for ? ..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/14/azealia-banks-? -perez_n_6159182.html
    I don’t regret doing it, but I’ll never do it again, because I don’t care enough about the person to have the battle again and defend my use of the word ‘? ’... A lot of ? men are way more misogynistic than straight men. The ? they say about women behind their backs, it’s like: ‘Wow, oh my ? !’

You can be a straight ? , you can be a ? ? . A ? is anybody that hates women. It’s like, y’all sing along to my words when I’m saying ‘? ’ and ‘? ’, but as soon as I call this one white man a ? the whole world exploded. Listen, I didn’t say all ? men are ? ; I said Perez Hilton is a ? , so don’t try and bring the rest of the ? down with your faggotry.

Lmaoooooooo
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's proud to be Black, but loves and submerges herself into the latino culture? Even if she was heavily influenced by them as a child, that fake ny latina accent as an adult, ruins it. in my opinionionionionion.

What does contradiction mean because maybe i dont know. Im proud to be who i am but imma rock like these people over here. really ? ?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I listened to about 4 or 5 songs......I'll pass. I appreciate the fact that she's being different but I can't get jiggy with that ? . That techno ? isn't my thing. Too too too left field.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one thing about this chick, she just wont go away.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    I don't think its smart to compare or utter in the same sentences the whitewashing of hip hop to these recent tragedies and the rulings of courts.

I agree that the tragedies are of a completely different struggle, but the overall theme is still white supremacy and us being second class citizens.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Anonymous is just sitting on Iggy's sextape? I doubt that.I think they're bluffing
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem lost to rhyme fest doe
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Releasing a sextape will not bring her a life of suffering.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is on some fake activist/real troll ? right now. At least she let it be known. But Q Tip need to sit his old, wannabe tubular ass down. I'm getting tired of that dweeb ass ? .
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album was actually really good, better than anything contemporary female hiphop artist have put out.

• clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody who dedicates this much time to someone they do not know must not get any ? at all.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

please let me know how y'all let west indians do anything????? and see you'll get mad as ? if a white person say they brought ? here and gave them a better life

i ? wit the west indian ? on here im jes sayin, yall ? is on an african american board complainin about classic african american dialect but yall kick yall lingo on here all the time

yall come on here talkin that "dem no" "? " "sak passe" and all that ? but get mad when you hear "bae" "guh" "luh", mane ? up outta here, dis I(our) ? , yall ? really think yall better den african americans anyway, yeah, imma tell it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i wanna c the tape if she throrough