The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

Options

Comments

• The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game of thrones series one, now this ? is epic it could be up there with the best of them if the rest of the series are as good as the first.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolf of Wallstreet overrated
    Not saying it was a bad film but i thought it was a bit overrated
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    The Great Gatsby...what a boring movie.

lol I turned it off 2 minutes in

Dude I watched like 45 minutes of it...them out of nowhere I was like "Yo, this ? still on?!" and I watched like 5 more minutes and I was begging for it to be over, I didn't even care about the story anymore.

It was one of those flicks where I had invested too much time to turn it off but I couldn't tell you ? about it.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gone girl - great ? movie

watching this i had a feeling a woman wrote this flick. but by the end of the film i was certain
    man i wish a ? would....

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude I watched like 45 minutes of it...them out of nowhere I was like "Yo, this ? still on?!" and I watched like 5 more minutes and I was begging for it to be over, I didn't even care about the story anymore.

It was one of those flicks where I had invested too much time to turn it off but I couldn't tell you ? about it.

lol same here I dont remember ? about Great Gatsby I know I watched it though

• Bcotton5
    Options
    dumb and dumberer too or whatever its called just leaked
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Watched The purge anarchy. Good movie

word checked this out last weekend.. never caught the first one after all yall was saying how terrible it was but anarchy was pretty dope

1st wasn't that bad... Coulda been way better
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    MV5BMjE4OTgzOTI2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM5MDg0Nw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

? was cool. i really didn't understand why jaime lannister felt he had to ? roger to get what he wanted tho but ehh...some inconsistencies here & there but a decent watch overall

7/10
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched gone girl

WTF!!!!
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exodus: Gods & Kings = ass
    Having a boy as the representation of ? was dumb as hell
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Exodus: Gods & Kings = ass
    Having a boy as the representation of ? was dumb as hell

you paid to see it?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tusk-Blu-ray-Art.jpg
    Watched this ? ? over the weekend while high as ? .....think Human Centipede meets Misery
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I stayed with it to see "the twist" if you will because I never read the book only to find out Leo was throwing huge parties in hopes that an ex who he's still in love with would show up to one of them.

They made one in the 1970s too with Robert Redford in it and apparently is was just as long/boring/disappointing.

• Rampage12
    Options
    Watched an Australian film called Felony starring Joel Edgerton, Tom Wilkinson, & Jai Courtney. Edgerton plays a detective named Mal who is shot in the line of duty but the bullet is stopped by his vest. A couple days later at a party to celebrate he drives home ? -faced afterwards and hits a boy on a bicycle critically injuring him. One veteran detective (Wilkinson) attempts to cover the accident up while the rookie (Courtney) knows Mal isn't telling the truth about the accident. Wilkinson gives a great performance while the same can't be said for Edgerton or Courtney in fact I don't ever care to see Courtney in a movie again he doesn't even really have any lines just a bunch of awkward gazes and glares.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Predestination, kind of figured out the twist halfway through, but it was still mind blowing
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the interview was silly as ?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was a good idea for Sony not to release the interview
    but not because of the north korea threats
    because that movie was wack as ?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    August: Osage County.. . Dysfunctional family drama set in Olkahoma. Starring Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts..

It was quite funny and Streep is a tour de force on screen. Chick can act her ass off. Roberts too put in a very good performance after many years outta the game.

Life During Wartime.. from Jewish auteur Todd Solodnz whose films deal with American suburbia crisis among friends and family.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Horrible bosses 2....solid r rated comedy. Liked how they fun of everything. ? , ? jokes, race, sex, gender etc. None of that politically correct ? .

Charlie Day was funny af
  • Zirconium
    Zirconium Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    Options

Easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I didn't even think about laughing once.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zirconium wrote: »

Easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I didn't even think about laughing once.

Why would you have to "think" about laughing?

Should such a reaction not be instinctively natural to one self?

I bet your one of them people that ? themselves until they was a teenager.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    August: Osage County.. . Dysfunctional family drama set in Olkahoma. Starring Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts..

It was quite funny and Streep is a tour de force on screen. Chick can act her ass off. Roberts too put in a very good performance after many years outta the game.

Life During Wartime.. from Jewish auteur Todd Solodnz whose films deal with American suburbia crisis among friends and family.

Roberts ain't been outta the game that long she was in that big budget flop Larry Crowne with Tom Hanks that came out like 2 years before August: Osage County.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just downloaded the dvdrip or whatever, really good quality.

I thought the movie was actually pretty good. Had a few ? moments but the white man is a natural ? , aside from that it was a pretty good movie and I'd ? the ? outta that sook chick.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tim Burton double bill yesterday. ..

Big Eyes.. at the cinema last night Burton's latest starring Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz about real life artist Margaret Keane whose very haunting portraits of 'big eyed' children was fraudulently claimed by her husband Walter Keane in the 50s through the 60s. Waltz is villainous here but hilarious at the same time. Adams puts in a solid performance as the confused woman.

The film had subtle themes of feminism and male chauvinism

No Johnny Depp here this time or make up and crazy prosthetics. It is Burton's best and most grown up film in a long time. Highly recommended . .

Sleepy Hollow on Film4 (Tim Burton season).. starring Depp as an investigator/detective hunting down a headless horseman (Christopher Walken) who beheads random people at nightfall

I've seen it before years back but this time in HD quality and it was dark, broody, gothic and horrific. J. Depp was hilarious too. Also Cristina Ricci stars
  • Zirconium
    Zirconium Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Why would you have to "think" about laughing?

Should such a reaction not be instinctively natural to one self?

I bet your one of them people that ? themselves until they was a teenager.

First of all, it's "you're".

2nd of all. It was a figure of speech. But you knew that. You're just butthurt because you felt offended that someone rightly described a ? movie that you loved as ? .

tumblr_m90gvmlPTR1rttcivo1_500.gif