The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Did all this really have to be merged tho? Migos Lupe and T.I.? Yall ? up and it aint even Christmas yet, nevermind New Years. SMH
    Did all this really have to be merged tho? Migos Lupe and T.I.? Yall ? up and it aint even Christmas yet, nevermind New Years. SMH
    Stew protecting the objects of his affection.

Or either jamaica did this...
    Wait, why is Eminem in the title? Ainf nobody talking about him

It's literally 10 Iggy threads about the same ? merged. if u don't believe me, feel free to go back 44 pages and start from the beginning.
  • Stew
    Options
    Iggy/Banks* not about to let to wack ? run this board. Cry about it
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Just came from the 'best projects' thread...

If in your opinion OG Maco or Migos had some of the best contributions to hip hop this year, dont tell me ? about Iggy Azalea ruining hip hop

? outta here with this ? false equivalence ...

the two have nothing to do with each other...

We are in the reason. A place where it is impossible for a person to like Mos Def & Migos music at the same time. The funny thing is that QTip cosigned Migos mixtape.

Igloo Australia aka the grown kangaroo (like KillaCham said lol) & Migos are two different types of music with no similarities, whatsoever. If I ever heard Quavo, Takeoff or Offset made a ? gesture in their rap on some "Im Iggy's slave boy" or some ? to that nature then I will not be a fan anymore

You don't think the Migos are some ? ass ? out here sounding like retards?.........

If Migos are then so was ODB

To some degree,but ODB was also 5% and talked that ? in his raps.We knew ODB was certified crazy,not just acting

The migos got no message ever,ODB had some songs about things other than liking to hit ? raw,but point taken.

You can add the New York MC "? " Biggie Smalls to that list ...them ? dress in a bunch of Versace and gold just like him ..and the musical substance is on some romanticized street tales ? all in the same vein....but ? pick and choose when to be upset over "image" and "content" lmao

BIG was actually a talented clever MC.He wasn't just a wack rapper spitting jibberish.

Nothing wrong w/ BIG wearing Versace.That's what players were doing then across the country.

Nothing wrong with wearing jewelry either.

Rap wise bar for bar you can't compare no BIG to no damn MIgos.Not even the same ball park.

They got that one dude who randomly comes out yelling sounding like.....

south-park-timmy.jpg

Nobody compared MIGOS and big bar for bar ... Do not make straw man arguments ...I said that ? selectively pick and choose when to be upset over a particular rappers "content/message" and "imagery"

What about Biggies content and imagery makes him any less of a "? ass ? " (as you said I believe) than the MIGOS

I just want to get some understanding ...are you tellin me that you can talk the same "gibberish" ? ..about shooting ? selling dope ? ? ...you can style yourself in the same way ...but you only have a problem with it on one hand and not the other because a ? can make a "simile curve?"

I'm just saying its interesting what people choose to have a problem with

Because like I said I don't have an issue with the content.BIG talked the ? he saw in BK.he was around drugs,guns, etc.

It's not that I have an issue with the Migos subject matter,it's there lack of skill,creativity,and originality.

The Migos sound exactly like Gucci mane and Rick Ross.One dude sounds like Gucci and another sounds like Ross and there's no cleverness,no bars,just the same BS trap music we been hearing.

Also BIG knew the history and had respect for hip hop.

I bet money The Migos gives no ? about the culture of hip hop,

BIG used original styles,had clever bars,and could write great songs.

But unlike Iggy, at least the speak like their environment @JDSTAYWITIT.‌

Stopped reading at the bolded ..you clearly either have a bias or have never listed to a MIGOS song in your life

I live in ATL.I hear them way too much

Not just me my girl swore that was Ross on Fight Night too and refused to believe it wasn't him.

IDK what yall be hearing.One of those dudes has Gucci Mane's same voice exactly.

In fact Gucci may have wrote some songs for them early on,because Coach K manages them.

Do ? know what Flow... Cadence .... Delivery ..... any of these basic tenets of rhyming style that differentiate artist actually mean?

real talk ...you ? need to put the loud down ..... cos lets be honest my ? ..thats all this ? boils down to really .. ima call it L.O.L

Listening On Loud

you ? and that ? damn weed man ..... ya'll ? gotta take a break off that ? for a minute right quick doe.... ? in here posting .. high .. talking them high ? memories ...talking about how they girl was high.. just saying any got damn thing ... talking about some Migos sound exactly like Gucci and Rick Ross <<<--- high ? ? ... like i said man L.O.L

? I rap and do it good.I understand everything there is to know about the craft of rapping.

Do your homework on me ?

