-The official 2014-2015 NFL season thread

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats to all of the players who made the pro bowl. To all six Cowboys players who made the pro bowl send in your 'I respectfully decline...' letters now.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im taking green bay.. Big. 34-20
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really wantin a Steelers-cowboys super bowl. I know ill easily be a thousandaire that day if we won the game cause cowboys fans i know been talkin cash money ? .
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Really wantin a Steelers-cowboys super bowl. I know ill easily be a thousandaire that day if we won the game cause cowboys fans i know been talkin cash money ? .

We aint ever forgot. Y'all beat us twice in the super bowl. I haven't ever forgot bruh y'all still beat us more and won more. We want get back against everyone. Us real Cowboy fans NEVER FORGET!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Keep laughing 203 I remember last time we played the Packers y'all beat the ? out of us unmercilessly by 40+ and y'all ran the score up on us even though we were done by the second quarter. I never forgot bruh.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ravens fans, I saved a seat for you guys, so y'all can watch the playoffs next to us Browns fans. LMMFAO
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    I have a feeling that the Lions will win @ the Packers. They're the real deal.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ravens will get in.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lions haven't won @ Green Bay since 91'. Ion like dem odds mane. Law of averages gotta kick in sometime right?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a feeling that the Lions will win @ the Packers. They're the real deal.

thx
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Outta all the teams left I'd like Detroit to win it all. City could use some hope. And the frnchise been a a disaster forever.

thx
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited December 2014
    Options

We aint ever forgot. Y'all beat us twice in the super bowl. I haven't ever forgot bruh y'all still beat us more and won more. We want get back against everyone. Us real Cowboy fans NEVER FORGET!

My ? it should be us 3-0 in the bowl against the boys....? neil o'donnell ? ass. We never forget either!!!!!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ravens fans, I saved a seat for you guys, so y'all can watch the playoffs next to us Browns fans. LMMFAO

so the browns gone draft a QB again next year or nah? lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

My ? it should be us 3-0 in the bowl against the boys....? neil o'donnell ? ass. We never forget either!!!!!

Nah ? we should be 3-0 against y'all. Immaculate incompletion looking ass ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Its down to Michigan or the Raiders for harbaugh.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

For a ngga who put in so much work to get to an elite team, that grass dont seem so much greener

Mich job is more helpin them than him, and idk wtf he sees in the raiders job
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

For a ngga who put in so much work to get to an elite team, that grass dont seem so much greener

Mich job is more helping them than him, and idk wtf he sees in the raiders job

if he turns the raiders around to even a playoff team, he will get all the credit and I'm sure they'll give him more control of personnel
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think that staying in Cali has a whole lot to do with it.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Raiders aren't as bad as a situation. They pretty much have all their upcoming draft picks, a good chunk of cap space,a top 5 pick this year.

On defense they have a future all pro in Khalil Mack. Other good young pieces Sio Moore, Tyvon Branch, Justin Ellis( a solid rookie NT) Hayden solid when he's healthy.

On O they just drafted Gabe Jackson at G who came in and balled for a rook. Marcel Reese one of the best at his position. Wisenuski at C. & Carr played solid for a rook with not the greatest supporting cast on O.

& the biggest thing is comparing the NFCW moving forward to the AFCW.

Rams- the youngest team in the league only gonna continue to get better (QB and Fisher the only thing holding them back imo. Les Snead a solid GM.

Cardinals are loaded with young talent, Arians a hell of a coach, Steve Keim one of the brightest young GM's and once they get a consistent QB look out.

Seattle self explanatory. They're not going anywhere. Plus Carroll and Schnieder >>>

Compared too

Denver- Once Peyton retires there is definitely gonna be a transition period. Osweiler is garbage imo. They'll still have pieces but not enough to defy if QB pos is weak. FO is solid.

San Diego- Roster is good but when it comes to young pieces nobody's scaring you. McCoy a solid coach. FO is solid middle of the pack.

Kansas City- pretty much the same as San Diego. They have better pieces than SD but San Diego quarterback compared to theirs makes them about even. Just at solid. FO solid.

Plus AFC in general should be easier to navigate through moving forward rather than NFC.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass LIONS fans

who want that AVI work? Yall need to learn yall place in the NFC north world
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

so the browns gone draft a QB again next year or nah? lol

lol Bruh, not even I know what my team gone do in the Draft.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    st. louis gonna win this last game and shake up this nfc ? .. lol
  • King_MOEbra
    Options

I don't want him to go to Michigan; that means that my Buckeyes will have competition in the Big 10. smh