The first time you ever got some head was it bad

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't bad but ?

Man I Remember my ? Lol.. (long read)

Man I even remember the conversation that 'made' me seek getting head...I was around 13 FR in H.S. and ? ...riding in the truck with my Pops and 2 of my Uncles going to the sto and my Pops looked/stared at me for a second and gave me a mean look and that ? just...(while driving)... started popping the bumps that were on my forehead and ? ..so I'm like oww and ? ...I'm like man what you doing..he was like come here boy bring yo head over here...this ? was popping the zits I had on my forehead..the ? was hurting cuz he bussing them ? and some of them wasnt even ready to be bussed Lol..I mean I'm 13 and I'm hitting puberty so I started getting lil bumps and ? here and there mostly around my forehead...Apparently this ? didn't know that was apart of growing into a teenager, he tries to buss every single one them ? .and he says while popping them ? "Yo ass need to start ? ...that'll get rid of all them bumps and ? ".. "The reason you getting these bumps is yo ass aint ? " You round here asking for Super Nintendo games and ? and out here looking all bumpy, go get you some ? , Is you ? yet boy" so I'm like tryin to ignore the ? (embarrassed) and my Uncle was like "yea neph..just go get you some head, and it'll clear all that up...see neph..that's why my skin is clear as day (rubbing his skin)..that's from getting head..see you gotta release that build up pressure in your skin....that builds bumps.......so I'm like aight....so of course...I seek to get head..

So I goes to this chick house down the street (the neighborhood ? 11th grader) she was bit older and ? (fine and pretty) but still the neighborhood ? ...I went over there...she came to the door...so I had enough courage to start up a conversation...I think it was about running track for the high school or some ? ..she ran track.....then I was like ? this..I just asked if I could have some head.....I just knew she would cuss me out or walk back inside and just slam the door in my face or some ? ...I said some ? like, my uncle told me it would help keep bumps from coming on my forehead and I started rubbing my forehead to make the statement seem more true smh..some stupid ? I said..and she was like "I did hear that" smh Lol...so she was like ok, but don't be telling yo lying ass ? ass friends you hang around wit...I'm like ok..(I couldn't wait to tell my ? when I got on Lunch-shift that next day) so she takes me in the room and tells me to lay across her bed....she pulls my ? out and me I'm nervous as ? , but I'm still tryin to play cool like this aint my first rodeo....I'm dayum near trembling...and she's like "? why you shaking", me, I hit her with, yall A/C got it cold in here and I shake whenever I lay on my back..(some stupid as excuse to cover up my nervousness) and she takes my ? and ? it went down her throat...Like I see her head moving up and down and hear the noises and ? ..and I kinda raise up to see what was going on..I stopped breathing and was just amazed at what was going on....so I'm looking and ? ..so she raises up and was like "? are you breathing yo stomach aint even moving" and I was like "oh yea" and I did a fake moan like it was feeling good or some ? ...Lol..I think I was more amazed at me actual seeing myself "getting head" than actually "getting head"..I tell you one thing...I stopped getting bumps once I started ? and getting head Lol...them ? may have been telling me the truth about that ? ..

rofl...yall say i tell good stories, this dude be killing them too
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i was 13. When she first started i ? a certain way like "damn!" and got a cramp in my leg. I just fought through it.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first time getting head was wack as hell. Tbh tho, ? just doesn't do it for me..
    I'm always really anxious and excited for it, but every time I've gotten it has been "meh" at best.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had no knowlegde yet of what great head was so of course it was amazing. Cant imagine any other answer.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To much teeth.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time i got somef good head I couldnt stop twitching. She was like ? be still. ? was amazing.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah. teeth don't feel good in that area.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first time was awesome, I was pretty much yelling the whole time
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The greatest head I ever got was my first time
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at @stew avoiding the thread.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i was just happy i was getting it
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    It was fantastic, so good I asked for an encore 5 minutes later. She obliged. She was about 15 years older than me. ? one day I came over she dome me up about 15 times in a 5 hour span. I was shooting I.O.U.'s by the last few times.

