• RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Laughing my butt off".

Smh, Lin was wide open too.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma keep it g-real you Detroit fans lucky I ain't have time tonight cause I was spazzing. Straight banging on you ? .
    raw

My ? JJ cocked back and squeezed on Drummond. Took that ? head off. Murder. 20 to life.
    Announcers were speaking in tounges when they seen his soul separate from body. ? was spiritual yo.
    Just got home from work lit a L and made me a sammich had to come talk my ? even if no one listening. ? it. Bout to wake my girl up. Nice seeing y'all. Stay black. Nets fans stay wack.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if Duncan was just as selfish as Kobe is? San Antonio would be just as trash
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Spurs first team since 51 to play back to back triple ot games, already without Parker and Kawhi think I'll be putting a little wager on Rondo's first game with Dallas
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Meh. That's not regulation 10 ft.

Dude that got dunked on is clearly about 6ft and that rim is well above his head. Rim is definitely about 10 ft.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sumone need to.put hands on adams from thunder

Adams stay havin you ? in ya feelings. Sort of how I get these lame ? on here in they feelings. Swaggy P is a ? , General Zod trolled his ass right into the locker room. Stupid ? lol.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So any of u nets fans wanna discuss how we currently have a betta record then yall or nah?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    We just traded our best player and we're still better than the Knicks and Lakers
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe ain't even clutch though
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just traded our best player and we're still better than the Knicks and Lakers

So many uninformed people swear we were gonna on da Sixers level after dis move lls we still move da ball well without rondo, loved seeing smart close out da 4th quarter so well we gotta give him more minutes
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @‌KeepOnPushing
    You should KeepOnPosting.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe's shot wasn't a bad look, but relative to the time remaining and with Lin wide open in the vicinity it was a horrible decision.

The problem is he KNOWS he isn't giving the ball up no matter what.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma keep it g-real you Detroit fans lucky I ain't have time tonight cause I was spazzing. Straight banging on you ? .
    raw

My ? JJ cocked back and squeezed on Drummond. Took that ? head off. Murder. 20 to life.
    Announcers were speaking in tounges when they seen his soul separate from body. ? was spiritual yo.
    Just got home from work lit a L and made me a sammich had to come talk my ? even if no one listening. ? it. Bout to wake my girl up. Nice seeing y'all. Stay black. Nets fans stay wack.

His post-game interview had me dying lol.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lin wasn't open, Westbrook would have stolen the pass, or at the very least recovered and heavily contested Lin, potentially blocking him given Westbrook's intensity. Westbrook was already cheating some, anticipating the pass.

Also, Lin can't shoot and would probably drop the pass or dribble it off his own foot. FOH giving a proven clumsy player the last shot. Nobody in the league in 2014, who's basketball opinion is respected would agree with giving Lin of all people the last shot.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This groupie can't want to post when someone praises kobe. He be lurking then logs in and hits that phone booth as soon as somebody says anything positive about kobe.

He's the only one who does it.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tied for 8 w/ Indy gotta gain ground on Detroit and Minny
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimmy Buckets be like...

Final-Form.jpg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea it's time for Rose to fall back and let Buckets be the first option in offense.....Dude been serving everybody this season