This has nothing to do w/ no damn weed.How can you not hear the similarity in Rick Ross' voice and the hook to Fight Night and the 1st verse?

I think you should pick the weed up.

I never said anything about my girl being high,but weed ain't LSD.

It has nothing to do w/ being high.I question the ears of anybody who doesn't hear that they sound like both of them.

IDGAF what yall think, they sound like them and I ain't the only one who thinks so.

I don't know what you do ,but I assure you I have more credentials than you to judge which rappers have similar voices.

Migos should just be named Gucci Ross.
    lol @ basing your whole premise around one hook of one song ... lmaooooo

? ? fight ... and ? yo weak ass raps ... i'll OUT BAR YOU ANY DAY...... ANY DAY ? !!!

? I CHALLENGE YOU RIGHT NOW!!

YA BARS WACK/THATS A FACT/I'LL BEAT YA ASS AND TAKE YA LOUD PACK//

#BARS

Stop

thats what the ? i thought ? \

#Scared

LOL scared of what? You think I'm about to type some bars about you in response to that weak ass ? you typed?I don't know you ? .

This ain't twitter.Why are you using hashtags?
    81988-Elliott-if-were-gonna-go-that-Q3uY.gif

#OUTBARRED
    #RUNNINGSCARED
    #BEAMAN
    #TOOKTHENIGGASOULTHO
    #WEAKASSRAPPERSNEVERWIN
    #UPSISHIRING

right-o.gif
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Stew protecting the objects of his affection.

Or either jamaica did this...
    Wait, why is Eminem in the title? Ainf nobody talking about him

It's literally 10 Iggy threads about the same ? merged. if u don't believe me, feel free to go back 44 pages and start from the beginning.

No body is ? on u for merging iggy threads.... just ? on the fact that you are exercising an above average level of due diligence to make sure this iggy issue as confusing as possible.

How? U been out of commission for the last month?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If in your opinion OG Maco or Migos had some of the best contributions to hip hop this year, dont tell me ? about Iggy Azalea ruining hip hop

We are in the reason. A place where it is impossible for a person to like Mos Def & Migos music at the same time. The funny thing is that QTip cosigned Migos mixtape.

Igloo Australia aka the grown kangaroo (like KillaCham said lol) & Migos are two different types of music with no similarities, whatsoever. If I ever heard Quavo, Takeoff or Offset made a ? gesture in their rap on some "Im Iggy's slave boy" or some ? to that nature then I will not be a fan anymore

You don't think the Migos are some ? ass ? out here sounding like retards?.........

To some degree,but ODB was also 5% and talked that ? in his raps.We knew ODB was certified crazy,not just acting

The migos got no message ever,ODB had some songs about things other than liking to hit ? raw,but point taken.

You can add the New York MC "? " Biggie Smalls to that list ...them ? dress in a bunch of Versace and gold just like him ..and the musical substance is on some romanticized street tales ? all in the same vein....but ? pick and choose when to be upset over "image" and "content" lmao

BIG was actually a talented clever MC.He wasn't just a wack rapper spitting jibberish.

Nothing wrong w/ BIG wearing Versace.That's what players were doing then across the country.

Rap wise bar for bar you can't compare no BIG to no damn MIgos.Not even the same ball park.

south-park-timmy.jpg

Nobody compared MIGOS and big bar for bar ... Do not make straw man arguments ...I said that ? selectively pick and choose when to be upset over a particular rappers "content/message" and "imagery"

What about Biggies content and imagery makes him any less of a "? ass ? " (as you said I believe) than the MIGOS

I just want to get some understanding ...are you tellin me that you can talk the same "gibberish" ? ..about shooting ? selling dope ? ? ...you can style yourself in the same way ...but you only have a problem with it on one hand and not the other because a ? can make a "simile curve?"

Because like I said I don't have an issue with the content.BIG talked the ? he saw in BK.he was around drugs,guns, etc.

It's not that I have an issue with the Migos subject matter,it's there lack of skill,creativity,and originality.

The Migos sound exactly like Gucci mane and Rick Ross.One dude sounds like Gucci and another sounds like Ross and there's no cleverness,no bars,just the same BS trap music we been hearing.

Stopped reading at the bolded ..you clearly either have a bias or have never listed to a MIGOS song in your life

Not just me my girl swore that was Ross on Fight Night too and refused to believe it wasn't him.

IDK what yall be hearing.One of those dudes has Gucci Mane's same voice exactly.

In fact Gucci may have wrote some songs for them early on,because Coach K manages them.