Lmao that happen to me too. My first timing here I got doomed out like 12 times in 2 hours. She kept pulling my ? out telling me how sexy I was and how good I taste. I swear I never felt so badass in my life bruh. Being worshipped by a nasty woman is some life alternating ? . Anytime a woman wants u more then u want her, keep her around.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first time, I was 8, got head from a freak in a closet. The first it felt amazing! I think ? takes the feeling away a Lil so I may lay off it for a while, which will be hard to do smh. Time to become a game head again.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6.75 outta 10 on my first time. Still prefer the chocha I confess
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getin top of doin 120
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2014
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    My first time, I was 8, got head from a freak in a closet. The first it felt amazing! I think ? takes the feeling away a Lil so I may lay off it for a while, which will be hard to do smh. Time to become a game head again.

Damn 8 years old, ? .....

I was 18 years old my first time, smh....I grew up in a religious household (on my mom's side, my dad was atheist but I was closer to my mom growing up) and was told to wait till marriage, I really did believe in that stuff for a long time. But I stopped being religious at 16 and at 18 I said ? it, I'm doing me.....life has been fun with the ladies since lol
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Did kiss a chick at 9 years old though
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I was like 15-16....

My dude: ? ! I got this yamp that thinks you cute and she told me she wanna suck you off! She already hit me up a couple times, so this ? is a sure bet.
    Me: Wait... What..? Who..? *It was some broad that was thick as ? wit a mediocre face, but I ain't give a ? what she looked like at that point. My ? was already doing backflips.* When?
    Md: NOW! Get yo ? and we ghost!
    Me: Wait... What..? ? , I got class and... *honor roll student response*
    Md: Did you hear me? Get yo ? and let's go!

Get to my ? 's spot and of course he calls 'aces'. So I'm waiting there, nervous as ? , tryna figure out wtf is going on since everything came outta left field and is happening at warp speed, and my ? comes out like 'Your turn'. I just look at ol' girl like 'How is this ? posed to work?' She ain't say ? ; just pushed me on the bed and unzipped my pants.

So she just starts going ham on the ? . I swear I heard Last Night by Az Yet playing in the background. And, all of a sudden, my ? walks in! I give him this look like WTF?! He's like: "? you. I'm cleaning my room. Ain't no one payin attention to y'all." So now I'm tryna play it cool an ? while gettin domed the ? up, AND it's my first time. Well, finally I just said ? it and let this primal, guttural scream out as I blacked out and caught my ? . Smh... And she swallowed. Classic.

Well, now I get to be laughed at by both my ? and the broad, talkin bout I take it like a ? . I still get ? to this day about that encounter. IDGAF though. The head was majestic.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back of my whip........

We worked together and had gotten off that night. Had that dawg on Keith Sweat Hotel radio playing too. Both got off work, she wanted to go at it more than I did. We went to right outside of a park where there was nobody but us. I remember when she went down there the first thing that came to mind was the word "CONTACT!!". She did me real proper. She didn't bite me and she looked like she was enjoying it as much as me.......
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember this ? came over we made out before...tgus time she started kissn down i was like

"This is it"

She start suckn that thing i got a mini cramp n my leg i busted in her mouth

Goat
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread made me think of the ? ....i smiled rn

Young max was happy getn sloppy toppy

tumblr_m0k2njLlYj1r0a19v.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was 19 the first time I got head. (Late as ? )

But she was in her 30and I met her on MySpace.

Second best head I ever had. She swallowed.

I thought that's how all head should go. I was disappointed for the next cpl years with these hoes giving cute head.

? I met in LA gave me the GOAT head. Let me know ? still give good sloppy head.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I ever gotta blowie I was just overawed coz some ? had my ? in her mouth. ? was substandard when I look back