Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    how about the fact that he was just a much better rapper than biggie? just 1 reason is needed

Based on what? Emotion? Feelings don't make a dope rapper

uhh...yes it does, the exact reason why tupac is so much ahead of other rappers is because his music wasn't just trying to sound nice

i'll take music that was written from the heart over metaphors or "lyrical" type rappers all day ever day
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

Ready to die better than any Pac project imo

ready to die wouldn't ? pac's top 5 best albums

i know it's the holidays but lay off the dust

giphy.gif

You don't believe that right there, Bruh

me against the world
    all eyez on me
    strictly 4
    makaveli
    2pacalypse

biggie was jut another new york rapper...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Must be Christmas
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complex out here trolling ? before the holidays lol. If we're talking lyrical ability, it's Big. If we're talking better albums, its Big. If you're talking about someone who was able to inspire through his words, give it to Pac. I've always said Pac was a better inspirational speaker than anyone in the game, and that's not a slight. But if we talking rapping, c'mon son. ? ain't even close if you being realistic and not in your feelings

Cosign. If we're just talking about spitting bars its no comparison, Big was better.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie was a better lyricist and great MC ,one of the best,but Tupac was a better song writer,had a better message,and conveyed emotion better.

This should get ugly.....

[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/174642/? -moment-o.gif[/img]

L_1d97abf39a92fd626cf8c99f4a75a048.gif

tumblr_mssh1sKdFE1r2othho1_500.gif

giphy.gif

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What is this BIG was a better lyricist than Pac ? . Pac used far more literary devices and to greater effect in his rhymes than BIG ever did. The only thing I would categorize BIG over Pac is story telling and BIG wasn't in the top 5 for story telling rappers in NY at the time.

BIG is in my top five rappers but Pac sits at solid number 2 behind you know who.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    No Pac album is better than Ready to Die or Life After Death

Merry Christmas
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    No Pac album is better than Ready to Die or Life After Death

Merry Christmas

[img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130122095709/lyricwiki/images/e/e6/Ol'_? _Bastard_-_? _Please.jpg[/img]

"Tell'em Dirt"
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    In 2014 , going on 2015. Tupac's music resonates more.
    After the Eric Garner decision, ? in NEWYORK was playing, "Holla if ya hear me".
    ? came out in 93....

David Thompson was the better ball player in terms of skill , but DR. J had the better career. Ask who's the better player, ppl will say Dr. J..

Biggie was the doper rapper, & have global iconic classics, but Pac's music transcends Biggie's in every which way...
    Pac lyrics rang as true as it did ,on the day it was written
    Pac mastered the power of the pen...
    This ? is deeper then some barber shop top 5 convo.
    We r talking about a ? , whos words and lyrics impact lives, thoughts and discussion globally.
    And lil ? talking about flow and who has more entendres...

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

/Thread
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #5 tho - best diss record ever...nah son
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac the goat /thread
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

Ready to die better than any Pac project imo

ready to die wouldn't ? pac's top 5 best albums

i know it's the holidays but lay off the dust

giphy.gif

You don't believe that right there, Bruh

me against the world
    all eyez on me
    strictly 4
    makaveli
    2pacalypse

biggie was jut another new york rapper...

f9nRJzl.gif

RTD & LAD would ? Pac's Top 5 best albums
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Complex out here trolling ? before the holidays lol. If we're talking lyrical ability, it's Big. If we're talking better albums, its Big. If you're talking about someone who was able to inspire through his words, give it to Pac. I've always said Pac was a better inspirational speaker than anyone in the game, and that's not a slight. But if we talking rapping, c'mon son. ? ain't even close if you being realistic and not in your feelings

Cosign. If we're just talking about spitting bars its no comparison, Big was better.

See the reason it`s hard to believe this from all the revisionist on this site is point blank Biggie had a chance to prove he was better when Pac had his ass under pressure. Instead he hit the radio and magazines wit "Ahh Nawl, I dont know what`s wrong wit Duke" ? .

? that my ? , this man just said he will put your kids in the ? Dirt!!! You the best every from your coast according to alotta people and you got the game on smash, you took that ? from this man that suppose to be not better than you?? Pshhh

? shoulda hit funkmaster flex soon as he heard hit`em up drop, ? had 5 months to respond before Pac died and choose to be quiet as a ? in church. Then years later people wonder why Pac gets picked over Biggie. Having some ? heart is one of many factors to consider.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This debate is like ? or head. We love them equally so why do we have to choose when we can have them both
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right here..I truly believe that if they didnt have that beef, Pac wouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as BIG...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    some of these are irrelevant as hell though. Pac is better than Big cause he could act? lmao what kinda ? is that?

its doesn't specify "better rapper" it just says better .. so i assume they are talking about better overall entertainers everything included
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    This debate is like ? or head. We love them equally so why do we have to choose when we can have them both

? CUZ ITS ? WESTSIDE!
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    a_list wrote: »

Right here..I truly believe that if they didnt have that beef, Pac wouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as BIG...

Pac was a Movie star and had a number 1 album while in Jail ... all before any issues with that ? sparked in the public .. he been legend ? ..stop that ?

#BADBOYKILLA
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I take the stay rich route in this discussion

a_list wrote: »

Pac was a Movie star and had a number 1 album while in Jail ... all before any issues with that ? sparked in the public .. he been legend ? ..stop that ?

#BADBOYKILLA

Thats that young ? right there...he was a star and had kids moms dads n grandparrnts bumping his ? YEARS Before that n death row! Anyone who says otherwise is a child, he been a legend!
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This debate can go either way....depends on what your favorite characteristics are in an mc. If you like different kinds if flows and lyricism it's Big and if you like diverse subject matter and content then it's Pac. Personally for me it's Pac and then Nas