Do ? know what Flow... Cadence .... Delivery ..... any of these basic tenets of rhyming style that differentiate artist actually mean?

real talk ...you ? need to put the loud down ..... cos lets be honest my ? ..thats all this ? boils down to really .. ima call it L.O.L

Listening On Loud

you ? and that ? damn weed man ..... ya'll ? gotta take a break off that ? for a minute right quick doe.... ? in here posting .. high .. talking them high ? memories ...talking about how they girl was high.. just saying any got damn thing ... talking about some Migos sound exactly like Gucci and Rick Ross <<<--- high ? ? ... like i said man L.O.L

? I rap and do it good.I understand everything there is to know about the craft of rapping.

Do your homework on me ?

This has nothing to do w/ no damn weed.How can you not hear the similarity in Rick Ross' voice and the hook to Fight Night and the 1st verse?

It has nothing to do w/ being high.I question the ears of anybody who doesn't hear that they sound like both of them.

IDGAF what yall think, they sound like them and I ain't the only one who thinks so.

I don't know what you do ,but I assure you I have more credentials than you to judge which rappers have similar voices.

? ? fight ... and ? yo weak ass raps ... i'll OUT BAR YOU ANY DAY...... ANY DAY ? !!!

#BARS

Stop

#Scared

LOL scared of what? You think I'm about to type some bars about you in response to that weak ass ? you typed?I don't know you ? .

#OUTBARRED
    #RUNNINGSCARED
    #BEAMAN
    #TOOKTHENIGGASOULTHO
    #WEAKASSRAPPERSNEVERWIN
    #UPSISHIRING

right-o.gif

like i said ? ... when you decide to finally be a man a get them little cupcake bars up holla at a real ? ... you'll get destroyed
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

south-park-timmy.jpg

Listening On Loud

Do your homework on me ?

#BARS

Stop

#Scared

#OUTBARRED
    #RUNNINGSCARED
    #BEAMAN
    #TOOKTHENIGGASOULTHO
    #WEAKASSRAPPERSNEVERWIN
    #UPSISHIRING

right-o.gif

like i said ? ... when you decide to finally be a man a get them little cupcake bars up holla at a real ? ... you'll get destroyed

You barking up the wrong tree.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    It's time to lock this thread.

I don't even remember the original subject.

Can someone please ban this dude, I'll give you a dollar

I'll give you twenty if you can come up with a reason to ban me that makes sense.

Ayo shut the entire ? up
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

south-park-timmy.jpg

Listening On Loud

Do your homework on me ?

#BARS

Stop

#Scared

#OUTBARRED
    #RUNNINGSCARED
    #BEAMAN
    #TOOKTHENIGGASOULTHO
    #WEAKASSRAPPERSNEVERWIN
    #UPSISHIRING

right-o.gif

You barking up the wrong tree.

? say he understand everything there is about being a good rapper but scared of them bars

lolololololol

#fugazi
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why would migos ross and gucci threads be merged into the iggy azalea discussion?
  • Stew
    Options
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    why would migos ross and gucci threads be merged into the iggy azalea discussion?

The ? started there bruh, with Iggy's accent. I just added their names in the title cause ? went on their own rampant after it started.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    will you all shut the ? up! I am trying to get some damn sleep! JDSTAYWITHOUTIT you a ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »
    will you all shut the ? up! I am trying to get some damn sleep! JDSTAYWITHOUTIT you a ? .

ill spit in your mothers face ? .. lets be real ...
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would take a ? in your mothers mouth, then make her say "yum yum" when I'm done.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    dj pre-k wrote: »

The ? started there bruh, with Iggy's accent. I just added their names in the title cause ? went on their own rampant after it started.

Translation:

"Because im ti's gotdamn superfan and will jump thru hellfite for that man"Iggy/Banks* not about to let 2 wack ? run this board. Cry about it

Word
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

I would take a ? in your mothers mouth, then make her say "yum yum" when I'm done.

this is that white boy ?

cultural identifiers... its a lot of em running round on here
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is that white boy ?

I swear to everything that's holy I was about to say the same ? .
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Why we talmbout Migos though this thread supposed to be about how Piggy is Satan in the form of mayonnaise

she is not Satan.. smh ? are vultures... how can you have so much hate for a person you don't even know. .

now she a victim ... lol

? sit yo high ass down somewhere

when ? on the Internet are typing comments like they finna riot cuz she has a few hit singles and ? ganging up on her just to throw the same dirt over and over.. it's redundant... there are way more important issues in hip hop than iggy azelea...

stop crying ? ... aint you from st.louis?

another kid just got killed by a pig cop last night ... go rally that emotion around doing something for the cause instead of caping for this cave ? that you also do not know... its gross

you square.... btw from what I saw dude prolly tried to shoot that cop so that's on him...